[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. as much as i like kwan n weir... haha i will have to say kwan n win... hehe but most likely KWAN N OIL!!!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
no, it's still unconfirmed and i'm still praying day and night :lmao:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think kwan is such a talent actress. She is young but she can pull anything when she set her mind to it. I believe that this role is a good experience for her. I wish it will be her and oil, they make such a cute couple in their last lakorn together.
*Love Kwan&Oil*

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Erm, I dont even think the pr'nangs are confirmed yet.
So they havent start filming yet, im guessing?

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn suit Pancake more than Kwan. Pancake is more mature than Kwan to takes care of two children. If its Kwan, she better cut those nails out.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol..true... i agree...i do like kwan but her face doesn't match to be a face of a mother...i ratjer let panccake take this role...oh well, at leat oil n kwan gets together..

simplysweet

Simplysweet
im not a Pan Fan...i like to watch both actress though...but i think they both don't fit the mother role...i think Aump would have been a better candidate...but regardless...ill still watch it!..haha..=D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it seems this one is delayed or something like this because no news and oil has 2 lakorns with ch3 to film

kaowiie_yaj

sarNie Egg
hahhhahahah i can't wait to watch this lakorn i'm so happy hahahhah kwan and oil together i love it...also love kwan and win too....