[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!!!! ANNE AND TIK!!!!!! MY DREAM PAIR!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU P'DA & LAKORNTHAI!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE #1 LAKORN PRODUCTION COMPANY EVER SINCE OUM RUK.

Hope P'Da will pair up Ken and Anne again someday, too!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
What Anne really is the nek?? See I told you p'da will make our dream come true! This seem unreal right now. I'm too happy for words. Our request finally work!
RIGHT! I can't even 'SPEAK' lols! :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: :cheer: :highfive: :woot: :woot2: :thumbsup: :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha i knew our dream come true for the Tikker and Anne pair kob jai na P'Da and thanks to god its a big relief :cheer: :kiss2: :dance3: :party: :beer:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Whoa look how many fans replied on he thread at pantip. I just can't believe after so many years of waiting its finally happening

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Whoa look how many fans replied on he thread at pantip. I just can't believe after so many years of waiting its finally happening
really then i shall check it out

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Yeaa!!! It just seems soo unreal!!! Lols ill cheer even more once i get more information! Lols ughh only if they had a more specific storyline for me to read so i know what is happening! Lols

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeaa!!! It just seems soo unreal!!! Lols ill cheer even more once i get more information! Lols ughh only if they had a more specific storyline for me to read so i know what is happening! Lols
wish i could help but my reading isn't 100% I'll probably will try to get help from my Thai/Cambodian friends to translate a couple of words they know how to read in both
language

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
you can read this short summary by
http://entinament.co...yar-luerm-chun/

Yar Luerm Chun
Starring: Pete T. and Ann Siriam

"The drama starts off with Soriyarwadee who is applying for a position as secretary to a very fierce and woman hater Khem A Chart. She doesn’t meet Khem during the interview, but his left and right hand man. These two scare numerous interviewee’s away by screaming at them. Once they come across Soriyarwadee’s interview she remains cool and calm so they decide to hire her. She is perfect for their cruel but lighthearted boss Khem A Chart. The day that Soriyawardee meets Khem she is fired right on the spot! Why?! We come to find out later that Khem and Soriyawardee were high school sweethearts, but for some unknown reason Soriywardee left him and dropped out of school to marry a man twice her age with money. Khem made a promise to build himself and he succeeded. Now whats left? Revenge on the woman who once broke his heart. The now widowed and mother of two Soriyawardee. What will become? Stay tuned!"

thailover01

sarNie Adult
you can read this short summary by
http://entinament.co...yar-luerm-chun/

Yar Luerm Chun
Starring: Pete T. and Ann Siriam

"The drama starts off with Soriyarwadee who is applying for a position as secretary to a very fierce and woman hater Khem A Chart. She doesn’t meet Khem during the interview, but his left and right hand man. These two scare numerous interviewee’s away by screaming at them. Once they come across Soriyarwadee’s interview she remains cool and calm so they decide to hire her. She is perfect for their cruel but lighthearted boss Khem A Chart. The day that Soriyawardee meets Khem she is fired right on the spot! Why?! We come to find out later that Khem and Soriyawardee were high school sweethearts, but for some unknown reason Soriywardee left him and dropped out of school to marry a man twice her age with money. Khem made a promise to build himself and he succeeded. Now whats left? Revenge on the woman who once broke his heart. The now widowed and mother of two Soriyawardee. What will become? Stay tuned!"
Haha yeaa i tried...but the characters are confusing!! Who is who?! Lols

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah look at everyone here! I am very excited about this too! There are so many wonderful things about this lakorn, it's Tik's small screen comeback after 2 yrs, it's Tik and Anne's first lakorn together, and it's a SLAP/KISS lakorn! Thank you god, no wait...Da, for making our dreams come true!

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
:eyetwitch: Ann? Ann Thongprasom is the nan'ek??

**SQUEAL** ANN IS THE NANG'EK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? asldkfjasldkfalsdkjflkajfljjllkajdflwah~ REALLY?! SOMEONE PUNCH ME!!!!!!!
This is me right now: :clap: :clap2: :weee: :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: :woot: :woot2:.... :teary: ....THANK YOU :worthy: P'DA!

Wait...we need Ann's confirmation too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMFG!!! Are you kidding me??? This is not a joke, is it??? I have been waiting and praying for this. I'm sure many of you are too.

Whew...I need to breathe. I'm not registering this just yet...