[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol oh it's ok. I'm sure there's gonna be some who aren't too happy with the news. Regardless they will tune in to the Lakorn anyway

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Tears of Joy

Where is Anony !? We all need to celebrate together <3 dee jai jang loey ka took khon ! Mee kwarm sook maak mak ! *greeeeeedddd.
It is sucha a beautiful moment when your dream couple gets paired up !! Dreams do really come true if you wait patienty (; lol

The summary/script is so-so but since Tik/Anne(Annik)lmao TA Team AT Team ahahah are in it, its makes it more interesting !
Thanks for the eng translation na <3

I predict those kids are her stepkids and Ofc in lakorn she had to marry the older guy for a reason(probably because of family crisis)

Ahhhh so can't wait can't wait can't wait
*oppa gangnam style dance lmaooo
lol...you're back smilez...yeahhh let dance OPPA TIKANNE STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeay..i got teary when i heard this news...
i don't want to believe it..
i go to p'da's IG..Its true..she didn't upload Anne's pic only..she even put a caption 'FORGET ME NOT' just like she did when she posted Tik's pic...
and i still don't want to believe it althought i really want to scream!! i try to hold myself..
then i saw this at pantip...

i guess she's Nattaya..the scriptwriter for SB & SSH..and maybe she also the scriptwriter for this lakorn...
And since P'da & Nattaya posted Anne's pic and mention about Forget Me Not..
i can say that its 99.9% CONFIRMED!!!!!!
No wonder Anne said she's busy when she rejected the lakorn with Peter Corp.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha i just read it on the spicy forum thing.. OMGG! They were saying how Ann and Tik dont look good together and that Aff and Tik look better! im like..stfu please! haha but all well...dont be jealous of they ARE better than Aff and Tik...sorry AffTik fans... lols i still love them...individually thoughs :) :dance3: :dance1:
Don't get frustrated over non sense. It's not worth the time.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lol...you're back smilez...yeahhh let dance OPPA TIKANNE STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeay..i got teary when i heard this news...
i don't want to believe it..
i go to p'da's IG..Its true..she didn't upload Anne's pic only..she even put a caption 'FORGET ME NOT' just like she did when she posted Tik's pic...
and i still don't want to believe it althought i really want to scream!! i try to hold myself..
then i saw this at pantip...

i guess she's Nattaya..the scriptwriter for SB & SSH..and maybe she also the scriptwriter for this lakorn...
And since P'da & Nattaya posted Anne's pic and mention about Forget Me Not..
i can say that its 99.9% CONFIRMED!!!!!!
No wonder Anne said she's busy when she rejected the lakorn with Peter Corp.
P'Dila <3 I miss you girlllll lmao !
I haven't been at Qi Paos thread to chat with you gals ! :/ so I'm glad to see you here :)
I'm happy P'Anne has this lakorn after Qi Pao because I miss her ! Especially after re-watching Rang-Ngao again! I miss her on-screen ! I wouldn't loved to see her with Peter too but it's all about Tik and Anne ftw !! :D

Yay there goes more confirmation !! We can all be content and sureeee this is happening !

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Don't get frustrated over non sense. It's not worth the time.
Yes not worth the timee! so whatevers! lols
Anywase, OMGGG! Cant wait to hear moreee information! hopefully Ann accepts it right?! chai mai?! I wouldnt wanna get hurt for suree!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
haha i just read it on the spicy forum thing.. OMGG! They were saying how Ann and Tik dont look good together and that Aff and Tik look better! im like..stfu please! haha but all well...dont be jealous of they ARE better than Aff and Tik...sorry AffTik fans... lols i still love them...individually thoughs :) :dance3: :dance1:
'Well we can't basically say Tik-Ann is better because the lakorn isn't out yet, and Wanida was pretty famous.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
'Well we can't basically say Tik-Ann is better because the lakorn isn't out yet, and Wanida was pretty famous.
Im saying as in if this lakorn comes out and it turns out a hit... but they were judging already and ann and tik havent even started a lakorn together yet...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Tik and Aff were beautiful together. OMG I loved them so much as Wanida and Prajak. I did not skip a single moment of that lakorn...yes, not even Peesamai scenes LOL! I wanted Tik and Aff to pair up and I got it and I loved it.

Now I am anxious to see the chemistry between Tik and Ann. Like I said...this is the best early Christmas gift EVER.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Tik and Aff were beautiful together. OMG I loved them so much as Wanida and Prajak. I did not skip a single moment of that lakorn...yes, not even Peesamai scenes LOL! I wanted Tik and Aff to pair up and I got it and I loved it.

Now I am anxious to see the chemistry between Tik and Ann. Like I said...this is the best early Christmas gift EVER.
Haha yeaa i gotta say..they look cute, chai mai?! lols i saw the little parts of the dancing scenes..they were so cute! the OST is awesome! lols ! & Yess! its the best early christmas gift everrr! lols.. but gosh..this seems TOO GOOD to be true! lols

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
If not...I'd be pissed! I mean how dare P'Da do that to us, right? Tease us like that only to break our hearts. I'm sure that is not the case here.
I would unfollow her on insta and be like Never watching LAKORNTHai ever again!. * I'd be lying cause I love their storylines-

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gals..calm down...
pls don't compare Tik-Aff & Tik-Anne...
lets just focus on our happy moment with Tik-Anne..na..na..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I would unfollow her on insta and be like Never watching LAKORNTHai ever again!. * I'd be lying cause I love their storylines-
LOL! I was like sure...whatever. I want to follow Thai actors/actresses/directors/producers on IG too, but they mostly write in Thai. I can understand it, but not read it.