[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh,althought i like Kong in RLLL with Anne..but if he will play the person that shw's gonna married,i prefer Pete..
last night i watched Prattana Hang Hua Jai..Pete is not bad too..
But whatever..afterall,i''ll focus on my TikAnne...i don't care about the supporting cast....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh* I'm looking at photoshoots of Tik and my gosh...that man is beautiful. My husband...that killer smile makes me weak in the knees.

P'Da...please give us lots of romance and REAL KISSES please!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Gosh,althought i like Kong in RLLL with Anne..but if he will play the person that shw's gonna married,i prefer Pete..
last night i watched Prattana Hang Hua Jai..Pete is not bad too..
But whatever..afterall,i''ll focus on my TikAnne...i don't care about the supporting cast....
Nek actually married the old man not his son but in the beginning he wanted his son to marry nek; however he refuse to do so. I believe that's what my sister told me? After the son met and saw nek he started to have feelings for her

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
lol...you're back smilez...yeahhh let dance OPPA TIKANNE STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeay..i got teary when i heard this news...
i don't want to believe it..
i go to p'da's IG..Its true..she didn't upload Anne's pic only..she even put a caption 'FORGET ME NOT' just like she did when she posted Tik's pic...
and i still don't want to believe it althought i really want to scream!! i try to hold myself..
then i saw this at pantip...

i guess she's Nattaya..the scriptwriter for SB & SSH..and maybe she also the scriptwriter for this lakorn...
And since P'da & Nattaya posted Anne's pic and mention about Forget Me Not..
i can say that its 99.9% CONFIRMED!!!!!!
No wonder Anne said she's busy when she rejected the lakorn with Peter Corp.
She rejected a lakorn with Peter Corp Dyrendal!?! Okay...it's a good thing because I want Tik and Ann more than anything right now....but with Peter?? I like Peter...=(...in the future let's petition for Ann and Peter 'kay? Haha. They'd go well together because Peter is gorgeous too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Now which idiot said that??? They are both gorgeous people. Of course they'll look good with each other. I have been waiting for these two to pair up for so long that I feel I might get very defensive here.
@ceda_lee @thailover01 just forget those day dreamers all they do is dream dream its a waste time just enjoy our Tikker and Anne

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what....this kind of lakorn would be perfect for Anne and Ken too! I want to see them in another slap/kiss 'cause I know we will definitely not be disappointed. Oh well, I'm all for Tik and Anne for now!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Such good news. sometimes new pairs is a good change, but i still wanna see Ken&Anne though cause for me these two have the greatest chemistry together. when know Tik is p'ek was happy. and was hoping n'ek will be Anne and it came true. Yay!! and produced by Lakorn Thai, will be even great. i like this story, saw the old version with Pete& Ann Sirium was a good lakorn, such sad love story, feel sorry for both p'ek&n'ek. Tik&Anne fit the p'ek and n'ek characters a lot. hope their chemistry will be great though. i know Anne will play her character so well but not so sure about Tik though cause his acting doesn't really blow me away. love the song sang by Sine in the old version, was so good&sad. can't wait to see the new version.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry if someone already post this summary..
here i found somewhere...from Pete's fan...

Kamechad or Kame (Pete) was going out with Suriyong or Wadi (Ann )...they loved each other very much, but one day, she goes off and marries an old man, because her parents were poor and needed the money to pay off her older brother's debt. Wadi never did tell Kame that she was going to marry another man...she just decided to quit school and left without telling

Kame anything. Kame soon found out...he was so disappointed in her and had thought that she was marrying the old man for his money and that she was a gold-digger...so they went their separate ways.

• Years went by, Kame became rich and owns a big company...Wadi's husband died and she’s out looking for a job...
**note: Wadi never slept with her husband, she married him to take care of his younger kids...two twins named: Kai and Guai.**

• So she came and applied for a job with Kame’s company and was hired. Though they knew each other, they pretended not to...time passes by...
One day, they ended up at the beach together and there, they had an intimate relationship...and after that, they came back to Bangkok and that was when Kame had his ultimate revenge on her...

• Kame wrote a letter to Wadi, saying really bad and mean things about her...insulting her...she was so disappointed that she had to quit her job, leaving behind...a flower ring that Kame had given her while they were dating in the past (Kame worked for 3 months, to be able to buy the ring for Wadi...isn't that sweet!!!) This opened a passage to his knowledge that she still remembered him and always have known him from the beginning...

• Kame realizes that he still loves her and goes off searching for her...but could not find her. Kame went through Wadi’s parents and found out the truth of why she married the old rich man (but was not clear)... until he met with Wadi's oldest step-son, Ur...that was when everything became so clear...and so, he goes off looking for her. One day, he found her at the beach...she pretended not to know him, saying that she was not Wadi and that her name was Suriyong...not Wadi or Suriyawadi. She pretended to be like what he had said she was, in the letter. She was acting so evil...(I think...) Kame was so sorry for what he had said about her...he tried to say sorry, but Wadi would not forgive him...

• Kame continued to bother Wadi...until Wadi was getting sick. Kame brought Wadi to see the doctor...she found out that she was pregnant, but decides to lie to the doctor and Kame...

• Wadi didn't want to break up Kame and his girlfriend Kanlong, who was so nice and sweet to her. She decides to go to Swiss and have her baby there. Kame and Kanlong had now, just became friends...cause Kame had told the truth about Wadi to Kanlong. Kanlong understood and forgave Kame for all the things he did to her...

• It was the day when Wadi was to leave for Switzerland...all the people she knew went to say their good-byes...except Kame....

• The people that were there to say good-bye, told her to come back fast and have fun and don't stay too long over there...

• Wadi sat in the airplane, closing her eyes, when...she heard a voice beside her, a familiar voice...yes, it was him...Kame was sitting there, next to her!!!

• There, they talked and began to gain some understanding of one another...Kame there, found out that he was going to become a Daddy!!!
"The End"

So,Anne didn't sleep with Kong....what a relief...lol..

The summary sounds like 1 of Anne fanfic..:)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

• One day, they ended up at the beach together and there, they had an intimate relationship...and after that, they came back to Bangkok and that was when Kame had his ultimate revenge on her...

Oo...I'm looking forward to how "intimate" Ann and Tik will get.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
[/list]
Oo...I'm looking forward to how "intimate" Ann and Tik will get.
i know Anne don't have any problem to do intimate hot steamy scene...but i'm not sure about tik..
He did a real kissing scene in his lakorn??? Never watch his lakorn.. :rolleyes: