[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
It still feels unreal that we finally get to see them together after all these years. Now lets pray for Ann and Andrew next!
as for me,i'm rooting for Anne-Ananda more..but i doubt it...
i want to see Anne with Poh N more than Andrew..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! When you least expect it and now Anne and Tik will finally pair....so EXCITED. Mostly I'm exited that Anne will have another lakorn after Oi Pao. I thought my eyes was playing joke on me when I saw there name listed. lol.
yeah..i'm soooo excited anne has another lakorn..and its more special because the p'ek is Tik..
Then more more special its for Lakorn Thai...and more more more special bcos the scriptwriter is Nattaya...now wish the director is p'aew..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know they haven't even started filming yet, but I'm going to say Ann and Tik are going to win major awards for this! :p Just my lovely prediction.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hey,we're allowed to upload 1 pic only? i tried to upload another siggie but i can't.
Yeah, unfortunately. I tried to add more pics to the one I have now, but the size was too big so I couldn't add them...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, unfortunately. I tried to add more pics to the one I have now, but the size was too big so I couldn't add them...
erm...so bad..i had to choose Ken & Tik.. Sorry Ken...right now i prefer Tik.. but i still love u though........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................only if u with Anne..

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Sorry Ken...right now i prefer Tik.. but i still love u though........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................only if u with Anne..
Hahah so true. If Ken ever reunites with Anne again, I'll love him again.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Of course were all crazy over AnnTik right now!!! Just omg...of course were crazy because this is our dream couple chai mai?!?!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Of course were all crazy over AnnTik right now!!! Just omg...of course were crazy because this is our dream couple chai mai?!?!
Totally! I'm still into Ken right now because I'm catching up on his lakorns, but with Tik and Ann, I can't deny having TikAnn fever!