[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
thanks for the info..but just both of them..no one else?
I believe Aum P. is also in there with Ken and Tik for Praew mag. for November 2012 issue, I saw the picture of her and Tik on her IG

Sorry Aum P. was there for another magazine shoot so she is not in Praew with Ken and Tik.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The pool photoshoot is for praew magazine. It's for November issue.
ARE YOU SERIOUS! TIK and KEN in a photoshoot for next month's issue?? Oh lord, I have to get a hold of that! I knew it was recent, but didn't know it was this recent, Ken and Tik looks so young!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes they do look offly young there especially Tik! So cool to see them on the same mag again and this time posing together. If only Anne was on there too!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne's recent photoshoot is with Mark-Kim for Marie Claire..not sure if its already publish or not....
If anne not in this photoshoot,i hope she'll has a photoshoot with these 2 hottest p'ek after this..
Erm,just imagine if Anne accept MSN...next year we'll get to see Anne with ken & Tik..
But.......................i'm glad she rejected it.... :rolleyes1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't want to sound mean or anything, but I think Thai magazines/photoshoots have some of the most corny poses...just my thought!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

i know this pic should go to PCKK thread,but sorry since there's no Annik's pic..i think its not wrong to posted Anne's pic here right?

auuww Mark is such a sweetie...
I'm waiting a new pic of Annik...

Btw,Anne will take the whole month next month to go to Japan for her birthday...
The whole month in December go to New York for bear brand commercial..
So,maybe the opening in January...

(cr: Anon & Lila for the news)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

i know this pic should go to PCKK thread,but sorry since there's no Annik's pic..i think its not wrong to posted Anne's pic here right?

auuww Mark is such a sweetie...
I'm waiting a new pic of Annik...

Btw,Anne will take the whole month next month to go to Japan for her birthday...
The whole month in December go to New York for bear brand commercial..
So,maybe the opening in January...

(cr: Anon & Lila for the news)
  • Lol. When I saw this photo of them. I immediately thought about their performance they have together!!! hahaha.. I'm going to go watch it again. I'm going to scream so loud. Haha. I love that performance. Sorry Off Topic. But damn, she;s going to come to NY. *SCREAMS* i wish i live in NY..hahaha... Too bad I don't.
I live in New York, I hope i'll get to see Anne somewhere on the street! lol.
  • Meadow, hopefully you ran into her. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Dude, Mark could totally be Anne's pra'ek haha. Anne doesn't look that different from 12 yrs ago, she's still looking good!