[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I only went back a page haha so is there a confirm date for the fitting or opening cermony? Or has it already pass and I am just being a bad Ann's fan.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I only went back a page haha so is there a confirm date for the fitting or opening cermony? Or has it already pass and I am just being a bad Ann's fan.
No confirm date yet. It probably be beginning of next year.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I sent a message to the scriptwriter and ask her to add more intimate sweet scene for Annik...
Think whatever u want to think..whether i'm desperate or pervert or whatsoever..
because at the end i'm sure u'll thank to me and my friend..lol.. :wink:

Drum roll................................................................................................................................

So,here we go...
:pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:
:rockon: :dance3: :dance2: :woot2: :woot: :dance1:
WOW!!!! UNBELIEVABLE, INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, FABULOUS, AWESOME!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Haha, well we should just let that 2010 TOP AWARD go since Aum P. has never won it before, right? Anne's got it multiple times, so it's alright.

Anne's role in Qi Pao is definitely an award winning role, but people these days (some) don't appreciate such significant performance JUST because they have a certain bias, which angers me because they don't know what's acting and what's not. About Anne looking like Ken's mom??? Have they seen his wife?? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm just saying, look at reality peeps, perhaps Ken suits older looking women!? Regardless of that, Anne is still looking good, she looks the same as she did way back in 2000. Ken's the one who's been aging...alot more than Anne at least...gosh. Love you still Ken :dance1: ! I got so worked up thinking about this haha. Whatever though, in my eyes Thongprasom is THE BEST! Forget them haters :whatever: ! I definitely agree with your last sentence.
Aum P. also won 2004 TOP Award in So Sanaeha and Tik won in Luerd Kattiya. I agree that Anne's acting in Qi Pao would be an award winning performance.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Say WHAAAAAAT??? "Thongprasom" does not look old...or like Ken's mom. OMFG! Wow...Ann haters really do know where to hit the soft spot huh? Quit being jealous of her fame and talents. Geesh!

I remember when my brother and I watched Manee Yard Fah and he made a comment that Ann looks too old for Willy...and OMG...I went cra cra on him...he never heard the end of it. I let him have it LOL!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann is not young, I get that but she doesn't look "old" either. Ken actually looks older than she. She looks appropriate for her age.

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
aww stop being mean to ann! she looks mature, I won't deny that, but she's not someone's mom, especially not Ken! KA fan here!!!

Can't wait for the fitting ceremony. Tik looks handsome!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol for those who say that Ann looks old enough to be kens mom is over exaggerating. We know you dislike Anne but come up with a better excused

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Ann does not look old to be Ken mother!!! Whoever say tat make me laugh like LMFAOROF!!! Tat sh!t crazzzzzz....one question for tat person...for da whole time are u sure u looking at da right picture??? I think ur looking at da wrong pic all year long!!!

Ann is not old and she don't look Old enough to be Ken Mom...But old enough to be his friend/co-worker/kookwan!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Wow Ann does not look old to be Ken mother!!! Whoever say tat make me laugh like LMFAOROF!!! Tat sh!t crazzzzzz....one question for tat person...for da whole time are u sure u looking at da right picture??? I think ur looking at da wrong pic all year long!!!

Ann is not old and she don't look Old enough to be Ken Mom...But old enough to be his friend/co-worker/kookwan!!!
LOL! You are hilarious. I agree, they've probably been looking at the wrong pic all year long or even longer! Hahahahahaa

Very well said. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Haha your suggestion of The Letter 2 totally reminded me of KA's appearance on Ratree Samasorn for Sood Sanaeha when Ken was all joking with Anne about their income haha: something like..."if Anne did a second The Letter movie, that one combined with the first The Letter would be equivalent to Ken's income in one movie haha." What a teaser Ken is.
  • Lol. Ken is funny. I miss him.hah.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Say WHAAAAAAT??? "Thongprasom" does not look old...or like Ken's mom. OMFG! Wow...Ann haters really do know where to hit the soft spot huh? Quit being jealous of her fame and talents. Geesh!

I remember when my brother and I watched Manee Yard Fah and he made a comment that Ann looks too old for Willy...and OMG...I went cra cra on him...he never heard the end of it. I let him have it LOL!
Thats the only thing that haters can complaint...forgot which thread i found it..maybe KATeam vs ATeam thread..
or maybe at KA lakorn thread..
But as for me..Maybe they don't have a polite word to say it like 'anne age beautifully'...
At least she's ORIGINAL..no need plastic surgery to look beautiful at her age...

Same when Anne had a lakorn rumor with Nadech..people said Anne too old for Nadech..
Yeah i admit it but the storyline is about older n'ek fall in love with young p'ek..Well,i'm glad she's not in that lakorn..
I know people also complaint about her & Mark performance at 4+1 concert..
Thats why i ignore that thread eventhough i really really want to go to that thread...
Never thought MarkAnn look HOT together in that kissing part!!
If Anne pair up younger generation,i prefer Om Akkapan or By Pakorn..
I want her to pair with someone who is manly..not boyish look..
I think instead of say 'Anne is too old for.....'
They should say Anne is TOO GOOD for ...........

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol for those who say that Ann looks old enough to be kens mom is over exaggerating. We know you dislike Anne but come up with a better excused
Well tinah....its because thats the only thing they can bring up..
They can't critic Anne's talent because they cant deny the fact that Anne is the greatest nang ek..
I guess they are jealous because at the age of 35-37,she still the nang ek and being idol for the newbies..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
  • Lol. Ken is funny. I miss him.hah.
Talking about The Letter...
Oh yesterday i found 1 blog..That gir wrote it in 2011..
She said until 2011,the most greatest movie she ever seen is The Letter..2.movie from Korean..3.the movie from Indonesia..no movie can beat The Letter yet..
She said whoever watch the last part but didn't cry,that person sure has no feeling and heartless...
She even crying while writing that blog...lol..