[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Say WHAAAAAAT??? "Thongprasom" does not look old...or like Ken's mom. OMFG! Wow...Ann haters really do know where to hit the soft spot huh? Quit being jealous of her fame and talents. Geesh!

I remember when my brother and I watched Manee Yard Fah and he made a comment that Ann looks too old for Willy...and OMG...I went cra cra on him...he never heard the end of it. I let him have it LOL!
Ann is not young, I get that but she doesn't look "old" either. Ken actually looks older than she. She looks appropriate for her age.
aww stop being mean to ann! she looks mature, I won't deny that, but she's not someone's mom, especially not Ken! KA fan here!!!

Can't wait for the fitting ceremony. Tik looks handsome!
Lol for those who say that Ann looks old enough to be kens mom is over exaggerating. We know you dislike Anne but come up with a better excused
Wow Ann does not look old to be Ken mother!!! Whoever say tat make me laugh like LMFAOROF!!! Tat sh!t crazzzzzz....one question for tat person...for da whole time are u sure u looking at da right picture??? I think ur looking at da wrong pic all year long!!!

Ann is not old and she don't look Old enough to be Ken Mom...But old enough to be his friend/co-worker/kookwan!!!
Thats the only thing that haters can complaint...forgot which thread i found it..maybe KATeam vs ATeam thread..
or maybe at KA lakorn thread..
But as for me..Maybe they don't have a polite word to say it like 'anne age beautifully'...
At least she's ORIGINAL..no need plastic surgery to look beautiful at her age...

Same when Anne had a lakorn rumor with Nadech..people said Anne too old for Nadech..
Yeah i admit it but the storyline is about older n'ek fall in love with young p'ek..Well,i'm glad she's not in that lakorn..
I know people also complaint about her & Mark performance at 4+1 concert..
Thats why i ignore that thread eventhough i really really want to go to that thread...
Never thought MarkAnn look HOT together in that kissing part!!
If Anne pair up younger generation,i prefer Om Akkapan or By Pakorn..
I want her to pair with someone who is manly..not boyish look..
I think instead of say 'Anne is too old for.....'
They should say Anne is TOO GOOD for ...........
AMEN!

Yeah, people who say Thongprasom is old, blah, blah, blah it comes in one ear and goes out the other for me.
They can't think of anything else to say about Anne because they know Anne's the greatest nang'ek out there.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
WHEN IT COMES TO BULLCRAP LET IT FLY OVER YOUR HEAD...AND TO THOSE COMPLAINERS CRY A RIVER....BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT
CAUSE NOTHING IS PERFECT IN LIFE

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha Lady Dila and phatman, you two are number 1 spammers!
What??! i need to share #1 with phatman???!! lol..
i can't help it Asy,i'm soooo crazy over ANNIK... and love love love the storyline...
oh i wish someone can translate YLC novel for foreign fans...

Asy

sarNie Immature
Haha just because Annik is to remake YLC, you wanted someone to translate the novel? That's really crazy lmao.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha just because Annik is to remake YLC, you wanted someone to translate the novel? That's really crazy lmao.
erm ANNIK is one of the reason...
but after the scriptwriter said the novel is very sweet..i want to read it..
Because i watch Pete's version..i don't think its really sweet love story...
Erm maybe because i don't understand it or because Pete's acting.. :scratchhead2:

Asy

sarNie Immature
What do you mean by Pete's acting? Is he bad? lol. Lady Dila, you understand Thai well, huh? :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
What do you mean by Pete's acting? Is he bad? lol. Lady Dila, you understand Thai well, huh? :)
nope..i didn't mean he's bad..i like his acting with Anne in Pratana whatever the title is..
Erm i don't know..feel like something missing when i see that lakorn....
Erm well,just assume that its my bad...maybe because there's no sub,thats why i feel like that.. :shutup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha Lady Dila and phatman, you two are number 1 spammers!
Haha. I come here everyday like there's no tomorrow.

What??! i need to share #1 with phatman???!! lol..
i can't help it Asy,i'm soooo crazy over ANNIK... and love love love the storyline...
oh i wish someone can translate YLC novel for foreign fans...
Oh yeah, let's see who gets the #1 title then Lady Dila! Haha. Jk.