[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:hapbday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BEST WISHES TO THONGPRASOM !!! :hapbday:

Blame Tik, It's contagious :lol2: :lmao2:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Thanks...
Since today Qi pao will air,so i'll keep spamming...
And my boss is not here... :dance3:

Btw..
Anne is gorgeous as EVER!!
seems like no age gap between Anne & MarKim

Anne said in an interview last week that she really wants to act in a lakorn badly with Mark. She sugguested the lakorn should be about an older woman and younger man falling in love, because she thinks that there's nothing wrong with an older woman-younger man relationship. She doesn't know if the channel would approve it though. Hahaa.

Kim also said anne is her #1 role model actress and she told anne and p'aew that she wants to be act in oum ruk part 2 lol! Kim also said that oum ruk was a great lakorn because nobody ever filmed a unique lakorn story like that before. She loves soot saneha very much too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Awe they're so sweet. I would love to see Thongprasom in a lakorn with the storyline she mentioned. I haven't seen that at all in Thai lakorns...or are there??

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne said in an interview last week that she really wants to act in a lakorn badly with Mark. She sugguested the lakorn should be about an older woman and younger man falling in love, because she thinks that there's nothing wrong with an older woman-younger man relationship. She doesn't know if the channel would approve it though. Hahaa.

Kim also said anne is her #1 role model actress and she told anne and p'aew that she wants to be act in oum ruk part 2 lol! Kim also said that oum ruk was a great lakorn because nobody ever filmed a unique lakorn story like that before. She loves soot saneha very much too.
i remember when the first time i watch SGPT Closing party,Om said he want to act with Anne..
and i was thinking the storyline that she mention....
at that time,never knew who is Mark...
so i really really really want to see Anne-Om in this kind of storyline..
Now,since Anne mention about it..
So..should we spam P'Da again?? j/k..j/k..
Anne is the producer now,she can produce it herself....

And about Kim...
Someone told me that there's 1 time she go to Madame Tassaud,
When she saw Anne's wax,she run to that wax and hug it because she really admire & love Anne..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

a big AWW for my Ann & Kimmy...these two girl are nothing but sweet!!! About Ann wanted to act with Mark i'm surely gald to see it since there are movies about it look at Ken P...he get to work with Aum P & Janie lol And about Kimmy wanted to be in OR 2...i'll be surely gald to see her in it...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
i remember when the first time i watch SGPT Closing party,Om said he want to act with Anne..

And about Kim...
When she saw Anne's wax,she run to that wax and hug it because she really admire & love Anne..
Hehehe we should right about da spamming thining lol but srry i dont have a ig...Kim really does show her love for everyone to see hehehe...gosh i love these two dara even more after each good news about them...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

And about Kim...
Totally. Just give us the word and we'll do it haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • I'm sure if they offered Mark a role with Ann as pra'ek and her as nang'ek he;ll said yes in a heartbeat. Haha... I'm actually really looking forward for it in the future after I saw Ann said that in the interview.hahah..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
  • I'm sure if they offered Mark a role with Ann as pra'ek and her as nang'ek he;ll said yes in a heartbeat. Haha... I'm actually really looking forward for it in the future after I saw Ann said that in the interview.hahah..
i'm looking forward for it since their hot kissing scene.. :pervie:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • o m g, i know right!!!!!!!!! Love that kissing scene.hahahha.. ever since that i have been looking forward for it too but not as much as right now after she said she wants to act with him,.hahha..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So what's with this "KISS" between Mark and Anne. I've been hearing many people comment on it, but I don't know where I could watch it.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
All of the sudden, we're all now talking about Mark-Anne in this thread, instead of Tik-Anne LOL.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Not at all -- gotta love Mark especially with Anne. Hahaa.

I now prefer Anne with Mark than with Ken.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol.

Oh, the kiss the kiss. Haha. I remember when i first saw it i rewatch it a bunch of time and didnt get tired of it. Even right now im still not tired of it. Hahaha.