[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
what??!! i can't believe it...that kiss was super famous...

here ja...

Yeah, I'm late with everything...it sucks. Wow, that was intense. Was this suppose to be a scene from Sawan Biang?? They're singing Aof's song right?? That's so weird, right before I watched this clip I was watching a Sawan Biang MV with Aof's song haha. I couldn't help, but laugh at their comments during that scene as I try to pay attention to the play haha. I love Anne's laugh, so warm. How come Ken didn't do his part??

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'm late with everything...it sucks. Wow,
that was intense. Was this suppose to be a scene from Sawan Biang?? They're
singing Aof's song right?? That's so weird, right
before I watched this clip I was watching a
Sawan Biang MV with Aof's song haha. I
couldn't help, but laugh at their comments during
that scene as I try to pay attention to the play
haha. I love Anne's laugh, so warm. How come
Ken didn't do his part??
Yes this was suppose to be a scene from sawan biang. This was the ch3 4+1 superstars concert. So mark invited ann to be his guest for the concert. And they get to do a performance together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes this was suppose to be a scene from sawan biang. This was the ch3 4+1 superstars concert. So mark invited ann to be his guest for the concert. And they get to do a performance together.
OH...I see. No wonder. Hehe, Mark's expression during that play was kind of funny...sorry!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Woah. Pholdee is looking goood. His complexion is still so sexily smooth. BUT I don't like what he's wearing...especially those pants and those shoes! I'm sorry, it's just not my style.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anne looks gorgeous. She could pair up with any of those guys. Rome is getting chubbier, he needs to work out more haha. The poses were kind of funny, but who cares as long as they look good and happy.
Anne look so hot there! She's a pimp lol

Why does Tik still calls Anne by her last name lol he's so funny

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

cr:yayee's IG

For some reason,sometime i do think Mark-Anne look better than Mark-Kim..don't get me wrong..i like Kim though...
she's soo look alike Anne..not only that,Anne also said Kim remind her of the beginning of her career.....get an adult role...pair with 'older' pra ek...thats why she's trying so hard to change Kim in PCKK...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

cr:yayee's IG

For some reason,sometime i do think Mark-Anne look better than Mark-Kim..don't get me wrong..i like Kim though...
she's soo look alike Anne..not only that,Anne also said Kim remind her of the beginning of her career.....get an adult role...pair with 'older' pra ek...thats why she's trying so hard to change Kim in PCKK...
*tsk, tsk* Look at Mark's hand on Anne's waste haha.