[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Omfg!!! Tik is hot hot hot!!! Smexyy!!! Id eat him alive!!! Hahaa && Ann...omfg!!! Hahaa sexyy!! There is something 'secretly' going on beyween Mark and Ann...chai mai?! Haha

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
It must've been fate!
I think so too. Ann is very happy to finally meet Tik in YLC. Tik also very very very happy to finally meet Ann in YLC. They want to work together for so long, and finally next year we get to see Ann and Tik together. Thai fans are so crazy about this and most of them only waiting for YLC to start filming.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think so too. Ann is very happy to finally meet Tik in YLC. Tik also very very very happy to finally meet Ann in YLC. They want to work together for so long, and finally next year we get to see Ann and Tik together. Thai fans are so crazy about this and most of them only waiting for YLC to start filming.
I BET they're anxious! I'm so excited for this too! It's going to be a great year for the both of them! We should see the lakorn by the end of next year correct? That' so long! I just want to forget all about this thread, go on with my work and life, so by the time I know it Yah Leum Chun has already aired and has already been subbed :dance1: ! Of course that won't happen since I'm stuck to this thread like glue!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I BET they're anxious! I'm so excited for this too! It's going to be a great year for the both of them! We should see the lakorn by the end of next year correct? That' so long! I just want to forget all about this thread, go on with my work and life, so by the time I know it Yah Leum Chun has already aired and has already been subbed :dance1: ! Of course that won't happen since I'm stuck to this thread like glue!
I think by the end of next year we will get to watch YLC. I agree with you that it would be too long. But at least we will get to see the pic. and the update on YLC when they start filming. I stuck to this thread too, just waiting and waiting for some updating the news in YLC. Don't want to leave this thread for long because I might miss out the news hehehehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think by the end of next year we will get to watch YLC. I agree with you that it would be too long. But at least we will get to see the pic. and the update on YLC when they start filming. I stuck to this thread too, just waiting and waiting for some updating the news in YLC. Don't want to leave this thread for long because I might miss out the news hehehehe.
Yeah, I want to be to date with any news too haha, that's why I'm still here...