[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
OMG...Watch P.Smiles Version Of Sawan Biang...It LOoks SO Reall...Sorry Off Topic
And Yeah They Should Have A Mag COver For Tik And Ann
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15HvbbFi5r4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_uZDFfiN0s

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
WOAH! I went away for 8 hrs and ya'll jumped 3 whole pages! Amazing feat! Now if only we had an AnnTik pic with us to drool all over!

Yeah, we can do that. I think they will do that, because they are as crazy as we are.

Where is phatman??? I thought she just going to have her lunch???
haha, maybe she went back to work after lunch, poor girl lol.
Hey phatman, finish with your lunch yet???We are waiting.....
Awe. Ya'll make me feel like I'm home! I actually went shopping with my aunts after I had lunch :lol: :lol: . Just finished dinner and here I am!

Dila is not here.. :whistle:
Who are you and what have you done to Dila?? :p

I wish I knew how to send requests. I'm not Thai and I don't know how to do that since I don't do all that facebook, IG thing, but just know that my thoughts are with ya'll! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
If there's a petition though I'll sign it for sure!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTik doing steamy scenes would be perfect! I know they won't disappoint us fans! Tik is a film actor so he's not shy about being a little intimate. As for Anne, we know the answer already haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
AnnTik doing steamy scenes would be perfect! I know they won't disappoint us fans! Tik is a film actor so he's not shy about being a little intimate. As for Anne, we know the answer already haha.
i thought Tik is some kind of conservative man...but when i watch the tease of his movie..forgot the title..the one that u gals talking about in this thread..he can do a steamy scene..not daring like Ananda but its okay..
As for Anne...ermm..no need to worry...lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I ran across the clips of these two hotties(Tik & Ken)!!! Bromance...... :woot2: :woot2:

cr:Hua Laem
Okay, this bromance thing went a little too far :huh: it made me feel a little weird, but I'd like to know what their conversations were haha. Anyone care to translate??

For the second video, is 1:03 from SSH?
Wonpuapan's so sexy and Pholdee's so hot!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Now that I'm here, everyone else is probably asleep huh? Haha. I guess my time doesn't match your guys haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Now that I'm here, everyone else is probably asleep huh? Haha. I guess my time doesn't match your guys haha.
Its 2:48 pm here..i'm not sleep yet but ermmm...u know what happen at Qi Pao thread right...not in a good mood...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da pages is going up and tat got me thinking tat their actually news lol...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Its 2:48 pm here..i'm not sleep yet but ermmm...u know what happen at Qi Pao thread right...not in a good mood...
Really? It's pretty late here where I'm at...11:11pm...should be heading to bed already, but I'm free tomorrow so I ain't sleeping anytime soon! Haha.
Yes, I know. Just...stay calm...be optimistic, and don't be too upset. Come'on lets just spam like crazy! Show your good spirit! :yahoo: :clap: :) ;) ^_^ :woot2: :woot: :dance1: Alrightie :thumbup: ?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Its great i can spam here..nobody mad at me and say back to the topic..back to the topic...bla bla bla.. :yuck: :yuck:

Now,where's turtle...
Phatman,we should spam here..
And LoveAnne_T & Turtle should spam at mag FB na..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Da pages is going up and tat got me thinking tat their actually news lol...
same here..just this morning i got 52 notification on my email from YLC thread..i thought there's some update or pix..
and what!!! its just turtle and LoveAnne_T..

seems like we have a competitor now huh phatman?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Its great i can spam here..nobody mad at me and say back to the topic..back to the topic...bla bla bla.. :yuck: :yuck:

Now,where's turtle...
Phatman,we should spam here..
And LoveAnne_T & Turtle should spam at mag FB na..
Yes, it's very much like home here hehe and yes we should spam here!

same here..just this morning i got 52 notification on my email from YLC thread..i thought there's some update or pix..
and what!!! its just turtle and LoveAnne_T..

seems like we have a competitor now huh phatman?
Oh yeah, competition starts now! Haha. Jk jk.