[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Oohhh~...keke...I thought you were talking about YLC haha. I see. I'm guessing she's producing STT because she starred in the original... :scratchhead2:...
Oh haha i thought u knew p'da was the producer already? Haha! && of course that too but i feel why STT when she has oyher ones too? Get what i mean? Haha i think she WILL producer her lakorn only...not sure well see in the future.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh haha i thought u knew p'da was the producer already? Haha! && of course that too but i feel why STT when she has oyher ones too? Get what i mean? Haha i think she WILL producer her lakorn only...not sure well see in the future.
That's what I thought, I though P'Da was the producer, until you said "why is she producing this lakorn." I just misinterpreted your words haha.
I don't know why Anne wants to produce remakes of her old lakorns, I don't think it's a bad idea, but I'd rather her produce a "brand new" lakorn from her own writing staff and NOT from a novel.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
That's what I thought, I though P'Da was the producer, until you said "why is she producing this lakorn." I just misinterpreted your words haha.
I don't know why Anne wants to produce remakes of her old lakorns, I don't think it's a bad idea, but I'd rather her produce a "brand new" lakorn from her own writing staff and NOT from a novel.
Yea!! I agree!! Why would produce her lakorns she used too star in?!?! She is a star okay! Haha she should not rrmake her old lakorns!! I honestly wanna see ann make up her own storylines!! Storylines that rarely are done, like for an examplr 365 days of love! Those kinds of lakorn storylines are rare..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yea!! I agree!! Why would produce her lakorns she used too star in?!?! She is a star okay! Haha she should not rrmake her old lakorns!! I honestly wanna see ann make up her own storylines!! Storylines that rarely are done, like for an examplr 365 days of love! Those kinds of lakorn storylines are rare..
I know! Thongprasom could write her own story and make it into a lakorn! I would definitely tune in to that one. Being original and raw is much better than borrowing from previous lakorns or a novel, it shows real talent in producing. Of Anne's lakorns that I've seen Samee Teetra, Oum Ruk, Borisut Bumbut Kaen, Sood Sanae Ha (the story itself isn't unique, but Alin was a very unique character) and 365 Wan Hang Ruk were unique and AWESOME! It's hard to find a lakorn with a very good storyline and great actors nowadays...

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I know! Thongprasom could write her own story and make it into a lakorn! I would definitely tune in to that one. Being original and raw is much better than borrowing from previous lakorns or a novel, it shows real talent in producing. Of Anne's lakorns that I've seen Samee Teetra, Oum Ruk, Borisut Bumbut Kaen, Sood Sanae Ha (the story itself isn't unique, but Alin was a very unique character) and 365 Wan Hang Ruk were unique and AWESOME! It's hard to find a lakorn with a very good storyline and great actors nowadays...
Right!! Its veey challenging but if ann puts her effort in it shell surely be great at it!! &- nowadays its all about remakes... Yes!! Most of ann's lakorns are originals!! Woot woot!! Ann has all the unique and interesting story plots! && the fact that peiple hate that Ann good all the good scripts..its because shes got talent...she is someone who producers can depend on. :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I like it how you're now calling her "Thongprasom" lol. Loved Oum Ruk so much. 365 was good too but I'm not married yet but I did get some good marriage tips from watching that lakorn. LOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Hehe, I love my Thongprasom.
Same here, I'm not married yet, but I did get a good lesson from 365 Wan Hang Ruk,especially from Toon's father.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
^^ Hehe, I love my Thongprasom.
Same here, I'm not married yet, but I did get a good lesson from 365 Wan Hang Ruk,especially from Toon's father.
Right!! Ive learned from watching movies than i learn in school!! Haha cause so many things u can catch, i learn more from watching movies...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonderbout it too phatman..why she remake her own lakorn..But as long as its better than the old version i'm okay..
The weird part is when she remake her own lakorn,people didn't compare with her..like Kim in PCKK..
But others production company remake Anne's lakorn,people compare with her..Like Janie vs Anne in Rang Ngao..

About the new storyline..Anne has 1 in her mind..
Its about her & Mark.....how i wish she postpone STT......

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Samee teetra was a second remake when ann starred in it, this is going to be a third remake
Ah...I see. I didn't know that. How about Rang Ngao? Was Anne's version a remake too? I'm just curious now that we've brought upon this topic...this off-topic topic haha, well it's related anyhow haha.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I have no idea about rang ngao, lol all I know is janie version is a remake and she is doing a mighty fine job

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonderbout it too phatman..why she remake her own lakorn..But as long as its better than the old version i'm okay..
The weird part is when she remake her own lakorn,people didn't compare with her..like Kim in PCKK..
But others production company remake Anne's lakorn,people compare with her..Like Janie vs Anne in Rang Ngao..

About the new storyline..Anne has 1 in her mind..
Its about her & Mark.....how i wish she postpone STT......
Haha. Well then let me start this Anne vs Kim comparison to make it fair for Janie haha. Jk Jk. I haven't seen either version of PCKK, so I don't even know where to start with any comparison...I just know that Anne's version is probably better keke. Just kidding ya'll!

She really does have a story line in her mind specifically for herself and Mark?? You're kidding me right Dila? I thought she was just joking haha. If she does write a story along that I am so going to anticipate it!! Thinking about it makes me so excited already!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
OMG I have some news...I just got the reply from http://www.facebook.com/TV3Drama they say that P'Da have to wait for RP to finish up. They will start filming YLC in the beginning of next year. Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I never watched the original version of PCKK either but I did enjoy Kim's version though. It seems that Anne is following P'Da's footsteps in remaking the lakorns that she used to produce.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I read in http://www.facebook.com/TV3Drama, they say that Cherry will have a lakorn soon. I wonder if she is going be in a role in YLC also???? I asked them already, but no reply yet.
i heard she has a lakorn with Ken but i'm not sure is it confirmed or not..
But for NRRB..its confirmed by Peter Corp himself..He said at first Anne should be the n'ek but she rejected it because she's busy and replace by Cherry..
Glad that Anne chose YLC over NRRB..although i also want to see Anne with Peter since i saw them in photoshoot together..
But for sure Annik will be so much better than Anne-Peter.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG I have some news...I just got the reply from http://www.facebook.com/TV3Drama they say that P'Da have to wait for RP to finish up. They will start filming YLC in the beginning of next year. Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Finally, some confirmation! P'Da is so awesome! She's so nice too!!

I never watched the original version of PCKK either but I did enjoy Kim's version though. It seems that Anne is following P'Da's footsteps in remaking the lakorns that she used to produce.
I've heard many great things about Mark & Kim's version, but haven't seen it because there aren't any English subs...sadly. I'm going to watch PCKK 1999 with my uncle first so he could translate it to me haha, and then if there are English subs I'll watch the 2012 version.