[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, that's the real title..... sounds kinda cheesy. lol.
Attention : phatman & Ken/Noi fans please ignore my comment. :p

Well Meadow,what i thought is true even before i read your comment there..
AK fans know well about it..And we talk about it at AK Forum since Noi produce RKTF....She chose Aom,Aff,Janie at first..but why no Anne...
They 4 are Ken's best nangek...
And why she chose someone that had a bad rumor with his husband...not to mention..a very bad rumor...
And i'm not blame Noi either...which wife can stay still if she know her husband hv some feeling and being touchy2 with other nang ek..i'm not saying Ken like Anne in real life..but the way they act and touchy2..oh if i'm ken's wife,i get jealous too...
But if she professional & confident with her husband's love,she just ignore that feeling and care about her company,her lakorn & her husband career..

Ok,i think i shoud stop now...i'm worried i will say more harsh thing...
Forgive me na...but thats what i think about Noi..
And i heard the nang ek is Chompoo..no complaint? :rolleyes:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ok2..back to Annik....
So when the fitting...lol...(don't know what to talk about Annik)
At least we know that P'Da is going to wait until they finish with RP...P'Da will start with YLC beginning of next year. Beginning of next year, that mean in January right?????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Oh Dila, you totally got my attention there hahaha.

About Noi...I still think they're ridiculous accusations thrown at her hehe. I'm not mad because I'm more amused by it hehe.

If I were married to an actor, I would not give a darn about his scandals with other actresses or his touchy scenes with his nang'eks. Why would I marry him if I know I'm a jealous woman who knows he will have VERY intimate scenes with his nang'eks? That's my fault for being stupid and throwing myself in that fire. Even if the actresses have feelings for him I wouldn't care, as long as he pays attention to ONLY me, those girls are just mosquitos. Even if he gets all those lovely intimate scenes, even bed scenes, with different actresses for a couple hours one day, I know every night I get to hold him in my arms...in BED...doing *kids don't read*... :censor: things haha...so I'll just consider those girls lucky. Guess where I learned this...365 Wan Hang Ruk. Haha. Those who haven't seen it should really watch it...wait, I'm sure we've all seen it right, Thongprasom fans?? Hehe.
You know who I would be like...I'd be like Pholdee's wifee Peach AND Thongprasom's BF A... :scratchhead2:...don't remember his name! Haha. ;) Yah Leum Chun's one and only AnnTik!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ Oh Dila, you totally got my attention there hahaha.

About Noi...I still think they're ridiculous accusations thrown at her hehe. I'm not mad because I'm more amused by it hehe.

If I were married to an actor, I would not give a darn about his scandals with other actresses or his touchy scenes with his nang'eks. Why would I marry him if I know I'm a jealous woman who knows he will have VERY intimate scenes with his nang'eks? That's my fault for being stupid and throwing myself in that fire. Even if the actresses have feelings for him I wouldn't care, as long as he pays attention to ONLY me, those girls are just mosquitos. Even if he gets all those lovely intimate scenes, even bed scenes, with different actresses for a couple hours one day, I know every night I get to hold him in my arms...in BED...doing *kids don't read*... :censor: things haha...so I'll just consider those girls lucky. Guess where I learned this...365 Wan Hang Ruk. Haha. Those who haven't seen it should really watch it...wait, I'm sure we've all seen it right, Thongprasom fans?? Hehe.
You know who I would be like...I'd be like Pholdee's
wifee Peach AND Thongprasom's BF A... :scratchhead2:...don't remember his name! Haha. ;) Yah Leum Chun's one and only AnnTik!
yes...thats why i like Ae so much..he is sooooo supportive..
I mean if its a guy like Ken..its okay because..erm how to say it..
But if its woman like Anne...and someone touch2 her..ermm..ah i don't know how to say it..i hope u get what i mean...
And even if Ae can stand it..what abut his family...
But they all are soooo supportive...
As long as both of them confident with their love and trust each other..
Thats what Anne said about his relationship with Ae.....

Ok YLC again...
i show the scriptwriter about Annik fanfiction and i said i hope i can watch some of the part in that FF in YLC..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But if its woman like Anne...and someone touch2 her..ermm..ah i don't know how to say it..i hope u get what i mean...

Ok YLC again...
i show the scriptwriter about Annik fanfiction and i said i hope i can watch some of the part in that FF in YLC..
Ae...okay that's his name hehe. I was close.
Yup, they're both very lucky to have a very understandable significant other.

Okay YLC. You did! Oho! Awesome, we'll be waiting for any good news haha. I hope the scriptwriter don't think we're pests haha. Requesting this, requesting that haha.

Omg!! Whats the reason why Ann and Ken wouldnt be pairing up again?!?! What!!!
Haha...thailover01...you're so late haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Ok YLC again...
Hehehe.....there another fan also request some love scene and she said that she also want to see Tik take of his shirt LOL. The scriptwriter tease her, by saying that "Maybe they should stuck in the Island also" hehehehe.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, they're both very lucky to have a very understandable significant other.

Okay YLC. You did! Oho! Awesome, we'll be waiting for any good news haha. I hope the scriptwriter don't think we're pests haha. Requesting this, requesting that haha.
She might feel annoying but we should just do it and say whatever we want...we don't know when they'll act again right.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehehe.....there another fan also request some love scene and she said that she also want to see Tik take of his shirt LOL. The scriptwriter tease her, by saying that "Maybe they should stuck in the Island also" hehehehe.
really? that fans comment at her page??
Seems like she's so friendly...
Isn't they'll sleep together when they go on vacation?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
She might feel annoying but we should just do it and say whatever we want...we don't know when they'll act again right.
That's right Dila...I told the scriptwriter that too. Need to say what ever we like to see in YLC, so she know what we want LOL:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
really? that fans comment at her page??
Seems like she's so friendly...
Isn't they'll sleep together when they go on vacation?
Yes, they did sleep together on vacation. He is so mean to her after he slept with her....I really want to see that scene between Ann Tik. My imagination gone to Ann Tik so much LOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha, what a teaser she is.

Right, actually she shouldn't feel bothered because the more fan requests the more there are fans! Haha. She should be glad instead~! Haha.

Glad u told her bout it...
And i bet she also want to see more sweet scenes of Annik since she's a big fan of both Anne & Tik.
OMG! That's even better. Okay we can be at ease now. She is definitely going to add some steamy scenes in YLC hehe.