[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I know...grr...Tik and Anne need to "accidentally" bump into eachother again haha.

Very wild indeed. AnnTik takes us to the place where the wild things are haha.

I'm dying to see that. One more month and we'll be done with 2012 and 2013 with AnnTik here we come!

It's a secret I can't tell you. I won't tell Paeka either because she don't know how to keep a secret hehehaha.
LOL Paeka can never keep a secret....YEP, soon will be 2013...Everybody have to get out of our way because 2013 is Annik's year....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, AnnTik is going to take the lakorn world in 2013 by storm.

:yawn: Alright guys haha. I had a great time tonight. We managed to climb...how many pages within a day?? Idk...but anyway I will chat with ya'll later! :goodnite:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
เมื่อไหร่จะเปิดกล้อง อย่าลืมฉัน อ่ะค่ะ อยากเห็นพี่แอนกับพี่ติ๊กแล้ว -----This what I asked them " When will they start filming YLC"? Because I want to see Ann Tik now. They say " Begining of next year because Khun Da have to wait until RP finish first".

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Attention : phatman & Ken/Noi fans please ignore my comment. :p

Well Meadow,what i thought is true even before i read your comment there..
AK fans know well about it..And we talk about it at AK Forum since Noi produce RKTF....She chose Aom,Aff,Janie at first..but why no Anne...
They 4 are Ken's best nangek...
And why she chose someone that had a bad rumor with his husband...not to mention..a very bad rumor...
And i'm not blame Noi either...which wife can stay still if she know her husband hv some feeling and being touchy2 with other nang ek..i'm not saying Ken like Anne in real life..but the way they act and touchy2..oh if i'm ken's wife,i get jealous too...
But if she professional & confident with her husband's love,she just ignore that feeling and care about her company,her lakorn & her husband career..

Ok,i think i shoud stop now...i'm worried i will say more harsh thing...
Forgive me na...but thats what i think about Noi..
And i heard the nang ek is Chompoo..no complaint? :rolleyes:
I agree with you 100% Dila.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Attention : phatman & Ken/Noi fans please ignore my comment. :p

Well Meadow,what i thought is true even before i read your comment there..
AK fans know well about it..And we talk about it at AK Forum since Noi produce RKTF....She chose Aom,Aff,Janie at first..but why no Anne...
They 4 are Ken's best nangek...
And why she chose someone that had a bad rumor with his husband...not to mention..a very bad rumor...
And i'm not blame Noi either...which wife can stay still if she know her husband hv some feeling and being touchy2 with other nang ek..i'm not saying Ken like Anne in real life..but the way they act and touchy2..oh if i'm ken's wife,i get jealous too...
But if she professional & confident with her husband's love,she just ignore that feeling and care about her company,her lakorn & her husband career..

Ok,i think i shoud stop now...i'm worried i will say more harsh thing...
Forgive me na...but thats what i think about Noi..
And i heard the nang ek is Chompoo..no complaint? :rolleyes:
I agree with you 100% Dila.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Phatman, Dila and turtle where are you....I'm here alone.. :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OHH! I see how it is !!! You guys dont us in here! Psst! LAME! I guess im gonna have to jump out..and talk to ON ONE. Loner for life. Gosh... no one wants to talk to me... ill just leave then :whatever:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
OHH! I see how it is !!! You guys dont us in here! Psst! LAME! I guess im gonna have to jump out..and talk to ON ONE. Loner for life. Gosh... no one wants to talk to me... ill just leave then :whatever:
Lol...I want you here too...You don't come in this thread that often that is why I didn't mention your name.....Come back thailove01!!!!Don't leave. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
เมื่อไหร่จะเปิดกล้อง อย่าลืมฉัน อ่ะค่ะ อยากเห็นพี่แอนกับพี่ติ๊กแล้ว -----This what I asked them " When will they start filming YLC"? Because I want to see Ann Tik now. They say " Begining of next year because Khun Da have to wait until RP finish first".

Does she mean finish filming?? Or finish airing? When does RP air anyway?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. The more people in here the merrier!

^^AnnTik looks hot up there, but Pholdee looks funny because of the makeup haha.