[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Eng Sub : credit Nat.

I love how everyone stand up when she's appear...I personally like P'Top's speech ......When some people think that Anne really adore the other newbies,then BANG!! she chose Mark & Kim..when everyone complaint that they can't see them as a couple but as a sibling since 4HJKK,but Anne believe in her choice..when some fans complaint why she chose PCKK to remake when the old version was not so famous,Anne don't care about it..She know what she do..and i just LOVE LOVE LOVE Kim's speech...She must be sooooooo proud that Anne chose her..Its true that Anne saw something in her while other people not...I still remember i read Anne's interview...the reason she chose Kim bcos she want to change Kim..bcos Kim always get an adult role eventhough she's still young..just like her...

** are we allowed to post other lakorn clip/pic here :scratchhead2: ..i can't remember about that un-friendly reminder..i hope its okay since this is related to Anne too..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

I love how everyone stand up when she's appear...I personally like P'Top's speech ......When some people think that Anne really adore the other newbies,then BANG!! she chose Mark & Kim..when everyone complaint that they can't see them as a couple but as a sibling since 4HJKK,but Anne believe in her choice..when some fans complaint why she chose PCKK to remake when the old version was not so famous,Anne don't care about it..She know what she do..and i just LOVE LOVE LOVE Kim's speech...She must be sooooooo proud that Anne chose her..Its true that Anne saw something in her while other people not...I still remember i read Anne's interview...the reason she chose Kim bcos she want to change Kim..bcos Kim always get an adult role eventhough she's still young..just like her...

** are we allowed to post other lakorn clip/pic here :scratchhead2: ..i can't remember about that un-friendly reminder..i hope its okay since this is related to Anne too..
As long as related to Ann, I see so many thread do it. Don't worry about it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

There're all so sweet to Anne. I would be blushing if they spoke "good" things about me directly haha.

So...I'm just curious. These actors don't audition for a role or what? If the producers like them then they're chosen? I don't really get how this works yet...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
There're all so sweet to Anne. I would be blushing if they spoke "good" things about me directly haha.

So...I'm just curious. These actors don't audition for a role or what? If the producers like them then they're chosen? I don't really get how this works yet...
No, they didn't do any audition for PCKK. Ann just choose them, except for the little girl. She do the audition. But for some lakorn they do the audition , depend on the role of the lakorn .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No, they didn't do any audition for PCKK. Ann just choose them, except for the little girl. She do the audition. But for some lakorn they do the audition , depend on the role of the lakorn .
Interesting. So then only the lucky one's can be selected even though they may or may not be talented?? How sad, no wonder some actresses and actors nowadays suck, they were probably chosen because of the way they look...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Interesting. So then only the lucky one's can be selected even though they may or may not be talented?? How sad, no wonder some actresses and actors nowadays suck, they were probably chosen because of the way they look...
I agree with you. Some actors and actress are not that good, the only thing they good is the look.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Hi turtle..u look happy?? why? go to some forum and u love people comment bout it??? :tease: :secret:
you know me too well :tease:

anti-spam: Yah Leum Chun (i guess as long as we have a few words in our comment that relate to the thread then it not spam anymore hehe)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
you know me too well :tease:

anti-spam: Yah Leum Chun (i guess as long as we have a few words in our comment that relate to the thread then it not spam anymore hehe)
of course i know u..our relationship more than JMS & Ah Wei.. :tease: :tease: :tease:

*ok,follow your step..
anti-spam: Yah Leum Chun

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
of course i know u..our relationship more than JMS & Ah Wei.. :tease: :tease: :tease:

*ok,follow your step..
anti-spam: Yah Leum Chun
:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:
of course our relationship has to me more than theirs :pervie: :p

anti-spam: Ann and Tik, or Yah Leum Chun :p

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't help it phatman..this is happen when that Thongprasom has 2 lakorn..i mixed both of the lakorn.
No wonder Anne gave a wrong speech at Nataraj Award..when she thanks BBK crews instead of SSH's crews..Now,i know her feeling..lmao..

anti-spam: Anne / Tik / Thongprasom / Pholdee / Yah Leum Chun / YLC / P'da / Khun Nutt / Lakorn Thai

thailover01

sarNie Adult
i can't help it phatman..this is happen when that Thongprasom has 2 lakorn..i mixed both of the lakorn.
No wonder Anne gave a wrong speech at Nataraj Award..when she thanks BBK crews instead of SSH's crews..Now,i know her feeling..lmao..

anti-spam: Anne / Tik / Thongprasom / Pholdee / Yah Leum Chun / YLC / P'da / Khun Nutt / Lakorn Thai

Haha that is just too cutee! Haha Ann is soo funny!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
A short summary translate by Nat a KA Forever Forum.

Ya Leum Chan is a love story between a young man and a young woman in college. "Forget me not" the flower of love and a promise that she will not forget him and they will not forget each other because of their love and relationship.

Before saying goodbye, he gave her a flower ring engraved with the word "Ya Leum Chan" (Forget me not) to remind their hearts of the saying "We will have each other forever, forget me not. If you still love me, then wear it with you, but if this love is ruined, then please take it off."

Suriyawadee met with a family crisis so she had to quit school and married an elderly man. She married him only in name because he wanted her to marry his son but his son refused so he married her instead. His son later regretted this decision when he realized that he missed his most important chance that will never be returned.

Suriyawadee disappeared from Khemachad's life without saying goodbye causing him great despair. When he found out that she married a wealthy man, he turned into a vengeful person. At the same time, he was trying to finish his studies and worked hard until he became a successful businessman but his past was still haunting him so he could never love anyone else. He became a hot tempered person with a bad mouth who can get angry at anything.

One day, Suriyawadee came back into Khemachad's life in the name of Mrs. Suriyong while she was trying to find a job to raise her two sons. Love, desire, anger, and revenge has started. Suriyong came back because of love, she came back to find her heart. Since Suriyong wanted to know how Khemachad was feeling and she wanted to learn about the man she loves, she decided to keep her past inside. Khemachad didn't want to love and didn't want to see her face but because of his desires, he decided to get even with her. When the two bruised hearts are getting hurt even more because they had never recovered in the first place, there are more than one lesson in love to be learned. How will they get through this test of love when both of them doesn't want to be apart and doesn't want the other to love someone else?

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
^^ Ya'll are hilarious...in this Yah Leum Chun thread.
well trying hard to keep this thread "peaceful" and "happy" and "fun" as possible :p .
actually atm, this thread seem to be the most peaceful and fun thread at AF lol, too many
fan wars going on lol.

anti-spam: Tik is handsome and Ann is gorgeous :p (it has the names of the pranang, i guess this is good enough to avoid spam :p )

thailover01

sarNie Adult
A short summary translate by Nat a KA Forever Forum.

Ya Leum Chan is a love story between a young man and a young woman in college. "Forget me not" the flower of love and a promise that she will not forget him and they will not forget each other because of their love and relationship.

Before saying goodbye, he gave her a flower ring engraved with the word "Ya Leum Chan" (Forget me not) to remind their hearts of the saying "We will have each other forever, forget me not. If you still love me, then wear it with you, but if this love is ruined, then please take it off."

Suriyawadee met with a family crisis so she had to quit school and married an elderly man. She married him only in name because he wanted her to marry his son but his son refused so he married her instead. His son later regretted this decision when he realized that he missed his most important chance that will never be returned.

Suriyawadee disappeared from Khemachad's life without saying goodbye causing him great despair. When he found out that she married a wealthy man, he turned into a vengeful person. At the same time, he was trying to finish his studies and worked hard until he became a successful businessman but his past was still haunting him so he could never love anyone else. He became a hot tempered person with a bad mouth who can get angry at anything.

One day, Suriyawadee came back into Khemachad's life in the name of Mrs. Suriyong while she was trying to find a job to raise her two sons. Love, desire, anger, and revenge has started. Suriyong came back because of love, she came back to find her heart. Since Suriyong wanted to know how Khemachad was feeling and she wanted to learn about the man she loves, she decided to keep her past inside. Khemachad didn't want to love and didn't want to see her face but because of his desires, he decided to get even with her. When the two bruised hearts are getting hurt even more because they had never recovered in the first place, there are more than one lesson in love to be learned. How will they get through this test of love when both of them doesn't want to be apart and doesn't want the other to love someone else?

OMG!!! This is gonna sound SOO INTERESTING?!?! Wait...so in the movie Ann is NOT a virgin no more?! WHAT?!?! What the.... the the...the heck... lmao :scratchhead2:

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling

btw, why do you guys call Tik "Pholdee"? lol