[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Awe, twins. How cute!

Haha I would absolutely not want that. I want to see cute and sweet AnnTik scenes too! :lol2:
LOL..since most of us request some scene to the scriptwriter and she is the fan of Ann and Tik too, I really hope to see lots and lots of :rolleyes: bed scene LOL:...

Have to go now phatman...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL..since most of us request some scene to the scriptwriter and she is the fan of Ann and Tik too, I really hope to see lots and lots of :rolleyes: bed scene LOL:...

Have to go now phatman...
If she's a fan of Anne and Tik, I'm sure she'll do us the favor...and for herself haha.

Awe...you just got here. Oh well I gotta go too haha. See ya later!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
i strongly disagree. the quantity of lakorns kob and num did does not determine them as a legendary couple. what set ken and ann as a legendary pair is due to their numerous awards they won together as a pair back to back for their lakorns, the undeniable chemstry they have on and off screen. they didn't need 8 lakorns and movies for them to cause such a hype. they even have WAX FIGURE model after them. now that is what you call a legendary pair!

i can't wait for yah leum chan!

WOW! You said what awesomeliciouslyyy! hahah! lols!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG!! Rolling in the bed... OMGG! I want a scene like Ann and Kens when they were in the office.... @ ep 14.... Where Ann was wearing Yellow! OMGG!! That part caught my attention BIG time out of the whole lakorn when i FIRST watched it... haha! If Annik had that.. .SEXYYY!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Someone needs to call a doctor, there's a new disease in town; it's called the AT Disease. Symptons include daydreaming, fantasizing, and most importantly HIGH AnnTik fever. It's been transmitted all over Yah Leum Chun thread...I'm afraid it's not curable.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Someone needs to call a doctor, there's a new disease in town; it's called the AT Diseases. Symptons include daydreaming, fantasizing, and most importantly HIGH AnnTik fever. It's been transmitted all over Yah Leum Chun thread...I'm afraid it's not curable.
LOL...did you call a doctor yet???? I don't think any doctor can help me...Do you think they can help you???

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG! I dont think i can reach the doctor...someone has to call for me! haha and tell the doctors about it...they might get the Annik/AT disease...should we take the risks?! :woot: :woot:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
OMG! I dont think i can reach the doctor...someone has to call for me! haha and tell the doctors about it...they might get the Annik/AT disease...should we take the risks?! :woot: :woot:
LOL....Yeah, maybe they will, since Annik fever are every where....Should we wear some protection so we don't spread the disease????LOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL...did you call a doctor yet???? I don't think any doctor can help me...Do you think they can help you???
Sorry, I can't either...I'm infected...really bad. Oh no! I'm going crazy, I think crazy is a new symptom!

If they want it, they can have it haha.

We need to spread this desease..And i rather having this desease..i don't need any doctor..

anti-spam : Annik Desease
...and start an epidemic haha? Right on! I'm in! No need for a doctor anymore! Actually, the doctor can come and get some taste of AnnTik fever haha.