[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL...You see, you are the same way as you hahahaha...I know they start filming AIMH, and I know it won't take long for this drama.
Yes, I hope so!

For the opening in YLC, Tik will be there, and I know he is going to be there, because Tik Ann always talk that they want to work together, and when it start I don't think they don't want to miss the big day. Do you agree with me phatman????
Oh yes I do! Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Anything that we agree about haha.

Oops don't forget the anti-spam!
Anti-spam: LoveAnne_T and I are coming up with a discussion about Yah Leum Chun or AnnTik...hehe.
Oops!!! anti-spam!!!

P'Da, can you give us some clue about YLC?????? I wonder when are they going finish filming RP???I know that P'Da company waiting to finish it and then they will start with YLC. I think by now they probably got all the actors and actress ready. I think P'Aew is the directer for YLC right????

Phatman, do you want to have a facebook????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oops!!! anti-spam!!!

P'Da, can you give us some clue about YLC?????? I wonder when are they going finish filming RP???I know that P'Da company waiting to finish it and then they will start with YLC. I think by now they probably got all the actors and actress ready. I think P'Aew is the directer for YLC right????

Phatman, do you want to have a facebook????
No, I don't want a facebook haha. I don't want to be addicted to it. Being in here is much better hehe.

Should we go take a sneak peak at Raeng Pradtana thread to see much filming's left? Haha.

Anti-spam: I have no idea who the director of YLC is...? Haha. I don't really know their names well.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
No, I don't want a facebook haha. I don't want to be addicted to it. Being in here is much better hehe.

Should we go take a sneak peak at Raeng Pradtana thread to see much filming's left? Haha.

Anti-spam: I have no idea who the director of YLC is...? Haha. I don't really know their names well.
Okay, are you ready to go to RP thread???But wait!!!! I go there everyday, they say RP will be air in January. I think they might finish soon.

hahahaha.....You won't be addicted there, because I am not addicted. I only online on my phone 24 hours a day LOL.....

anti-spam

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, are you ready to go to RP thread???But wait!!!! I go there everyday, they say RP will be air in January. I think they might finish soon.

hahahaha.....You won't be addicted there, because I am not addicted. I only online on my phone 24 hours a day LOL.....

anti-spam
Oh okay then no need for me to go there hehe.

That's exactly why I'll be addicted haha.

Anti-spam: Getting severe daydreaming's of AnnTik...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Oh okay then no need for me to go there hehe.

That's exactly why I'll be addicted haha.

Anti-spam: Getting severe daydreaming's of AnnTik...
How long time for P'Da company to start with the new lakorn after they finish filming with the other lakorn????

Did you ever watch the old version of YLC????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How long time for P'Da company to start with the new lakorn after they finish filming with the other lakorn????

Did you ever watch the old version of YLC????
Haha, you're asking the wrong person haha. I have no idea.

I've never seen the old version because there's no English sub and I never knew it existed hehe.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha, you're asking the wrong person haha. I have no idea.

I've never seen the old version because there's no English sub and I never knew it existed hehe.
LOL.....I thought you can find out more, since you been in AF longer.

I wonder who going play as Ann's kids :)). I wish I can go to P'Da's dream and ask her about it.

I don't know why turtle like to be gone and leave us two like this. I know Dila will come to the thread while I am sleeping. Thailover01, she come and go, I don't really know when she will be here. The other member come and go too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL.....I thought you can find out more, since you been in AF longer.

I wonder who going play as Ann's kids :)). I wish I can go to P'Da's dream and ask her about it.

I don't know why turtle like to be gone and leave us two like this. I know Dila will come to the thread while I am sleeping. Thailover01, she come and go, I don't really know when she will be here. The other member come and go too.
I think I've been in here as long as you, but I just post a lot more haha.

Yeah that would be totally awesome going into Da's dream haha.

Anti-spam: The other members have not been infected with AnnTik disease enough...shall we go spread it in other threads!? Haha. Jk, jk. We'll be kicked out before we even know it haha.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I know its like "save the best for last" woot woot! That means there saving YLC last for filming out of all Tik's new lakorns? chai mai? EEK!

thailover01

sarNie Adult

Haha! We should go sneak peak at Raeng Pradtana.. !!
& facebook?! RIGHT?! Once you get on facebook, youll stay addicted.. haa

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling

lol they should add something like "Ann's Past vs. Ann's Future" or "Ann's koo kwan vs. Ann's soon to be koo kwan" LOL
and then inside the magazine they should have Ann at the middle of two men, that would be so hot lol :p

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
ok..i'm gonna say this..pls don't get me wrong or anything ok..
when i look at Tik & Ken together...
i see something in Tik..
i mean..there's something interesting in him..
while ken,he look good if he is alone..but when he with Tik,he just like an ordinary man..not interesting at all..still look handome but something is missing..
i'm not saying this bcos Tik gonna hv a lakorn with Anne..
but this is the first time i see Tik & Ken together and thats what i feel...
same with Anne...when she took a pic with other stars,i can see that there's something in this woman that make her look interesting..
should i call it 'aura' or 'x-factor'...

ken's fans don't mad at me okay....
once again..i love ken...............................................................................but its only if he act with Anne.. :bhehe:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
wait..i can't catch up with u gals conv..bcos i'm trying hard to ignore this page.. :nono1:
so which lakorn Tik filming first?? AIMH,MM or YLC?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

lol they should add something like "Ann's Past vs. Ann's Future" or "Ann's koo kwan vs. Ann's soon to be koo kwan" LOL
and then inside the magazine they should have Ann at the middle of two men, that would be so hot lol :p
Yeah, totally! If ALL three of them get a photoshoot together...that would be heaven :woot2: :woot: !

ok..i'm gonna say this..pls don't get me wrong or anything ok..
when i look at Tik & Ken together...
i see something in Tik..
i mean..there's something interesting in him..
while ken,he look good if he is alone..but when he with Tik,he just like an ordinary man..not interesting at all..still look handome but something is missing..
i'm not saying this bcos Tik gonna hv a lakorn with Anne..
but this is the first time i see Tik & Ken together and thats what i feel...
same with Anne...when she took a pic with other stars,i can see that there's something in this woman that make her look interesting..
should i call it 'aura' or 'x-factor'...

ken's fans don't mad at me okay....
once again..i love ken...............................................................................but its only if he act with Anne.. :bhehe:
I know what you mean haha. Tik's good at mesmerizing ladies haha.
They're both great people and I like them both, but in terms of acting, Tik still gets my vote. I love Ken alot, but his lakorns are kind of...crappy to mediocre...other than his lakorns with Thongprasom and Aom P.. It's either the nang'eks acting, the story line, or the production that doesn't appeal to me. In my honest opinion Ken became the Ken today due to his lakorns with Anne. I'm not saying that he's nothing without Anne, but what I'm saying is that his strongest lakorns are with Anne. If I didn't watch 365 WHR and the rest of their lakorns, I wouldn't have paid attention to Ken at all, and thanks to that lakorn I love Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan! It's sad though, that since 365 WHR he hasn't done any great lakorns. I'm just hoping that his upcoming lakorn Majurat See Nam Peung is good. Regardless, I still love him and follow his lakorns! Hehe. You should give him a chance Dila, haha, try Song Rao Nirund Dom and Ruk Ter Took Wan!

wait..i can't catch up with u gals conv..bcos i'm trying hard to ignore this page.. :nono1: so which lakorn Tik filming first?? AIMH,MM or YLC?
Why're you ignoring us now huh Dila? You've got enough of AT disease? Haha. Jk. May Lee's holding on to you isn't she? Haha.
Tik's filming AIMH first. They already had their opening ceremony the other day...sucks...but like thailover01 said, best for last hehe! :dance1:

Anti-spam: AnnTik disease is eating me alive!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't help it phatman...
May Lee & the ghost is too adorable.lol..
They conquer the disease....

About Ken,i'm thinking the same too..
he was great with Anne..i know he had a good lakorn with Aom P & Jai Rao and with Janie too..
After 365 i tried to watched WWW,RT and KR (can't remember the title)..but what i can say is..
Its like he's lazy..i mean i can't see he use his full talent when he with other n'ek..
i can see that he put so much effort on his acting when he with anne..
but with others,he look like a lazy actor...err get what i mean??
i'm not blame him..like AK said,they both can pull each other emotion..thats why they have a great chemistry together..
about Tik's acting..i'll comment after i watch YLC.. :p

they filming AIMH just for 3 months??!!
So means they'll finish it in January.. :yahoo: