[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I can't help it phatman... May Lee & the ghost is too adorable.lol.. They conquer the disease.... About Ken,i'm thinking the same too.. he was great with Anne..i know he had a good lakorn with Aom P & Jai Rao and with Janie too.. After 365 i tried to watched WWW,RT and KR (can't remember the title)..but what i can say is.. Its like he's lazy..i mean i can't see he use his full talent when he with other n'ek.. i can see that he put so much effort on his acting when he with anne.. but with others,he look like a lazy actor...err get what i mean?? i'm not blame him..like AK said,they both can pull each other emotion..thats why they have a great chemistry together.. about Tik's acting..i'll comment after i watch YLC.. :p they filming AIMH just for 3 months??!! So means they'll finish it in January.. :yahoo:
They already film AIMH, I heard it will take only 3 months. LOL.....I guess we all still got the disease, that is why all here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can't help it phatman...
May Lee & the ghost is too adorable.lol..
They conquer the disease....

About Ken,i'm thinking the same too..
he was great with Anne..i know he had a good lakorn with Aom P & Jai Rao and with Janie too..
After 365 i tried to watched WWW,RT and KR (can't remember the title)..but what i can say is..
Its like he's lazy..i mean i can't see he use his full talent when he with other n'ek..
i can see that he put so much effort on his acting when he with anne..
but with others,he look like a lazy actor...err get what i mean??
i'm not blame him..like AK said,they both can pull each other emotion..thats why they have a great chemistry together..
about Tik's acting..i'll comment after i watch YLC.. :p

they filming AIMH just for 3 months??!!
So means they'll finish it in January.. :yahoo:
I knew it! So...May Lee must be the antidote?! Too bad it's not working for me...haha...my body isn't taking it in haha. I hope Tik's comeback to the small screen isn't a disappointment! I never finished Wanida 2010 haha...what a bad fan I am, yes...haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew it! So...May Lee must be the antidote?! Too bad it's not working for me...haha...my body isn't taking it in haha. I hope Tik's comeback to the small screen isn't a disappointment! I never finished Wanida 2010 haha...what a bad fan I am, yes...haha.
i'm a bad fan too...haven't watch PCKK yet eventhoug i said i'll support Anne in everything..hehehe...

anti-spam : still no clue about the fitting/opening for YLC?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
oh Tik..Don't look at me like that..i'm shy.. :crush: :crush:
hahahaha.....I think we all will be very shy, if he look at us like that.....What happen when he take his shirt off in front of Ann and lay next to her in the bed????

No, no news on the fitting yet :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: sorry got a little bit angry because they are so quiet, they are killing us fans by keeping it quiet.

tonyvika

sarNie Egg
Hello! I'm newbe here.
just lurked here from time to time to read your posts~ Thank you for it^^
I'm Ann's fan from Russia
Please, take care of me

Hope it's not off topic, cause I see many pics of Tik here but not so many of Ann
Hope I can upload here her photo's from here facebook?

waiting for Forget me not! :dance3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i'm a bad fan too...haven't watch PCKK yet eventhoug i said i'll support Anne in everything..hehehe...

anti-spam : still no clue about the fitting/opening for YLC?
Because she's not actually IN the lakorn haha.

Hello! I'm newbe here.
Please, take care of me

Hope it's not off topic, cause I see many pics of Tik here but not so many of Ann

:welcome1: friend! Come and chat with us once in a while too...or more than that haha. Thanks for those gorgeous pics of Thongprasom!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hello! I'm newbe here.
Please, take care of me

Welcome welcome to the thread...Love to know there is more of Ann's fan here. We all love Ann very much. And yes, we all waiting for YLC :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Haha right! Save best for last! Lmaoo!!! && Ann...she is gonna get Tik's manly kisses!!! Lmao!! Omg! Can i image Tik on top of Ann?!?! Lmao...sorry if im thinking TOo much...haah

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha right! Save best for last! Lmaoo!!! && Ann...she is gonna get Tik's manly kisses!!! Lmao!! Omg! Can i image Tik on top of Ann?!?! Lmao...sorry if im thinking TOo much...haah
LOL...you are not the only to think like that because we all do. We want to see lots and lots of love scene in YLC.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Getting a little naughty there miss thailover01 haha.

^^Thanks LoveAnne_T for those pics! I see the scriptwriter looks easy going, so she'll definitely give us a treat!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Getting a little naughty there miss thailover01 haha.

^^Thanks LoveAnne_T for those pics! I see the scriptwriter looks easy going, so she'll definitely give us a treat!
I like the scriptwriter a lot. She the one that wrote SSH, SB and now she is going to write the script for YLC.....I am so looking forward to it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like the scriptwriter a lot. She the one that wrote SSH, SB and now she is going to write the script for YLC.....I am so looking forward to it.
REALLY!!!!!?!?!?!?!???? She wrote the script for SSH AND SB!!!?!?!?!?? OMG, I'm officially excited for the script!!!!! I mean, I've been excited, but knowing that this is the same girl who gave us those awesome fan-satisfying sweet scenes in KA's previous lakorns..... :woot2: :woot: .....we are DEFINITELY NOT going to be DISAPPOINTED!!!! Let's celebrate :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: :cheer:!!!!
Cheers friends to the upcoming script!! :beer:

Anti-spam: :scratchhead2:...was that ever mentioned in this thread? I feel like someone's mentioned it before and I just totally forgot...?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
REALLY!!!!!?!?!?!?!???? She wrote the script for SSH AND SB!!!?!?!?!?? OMG, I'm officially excited for the script!!!!! I mean, I've been excited, but knowing that this is the same girl who gave us those awesome fan-satisfying sweet scenes in KA's previous lakorns..... :woot2: :woot: .....we are DEFINITELY NOT going to be DISAPPOINTED!!!! Let's celebrate :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: :cheer:!!!!
Cheers friends to the upcoming script!! :beer:

Anti-spam: :scratchhead2:...was that ever mentioned in this thread? I feel like someone's mentioned it before and I just totally forgot...?
LOL....YES SHE IS PHATMAN, SHE WROTE THE SCRIPT FOR SSH AND SB AND SHE IS GOOD ISN'T SHE???? You make me so excited again wahooooooo!!!!!! So looking forward to watch YLC even more. Love Love our scriptwriter.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL....YES SHE IS PHATMAN, SHE WROTE THE SCRIPT FOR SSH AND SB AND SHE IS GOOD ISN'T SHE???? You make me so excited again wahooooooo!!!!!! So looking forward to watch YLC even more. Love Love our scriptwriter.
You know what would be EVEN BETTER?! If it was the scriptwriter from 365 WHR!!!!!!! BUT, I'm satisfied with this one hehe.

Anti-spam: Excited for YLC's script!!!