[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Good night phatman, talk to you in 8 hours.
Maybe in 10 hours haha.

Know what gals...my dream scene in 365 whr is the scene in this clip. .the way hyun bin carry shk..i want to see ken carry anne like that in 365 but i doubt i get to see it since its too sexy for thai lakorn.but dang!!!! p'aew fulfilled my dream...

now,i wish i get to watch Annik kissing in the pool like Jericho&Kristine...1:47

anti-spam : ANNIK
Last comment before I got to bed:
Hey for that scene with Won Bin and Song Hye Kyo, we did see something like what you mentioned in 365 WHR! Haha. Only KA weren't locking lips because Anne's mouth was filled with throw-up haha.

The second clip: is that a Filipino drama? They do hot kisses like that?? I want to watch one haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Maybe in 10 hours haha.

Last comment before I got to bed:
Hey for that scene with Won Bin and Song Hye Kyo, we did see something like what you mentioned in 365 WHR! Haha. Only KA weren't locking lips because Anne's mouth was filled with throw-up haha.

The second clip: is that a Filipino drama? They do hot kisses like that?? I want to watch one haha.
Dang phatman, should not bring up this clip because it make me miss KA....I want to have only Annik fever right now LOL,

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Wow. I'm amazed at how far this thread has moved. Where was I at? Any updates? I haven't been updating myself with Tik and Ann at all.
Welcome back to the thread. We know now that they will start with the ceremony/fitting in the end of January, are you happy????We all got so excited. For your information we need to accomplish YLC thread up to 2000 pages. You welcome to join us hehehehehe.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome back to the thread. We know now that they will start with the ceremony/fitting in the end of January, are you happy????We all got so excited. For your information we need to accomplish YLC thread up to 2000 pages. You welcome to join us hehehehehe.
The opening will be toward the end of January. So looking forward to see Tik and Anne.
Thanks! I'm happy to finally be back after such a long hiatus. The ceremony is next month??!! Already?! Wow, I'm so excited!
2000 pages?! That's insane! This is pretty interesting considering other threads aren't doing the same. You guys can count me in. I just want to let you guys know though that I probably can't be in here everyday, but I'll try my best to contribute! If it's for Tik and Ann, I'll do anything.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
You all have such lovely banners, I should go make one myself. Or maybe borrow from someone. ^_^

phatman: I like your little poem/synopsis of "Yah Leum Chun." You're very talented!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Thanks! I'm happy to finally be back after such a long hiatus. The ceremony is next month??!! Already?! Wow, I'm so excited!
2000 pages?! That's insane! This is pretty interesting considering other threads aren't doing the same. You guys can count me in. I just want to let you guys know though that I probably can't be in here everyday, but I'll try my best to contribute! If it's for Tik and Ann, I'll do anything.
I know, that it's what I say to Dila. She the one that came up with the idea :)))). JLR hit 1500 pages. But, we will try out best for Annik fever.

I'm happy enough that you will be more active, even if you can't come to the thread everyday.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
You all have such lovely banners, I should go make one myself. Or maybe borrow from someone. ^_^

phatman: I like your little poem/synopsis of "Yah Leum Chun." You're very talented!
She is talented isn't she??Phatman is sleeping right now, in 10 hours she will be up and join us in the thread.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Kong ask "Do you girls need some drink ?", and keep it up the good work on the thread girls ;) .

Anti-spam. I love Kong to be in YLC.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Attention !! For mature reader only! Thailover,pls stay away from this comment

Know what gals...my dream scene in 365 whr is the scene in this clip. .the way hyun bin carry shk..i want to see ken carry anne like that in 365 but i doubt i get to see it since its too sexy for thai lakorn.but dang!!!! p'aew fulfilled my dream...

now,i wish i get to watch Annik kissing in the pool like Jericho&Kristine...1:47

anti-spam : ANNIK

Ughh! Dila im NEVER mature enough to you :whatever:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hehe, it's nothing really, but thanks! I'm glad you like it! I read it to my little cousin and asked if she understood what YLC was about after reading that poem and this is what she said: "I don't get it." I bursted out laughing haha. It's okay though because she's young anyway haha.

She is talented isn't she??Phatman is sleeping right now, in 10 hours she will be up and join us in the thread.
Not anymore! Haha. I'm up. Just got out of bed and am about to eat breakfast haha. LoveAnne_T, you're so sweet haha.

Handsome Kong :dance1:

As well hope that they will NOT use camera angle and do real kiss :drools:
Yes, and I'm sure we've made it clear to P'Nutt, the scriptwriter haha.

OMGG! I had a dream of Ann and Ken! This time.... it was the "rape" scene from Sawan Biang.. holy camolyy!
Really?! KA?! I want KA to come in my dream too. Last night I didn't dream of anything haha. I slept very soundly...which of course is a good thing. If you dreamed about the "rape" scene in SB, you're more than mature enough for this thread haha.

Anti-spam: YLC is coming guys! We're 114, and 86 more pages to go by December 31st.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hehe, it's nothing really, but thanks! I'm glad you like it! I read it to my little cousin and asked if she understood what YLC was about after reading that poem and this is what she said: "I don't get it." I bursted out laughing haha. It's okay though because she's young anyway haha.

Not anymore! Haha. I'm up. Just got out of bed and am about to eat breakfast haha. LoveAnne_T, you're so sweet haha.

Yes, and I'm sure we've made it clear to P'Nutt, the scriptwriter haha.

Really?! KA?! I want KA to come in my dream too. Last night I didn't dream of anything haha. I slept very soundly...which of course is a good thing. If you dreamed about the "rape" scene in SB, you're more than mature enough for this thread haha.

Anti-spam: YLC is coming guys! We're 114, and 86 more pages to go by December 31st.
hehehehehe....good to see you less than 10 hours.....

Too bad that none of us dream about Annik.......I been watching so much of Ann Tik MV, I still could not dream about them...