[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hi everybody, I'm here now.
Wow 129 pages already!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is moving so fast.
Congrats to you guys for making 129 pages. I am proud of you all.
WoW!!!!!Finally you here, where have you been?????

Thank you usfrance, we are so happy about Ann Tik, we are very excited about YLC.

Meadow, The ceremony will start in the end of January, I hope you will stop by more often by than.

Tinah, I know. P'da have to wait until they finish filming RP, that it's why YLC shooting will be the end of January.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnnT, I am very busy right now, and I don't have time to come to Qi Pao, YLC, RP, and TRRR threads as much as before. I miss you guys, and I wish I could spend more time here chating with you guys.
I haven't seen ep 9, 10, and 11 of Qi Pao yet. I am way behind.
I try my best to come here as often as possible.
AnnT Team^^^^ all the way or should I say AnnTik^^^^ all the way.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveAnnT, I am very busy right now, and I don't have time to come to Qi Pao, YLC, RP, and TRRR threads as much as before. I miss you guys, and I wish I could spend more time here chating with you guys.
I haven't seen ep 9, 10, and 11 of Qi Pao yet. I am way behind.
I try my best to come here as often as possible.
AnnT Team^^^^ all the way or should I say AnnTik^^^^ all the way.
You can say AnnT or AnnTik , either one. I think we can say Annik also, it's a cute name. I really hope that you will be more free in the future, we sure miss you here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
129 pages! Yipee!! There has been so much going on in here, but no actual updates right? I wish Anne and Tik took a candid picture together. Then we can all go crazy over that. ^_^
I'm sorry if someone already asked this. When will YLC air? I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi everybody, I'm here now.
Wow 129 pages already!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is moving so fast.
Congrats to you guys for making 129 pages. I am proud of you all.
It's nice you to see ya'll in here!!

Is it the opening ceremony yet? lol.

cr: FB.
*pic*
Hey, Tik and Noon looks quite good together, I don't mind them pairing up. Hehe.
But now I'm focused on AnnTik so uh, TikNoon can come later.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Have ya'll seen my new siggie? I'm in love with AnnTik now, but I'll never be able to forget my KA. Okay, back to the topic. I wonder what's up with Tik and Anne right now?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Phatman, you stay up late tonight. Guess what????We reach 130 pages, we should be proud....

Where is Dila???? She is sure very quiet today....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have ya'll seen my new siggie? I'm in love with AnnTik now, but I'll never be able to forget my KA. Okay, back to the topic. I wonder what's up with Tik and Anne right now?
AWE! It looks so sweet! I
It makes me miss KA so so so much!!!
I want to spend 365 days with KA!
I also want to spend 365 days with AnnTik!
AnnTik...I want to see you so bad!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phatman, you stay up late tonight. Guess what????We reach 130 pages, we should be proud....

Where is Dila???? She is sure very quiet today....
You come when I'm about to go to sleep.
It's way past midnight haha.
Yes, we are at 130!
It feels like time just flew!

Okay I have to go!!

Anti-spam: AnnTik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I like your siggie.

Really????I'm so happy to know that you in love with Ann Tik. Nobody can never forget KA. They are the best couple ever.

Tik is filming AIMH, it should be finish before YLC start. Ann is filming The Letter 2, and they both should meet in the ceremony/fitting date. That mean we will get to see them together in the same frame in the end of January. :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I know, I know. Time sure go by so fast. Next month it should be faster, since our dream couple will start with YLC. Yippieeeeeeeee, I'm so happy...

I let you go to bed phatman. When you wake up, I hope you stay around and chat with me. Have a good night and talk to you when you wake up okay????

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
they both are so busy with their movies. but i hope during this way to get end of january they can take photos in magazine once. yeah we actually cant forget KA. they make me smile and feel happiness always when watching them. now i am rewatching oum ruk again when qi pao hasnt translated.

i just dont want anne to be quiet in fact. at least just see her new pics everyday. it can make me feel not boring. now anne fever in my head wvery single minute.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
they both are so busy with their movies. but i hope during this way to get end of january they can take photos in magazine once. yeah we actually cant forget KA. they make me smile and feel happiness always when watching them. now i am rewatching oum ruk again when qi pao hasnt translated.

i just dont want anne to be quiet in fact. at least just see her new pics everyday. it can make me feel not boring. now anne fever in my head wvery single minute.
I know how you feel yoyo, because i feel the same way. I watch Ann Tik mv everyday, i don't understand either why they haven't take any magazine photo together. Like Dila said, save The best for the last.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
i hope we can reach 140 pages in next 2 days. anne fever is my head. everyday i always watch all her clips especially related to the behind scene and reward ceremony. i watched a clip where anne confused her lakorn reward and she thanked the wrong crew and producer too. it was funny and she was just too cute at that clip. i rewatched it many time. i am crazy about her now. what can i do? rewatch and rewatch all her activities. ha ha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
i hope we can reach 140 pages in next 2 days. anne fever is my head. everyday i always watch all her clips especially related to the behind scene and reward ceremony. i watched a clip where anne confused her lakorn reward and she thanked the wrong crew and producer too. it was funny and she was just too cute at that clip. i rewatched it many time. i am crazy about her now. what can i do? rewatch and rewatch all her activities. ha ha.
hehehhehehehe......It's not just you that being like that about Ann. When you fall in love with her, you will love her more and more everyday, just like us. Welcome to Ann little crazy world Yoyo :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: . I also re-watch her lakorn and her interview every day......Yeah, you can say I'm crazy, but you see how cute Ann is, she is so kind,nice and beautiful....We all got so excited when we found out that Ann and Tik will be in YLC....Even us Thai fans are crazy, you should have seen all the fans reaction when they found out that Ann will be in YLC. I can't blame any of the fans because we been waiting for Tik and Ann to pair up for over 10 years....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know, I know. Time sure go by so fast. Next month it should be faster, since our dream couple will start with YLC. Yippieeeeeeeee, I'm so happy...

I let you go to bed phatman. When you wake up, I hope you stay around and chat with me. Have a good night and talk to you when you wake up okay????
Okay, I'm up!
Sorry I left you in a hurry last night.
I was literally falling asleep on my computer! Haha.

What a coincidence!
My lil' cousin and I are actually watching Oum Ruk! Haha.
This is her 4th KA lakorn and she's loving it!
Yeah, I don't want Anne to quit just yet.
Also, I hope they shoot a magazine cover in January!!
That would be my new year's dream!

Rewatch them again! Haha.
Anyway, alright 140 pages by the next couple of days!!!

Anti-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah!!!!You up, I'm so happy.... :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: .I don't know if we can reach 140 pages in 2 days, but we will try our best for our YLC and for Annik....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm gonna be kind of busy today, unfortunately.
I have just a couple mins!
Okay, LoveAnne_T, that's it for now!
I shall be back in a while!!!