[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
at that clip it was so funny. she didnt realise that she made mistake until tge producer said cut and everyone laugh so bad. they showed anne the clip then anne was too shy to do that. anne just so cute. i like her laugh in that clip.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Bravo gals....pages 134!!!
Keep up the god spam...lol..
Today,i'll help to move this page na....
Miss u all gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anti-spam : ANNIKONG!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
yeah they should have a magazine shoot for january to open the year cover of 2013. now i am watchibg oum ruk. ann is cutest and funny at same time. i feel like what she acts to fans is out of from her heart. i watched a clip about reward of 2009, she said there was a women asked her to say something goood and advice to her child a bit because her child listen to anne much and would do what anne told. ann said that the actress should do best both what to speak and act in public beacause all what the actress or actor do will effect to public reaction. i was like ohh why she bring this story to the stage, due to i rarelly see the star to do that. after i listened to it i feel loving her more and more.

i will try to be here often to complete our next target of 140 na everyone.

I AGREE WITH YOU! HAhaha Ann is my motivation to everything! No matter if its the goodness of her that makes me wanna be a good person.. :))

Ann should give more adviced to us kind of generation! haha

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Have ya'll seen my new siggie? I'm in love with AnnTik now, but I'll never be able to forget my KA. Okay, back to the topic. I wonder what's up with Tik and Anne right now?

OMG! I loveee your siggie! teehee! makes me wanna change my Annik siggie to AK! HAha.... sorry....I just love AK tooooo much! hahhaa

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
129 pages! Yipee!! There has been so much going on in here, but no actual updates right? I wish Anne and Tik took a candid picture together. Then we can all go crazy over that. ^_^
Love love love ur siggie!!!

i hope we can reach 140 pages in next 2 days. anne fever is my head. everyday i always watch all her clips especially related to the behind scene and reward ceremony. i watched a clip where anne confused her lakorn reward and she thanked the wrong crew and producer too. it was funny and she was just too cute at that clip. i rewatched it many time. i am crazy about her now. what can i do? rewatch and rewatch all her activities. ha ha.
i know right...i rewatching her clips everyday since 2009!!! and i love to rewatch an award show..i'm so proud when i hear people cheer for her sooooo loud compare to the other nang eks...

Anne looks gorgeous with that blue dress, although I don't really like the hair style.
I don't know what ya'll think, but I love Anne's body!
She's skinny, but she's not bony!
I personally think she has one of the nicest bodies for an actress!
Most other actresses are super anorexic skinny that they don't even have a nice posture!
One reason I like Anne is because she has a nice posture and she's very confident with her body in all her lakorns!
She can go crazy local when she sleeps (like in SGPT) and she won't look awkward!
Even if she wears a short skirt (like in 365 WHR) I won't make a fuss because she's a professional!
Man, I can go on and on and on about Anne!!!
thats right..i can't stop talking & thinking bout her!!
she's soo sexy yet cute at the same time!!
oho she's so cuttteee!!

The problem is with Tik's wardrobe.
I'm a little worried because nowadays with the tight pants fashion...I'm just scared they're gonna give him those tight *ss pants!
I hate that style on men; it doesn't work for me!
I'll be so upset if they gave him tight pants...I really will be.
So, I cross my fingers and pray to god that NO TIGHT PANTS will be put on my Mr. Tikker for his role in YLC!
I'd rather see him in some good suit!
talking bout tight pant,its remind me of Ken...oho Ken again..sorry na LoveAnne_T
Ken wore a very tight pant in jai rao..i didn't watch that lakorn but i knew it from anne's interview..
She said she was shock when she see ken wore that pant..so,she call P'Aew,because p'aew is the director for Jai Rao..
Then Ken pick up that phone..And Anne didn't know it was Ken..
She keep talking bout Ken's pant...then Ken said 'why bother?' something like that...
hahahaha...Anne is too funny...She didn't realize it was Ken..she should wait until the person who pick up the phone say 'hello'....lol..

Next week turtle will join us because she will be available, Dila will be here tomorrow because it's her work day LOL...Dila she always come here when she is at work, she must have a very nice boss, because she never get in trouble.
i'm not the troublemaker like Pink...hahaha....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
at that clip it was so funny. she didnt realise that she made mistake until tge producer said cut and everyone laugh so bad. they showed anne the clip then anne was too shy to do that. anne just so cute. i like her laugh in that clip.
I know.
Ain't she cute! Haha.

:)) Mentioned me? ABOUT WHAT?! Lols & OMG! i always forget to come here... why? lols... ><
We were like, where's thailover? Haha.
Seriously, right before you came in.

i know right...i rewatching her clips everyday since 2009!!! and i love to rewatch an award show..i'm so proud when i hear people cheer for her sooooo loud compare to the other nang eks...

oho she's so cuttteee!!

talking bout tight pant,its remind me of Ken...oho Ken again..sorry na LoveAnne_T
Ken wore a very tight pant in jai rao..i didn't watch that lakorn but i knew it from anne's interview..
She said she was shock when she see ken wore that pant..so,she call P'Aew,because p'aew is the director for Jai Rao..
She keep talking bout Ken's pant...then Ken said 'why bother?' something like that...
hahahaha...Anne is too funny...She didn't realize it was Ken..she should wait until the person who pick up the phone say 'hello'....lol..

Anne is so freak'n funny!
Did she really call P'Aew and talk about Ken's pants! Haha.
So funny.
Of course Ken won't take offense because he and Anne are like buds! Haha.
Seriously though, those pants were...no nos...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne is so freak'n funny!
Did she really call P'Aew and talk about Ken's pants! Haha.
So funny.
Of course Ken won't take offense because he and Anne are like buds! Haha.
Seriously though, those pants were...no nos...
hahaha...thats right..no wonder Pei Pei said sometimes anne like a kid...

btw,
here..just to keep this thread alive..
http://youtu.be/MEcXBWJ5f8Y

at 6:43..she really hit it??! lol

anti-spam : ANNIKONG

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
You girls are too fast, I can't keep up! LOL. Pardon me if I miss some important discussion.

I missed you gals too!! Eeek! & yes! & im working on Annik mv right now! !!!!!!
You're working on an Annik MV?! Awesome! I'm anticipating it!

OMG! I loveee your siggie! teehee! makes me wanna change my Annik siggie to AK! HAha.... sorry....I just love AK tooooo much! hahhaa
Thanks! I'm in love with Annik and AK at the same time! However, my love for AK will never die! Perhaps Annik will make me feel the same about them!

oho she's so cuttteee!!

Thanks!

Yes, Ann is such a versatile actress she can play any role, any time and still be bad*ss!

OMG, I don't want to be reminded of Ken's wardrobe in Jai Rao! I couldn't bear to finish that lakorn because of his hideous superstar outfits! Ann has such a comical personality. I can imagine what Ken's reaction was like when Ann phoned and he picked up: shocked and smiling at the same time! Ken can never be mad at Ann, no sir~ee.

You work and come in here at the same time Lady Dila?! You bad girl. LOL. Well at least you're not getting into trouble like Pink!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahaha...thats right..no wonder Pei Pei said sometimes anne like a kid...

btw,
here..just to keep this thread alive..
*video*

at 6:43..she really hit it??! lol

anti-spam : ANNIKONG
Just keep them coming Dila! Haha.
Find all those Anne bloopers to share with us!!
I so want to see a compilation of AnnTik bloopers haha.
It's gonna be great!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Hahaha im beginning to think Ann is like paeka! Jk lols! Haha anywase...i dont care who is pairing up with tik right now i only care about him and Ann!! Lols & Ann started the letter 2 already? Who the heck is the praek? o_O off topic but im just superrrrr curious like paeka right now! Hahaha

This is really off topic BUt i just came to this thinking...like in Soot Sanae Ha, ken didnt know Alin...whivh was thr MOST famous actress...i mean wouldnt you ATLEAST know a little bit? You guys get what i mean? Hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha im beginning to think Ann is like paeka! Jk lols! Haha anywase...i dont care who is pairing up with tik right now i only care about him and Ann!! Lols & Ann started the letter 2 already? Who the heck is the praek? o_O off topic but im just superrrrr curious like paeka right now! Hahaha

This is really off topic BUt i just came to this thinking...like in Soot Sanae Ha, ken didnt know Alin...whivh was thr MOST famous actress...i mean wouldnt you ATLEAST know a little bit? You guys get what i mean? Hahaha
Even Smart said Anne was playing herself as Pink! Haha.
Anne's all denying it.
I think anyone is good to be the pra'ek for Anne in The Letter 2.
As long as Anne's in it, I'm sure to watch it!

I know what you mean with SSH haha.
Even his mom knows her, but he doesn't!
Perhaps he's not interested in her and is just too interested in cooking!
If you think about it, some people just aren't interested in the ET industry. Haha.

Anti-spam: phatman is always interested in what Thongprasom is doing! Hehe.
Oh and Mr. Jungleman too!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Even Smart said Anne was playing herself as Pink! Haha.
Anne's all denying it.
I think anyone is good to be the pra'ek for Anne in The Letter 2.
As long as Anne's in it, I'm sure to watch it!

I know what you mean with SSH haha.
Even his mom knows her, but he doesn't!
Perhaps he's not interested in her and is just too interested in cooking!
If you think about it, some people just aren't interested in the ET industry. Haha.

Anti-spam: phatman is always interested in what Thongprasom is doing! Hehe.
Oh and Mr. Jungleman too!
you are right..some people are not interested to ET indusry will never know some celebss no matter how famous that celebs are...

Anti-spam: Dila is always interested in what Thongprasom is doing! high 5 phatman!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

Here,Thongprasom and Racha.. :lol2: in QP Thongprasom meet Toon's father..
When we will get to see Thongprasom meet Thula???!

back to the topic : ANNIKONG! hehehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
you are right..some people are not interested to ET indusry will never know some celebss no matter how famous that celebs are...

Anti-spam: Dila is always interested in what Thongprasom is doing! high 5 phatman!
Yeah. My mother is the same way haha.
She's just not that interested.
My father on the other hand, is a different story.

*pic*

Here,Thongprasom and Racha.. :lol2: in QP Thongprasom meet Toon's father..
When we will get to see Thongprasom meet Thula???!

back to the topic : ANNIKONG! hehehe
I see that's Ms. Racha there hehe.

Wow, Tong looks so different. I couldn't recognize her until you said "Racha." lol.
Hey, you changed your siggie! I love it too!!

Anti-spam: :highfive: Thongprasom is addictive.