[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I believe it takes 8-10 months to filming...
I wish they go filming somewhere...
Europe maybe....but i don't mind if its only in Thailand...
as long as i get to see many sweet scenes....hehehe.

pahtman..i posted ur siggie to p'nutt's FB..
here what she replied..

"wow! great job !"
I don't think it will in in Europe...or maybe they will, since pra-ek will live abroad???? I really doubt it, since the old version they film in Thailand.

Yeah, we all want to see the sweet scene....

I think when phatman wake up she will be very happy, the scriptwriter love her poem.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
2 person that i want them to hv an IG the most is PHATMAN & TURTLE!!!!
wait,phatman..don't feel u're not hi-tech okay because i believe ur Pholdee also doesn't have an IG.. :bhehe:
but maybe because he spent most of his time in the jungle..but u are not in the jungle right???
so..erm...why don't u create 1... :wink:

anti-spam : ANNIKONG!!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
wait,phatman..don't feel u're not hi-tech okay because i believe ur Pholdee also doesn't have an IG.. :bhehe:
but maybe because he spent most of his time in the jungle..but u are not in the jungle right???

Yeah, I know. Turtle told me also, before this she don't even want to have FB, but she change her mind because she want to contact her friends like us hehehehe..I don't even know how to convince phatman to have FB and IG...Maybe we should convince turtle to have IG also???

Tik-Kong don't use IG, They both say that they are low tech hahhahhaha...

Thank you to Ann that she have an IG, so we can stalker her LOL....

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I know. Turtle told me also, before this she don't even want to have FB, but she change her mind because she want to contact her friends like us hehehehe..I don't even know how to convince phatman to have FB and IG...Maybe we should convince turtle to have IG also???

kong doesn't have?? i thought he has 1..i saw it before..but its private..erm maybe that was create by his fan..
i already convince turtle..but she still don't want it...
as long as she has FB,then its okay..but what about phatman??
what happen if 1 day one of us got banned by AF....huhuhuhu..

anti-spam: waiting to see Tik-Anne-Kong together.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
kong doesn't have?? i thought he has 1..i saw it before..but its private..erm maybe that was create by his fan..

No, that it's not Kong's IG, his fan create that.
So, turtle don't want to have IG, that is okay since she have her FB.
I tried to convince phatman many times now, but phatman don't want to be addicted to FB...I don't think she will be addicted at all, at least she should just tried,just like Turtle.
I know, I know if one day we got banned from AF, how is she going to contact us???She will miss us, if we all get in trouble LOL...

anti-spam : Ann Tik Kong....in YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hehehehe...you not that old phatman...at least you are way younger than me LOL....but, I still don't want to be that old, that is why I act like a teenage girl (I'm not young at all).....

That it's good to know that you will be chatting with me when you up. Yippieeeee.....
Haha. Either way, we still need to preserve our youth.
Times flying by too fast.
I won't be here for too long today, sadly.
I've got a whole load of stuff to do.

i don't mind about 200-250 pages...
As long as we achieve 2000 pages..no matter before,or after YLC air...
We can do it!!!

anti-spam : when they will reveal other cast?
True that.
I believe we can achieve it!
It seems like a lot, but if we think about it, we've come so far already and it hasn't even been 2 months since we first new the pair was going to be AnnTik!
Hallelujah here we go!
Chat on gals!

I believe it takes 8-10 months to filming...
I wish they go filming somewhere...
Europe maybe....but i don't mind if its only in Thailand...
as long as i get to see many sweet scenes....hehehe.

pahtman..i posted ur siggie to p'nutt's FB..
here what she replied..

"wow! great job !"

Really?! You're great!
Thanks for posting that pic on my behalf...I love you!
It feels great to be complimented by P'Nutt.
Even though it's not face to face haha.
I wish I could chat with them too, but too bad...oh well.

Yeah I also think it's going to take forever.
I mean look at Qi Pao, nearly 2 years in the making right?
I do hope YLC takes as long. Muahaha.
They don't need to make it grand, but they do need to make everything as perfect as possible!
AnnTik are perfect already!
I actually don't want them to go to Europe, they're very confined with what they can do over there.
Not only in Europe, but in all foreign countries to Thailand.
I mean...if they story goes: he needs to go out of country (Europe or not) on a business trip for a few days and his secretary goes with him, then I don't mind the out-of-Thailand for a couple days shots.
Thinking about it, it would actually be quite nice for them to go out of Thailand "alone."
Tik and Anne's character get more time to themselves! Haha.
Are you thinking the same Dila? Haha.
TIk's character sneaks to see Anne's character in her room at a hotel while they're out of the country kekek.
I'm silly, I have all these imaginations.
When will a lakorn come my way and coincidentally have a scene like that?
Anyway...I guess I don't mind them shooting in Europe for a couple days.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Caption :Relaxing place.

Are you waiting for Tik????He will come to see you soon :)))). hehehehe....goshhhh I am so crazy about Annik.

credit as tagged.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't think it will in in Europe...or maybe they will, since pra-ek will live abroad???? I really doubt it, since the old version they film in Thailand.

Yeah, we all want to see the sweet scene....

I think when phatman wake up she will be very happy, the scriptwriter love her poem.
Perhaps pra'ek will take is nang'ek secretary abroad for a business trip haha.
It is the new version they can add all the want to it haha.

As a matter of fact, I am quite happy. :yahoo:
Of course it isn't all that, but I don't care as long as they LOOKED at it! Haha.

Haha. I'm super low-tech.
High-tech then, but not anymore because things have become more high.

It's not that I don't want one or don't want to be there with you all, but this thread is enough for me already haha.
If you guys have anything you want to share then you can just notify me in here!
This is kind of like....my home haha.
My low-tech home.

My relatives try to convince me to have a FB also, but I say no to them too because it's not really necessary for me to have one just for them Haha.
We see each other everyday. Haha.

Yup, thank goodness for Anne's IG.

Then ALL of us get banned. Haha.
Just kidding.
Make a new one...? Haha.
I would have to wait and see what I would do.
I'd probably resort to something then (like FB or IG or whatever new thing they have) if that should happen. Haha.
BUT it won't happen right?
We're all loving and nice Thongprasom-fans (unless someone tries to pick a fight) haha, so they can't ban us. Haha. :dance1:

Anti-spam: YLC is my home. Hehe.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Oh....Phatman, you not going to be here that long????Too bad that you got so much to do at work, but that is okay.

Hehehehehe, Dila did post it on P'Nutt FB, and she like it.....Like I said before, you're very talented.

Today, there some fan also comments at P'Nutt FB, she asked about YLC. P'Nutt say that not just us fans that are excited, even the film crew for YLC want to see the script so bad. Very happy that we all are excited about YLC.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh....Phatman, you not going to be here that long????Too bad that you got so much to do at work, but that is okay.

Hehehehehe, Dila did post it on P'Nutt FB, and she like it.....Like I said before, you're very talented.

Today, there some fan also comments at P'Nutt FB, she asked about YLC. P'Nutt say that not just us fans that are excited, even the film crew for YLC want to see the script so bad. Very happy that we all are excited about YLC.
Yeah. As a matter of fact, I have to leave now.

Thanks LoveAnne you guys are really awesome, and I will say this a million more times haha.

Of course the whole crew is excited who wouldn't be! Haha.
You've got single Anne fans who are excited that she gets paired up with the hottest actor ever.
You've got single Tik fans who are also excited that he gets paired up with the hottest actress ever to grace the small screen!
Finally, you've got AnnTik fans who are dying to see them get paired up with each other! Haha.
Now if only P'Nutt could name who the crew is? Haha.
Is she talking about those who are working directly in the production or those who are acting in the producion? Haha.
I wish they'd reveal who the rest of the cast is....I'm dying to know!

OKay see ya guys!! I'm late! Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah. As a matter of fact, I have to leave now.

Thanks LoveAnne you guys are really awesome, and I will say this a million more times haha.

Of course the whole crew is excited who wouldn't be! Haha.
You've got single Anne fans who are excited that she gets paired up with the hottest actor ever.
You've got single Tik fans who are also excited that he gets paired up with the hottest actress ever to grace the small screen!
Finally, you've got AnnTik fans who are dying to see them get paired up with each other! Haha.
Now if only P'Nutt could name who the crew is? Haha.
Is she talking about those who are working directly in the production or those who are acting in the producion? Haha.
I wish they'd reveal who the rest of the cast is....I'm dying to know!

OKay see ya guys!! I'm late! Haha.
Okay phatman, have a good day at work,

Sorry to say, but she didn't mention any names for the film crew. I bet all the messages that all the fans sent to P'Nutt, she probably tell P'Da about it. P'Nutt are writing the script for YLC now. I really hope it will good. "Not too much pressure but it's more like a stress" that it's what P'Nutt say to some fans LOL...

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Even Smart said Anne was playing herself as Pink! Haha.
Anne's all denying it.
I think anyone is good to be the pra'ek for Anne in The Letter 2.
As long as Anne's in it, I'm sure to watch it!

I know what you mean with SSH haha.
Even his mom knows her, but he doesn't!
Perhaps he's not interested in her and is just too interested in cooking!
If you think about it, some people just aren't interested in the ET industry. Haha.

Anti-spam: phatman is always interested in what Thongprasom is doing! Hehe.
Oh and Mr. Jungleman too!

Yea, but STILL you would atleast know..comeone Din/Kru Cook is thai hahaha... but all wells...its JUST a movie.. as i always say.. everything is JUST a movie....even if you get shot and is about to die but still comeback alive... & YET! its JUST a movie! hhahahaha lols

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay phatman, have a good day at work,

Sorry to say, but she didn't mention any names for the film crew. I bet all the messages that all the fans sent to P'Nutt, she probably tell P'Da about it. P'Nutt are writing the script for YLC now. I really hope it will good. "Not too much pressure but it's more like a stress" that it's what P'Nutt say to some fans LOL...
I am back!
Sucks that they're not revealing the rest of the cast.
They must really want us to be surprised!!!

I bet P'Nutt is so stressed.
Many fans have been waiting for AnnTik to pair and since they've finally paired...oh, many are gonna want it to be perfect.
Nutt's going to feel the pressure of creating the BEST script for the two...she's probably so stressed about making it worthy.

Yea, but STILL you would atleast know..comeone Din/Kru Cook is thai hahaha... but all wells...its JUST a movie.. as i always say.. everything is JUST a movie....even if you get shot and is about to die but still comeback alive... & YET! its JUST a movie! hhahahaha lols
I know right?! Haha.
It's like Thai people not recognizing Anne Thongprasom.
The only exception would be people who live in small provinces/villages that don't have access to television.

Anti-spam: YLC!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. Either way, we still need to preserve our youth. Times flying by too fast. I won't be here for too long today, sadly. I've got a whole load of stuff to do. True that. I believe we can achieve it! It seems like a lot, but if we think about it, we've come so far already and it hasn't even been 2 months since we first new the pair was going to be AnnTik! Hallelujah here we go! Chat on gals! Really?! You're great! Thanks for posting that pic on my behalf...I love you! It feels great to be complimented by P'Nutt. Even though it's not face to face haha. I wish I could chat with them too, but too bad...oh well. Yeah I also think it's going to take forever. I mean look at Qi Pao, nearly 2 years in the making right? I do hope YLC takes as long. Muahaha. They don't need to make it grand, but they do need to make everything as perfect as possible! AnnTik are perfect already! I actually don't want them to go to Europe, they're very confined with what they can do over there. Not only in Europe, but in all foreign countries to Thailand. I mean...if they story goes: he needs to go out of country (Europe or not) on a business trip for a few days and his secretary goes with him, then I don't mind the out-of-Thailand for a couple days shots. Thinking about it, it would actually be quite nice for them to go out of Thailand "alone." Tik and Anne's character get more time to themselves! Haha. Are you thinking the same Dila? Haha. TIk's character sneaks to see Anne's character in her room at a hotel while they're out of the country kekek. I'm silly, I have all these imaginations. When will a lakorn come my way and coincidentally have a scene like that? Anyway...I guess I don't mind them shooting in Europe for a couple days.
know what..i got that idea from this fanfic..
http://www.fanfiction.annethongprasom.com/viewstory.php?sid=2&textsize=0&chapter=21

they need to share a room on their trip together because all are fully booked... :pervie:

anti-spam : ANNIK go to the business trip together

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
know what..i got that idea from this fanfic..
http://www.fanfictio...ze=0&chapter=21

they need to share a room on their trip together because all are fully booked... :pervie:

anti-spam : ANNIK go to the business trip together
When was that?! Haha.
Omg, just reading that makes me so giddy!
Oh man, I'm looking forward to a business trip now!! Haha.
I guess fans have the same mind, that's why we're fans in the first place!

Anti-spam: phatman also is waiting for AnnTik to go on a business trip together!
Sharing a room or not, I'll leave that for P'Nutt to decide! Hehe.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i start to falling in love with Annik because of their fanfic..
My favourite is too far too reach..
I hate Tik in this fanfic....
Believe it or not,i even cry when i read this fanfic..
i can imagine Annik in the lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i start to falling in love with Annik because of their fanfic..
My favourite is too far too reach..
I hate Tik in this fanfic....
Believe it or not,i even cry when i read this fanfic..
i can imagine Annik in the lakorn.
Why? Haha.
Was he a two timer?
I read Aom too.
Is it my Aom Phiyada? Haha.
How interesting these fanfics can get.
If the author's work hard they may land some job as a scriptwriter! Haha.
I've only read on fanfic my whole life thus far haha.
Where's the rest of the fanfic you shared?
I would like to check out the rest.

I was visualizing AnnTik the whole time too!!
Gosh...we have to wait another whole year before we see them in action!

just sharing a fan poster :)

*pic*
That's a nice poster!
I want to go search of more fan posters hehe!

Anti-spam: On a quest to look for AnnTik fanposters!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
just sharing a fan poster :)
*pix*
wow,great!!
Thanks aiko!

Why? Haha.
Was he a two timer?
I read Aom too.
Is it my Aom Phiyada? Haha.
How interesting these fanfics can get.
If the author's work hard they may land some job as a scriptwriter! Haha.
I've only read on fanfic my whole life thus far haha.
Where's the rest of the fanfic you shared?
I would like to check out the rest.

I was visualizing AnnTik the whole time too!!
Gosh...we have to wait another whole year before we see them in action!

Anti-spam: On a quest to look for AnnTik fanposters!!
I guess thats Aom Piyada,Nat Myria & Willy as supporting character...
that fanfic 'Too far Too Reach',Tik was more to mama boy..like Chakrit in SGPT..
Anne is his servant..they love each other..he slept with her..but he never believe her..he believe his mom that always make a fake story bout anne..

phatman,here's the link
http://www.fanfiction.annethongprasom.com/browse.php?type=titles

anti-spam : ANNIKONG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
wow,great!!
Thanks aiko!

I guess thats Aom Piyada,Nat Myria & Willy as supporting character...
that fanfic 'Too far Too Reach',Tik was more to mama boy..like Chakrit in SGPT..
Anne is his servant..they love each other..he slept with her..but he never believe her..he believe his mom that always make a fake story bout anne..

phatman,here's the link
http://www.fanfictio...php?type=titles

anti-spam : ANNIKONG
Oh haha.
Wow, sounds like the many lakorns I've seen before.
BUT with my favorites actresses/actors haha.
Thanks.

Anti-spam: AnnTik