[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I agree with your bolded statement. I started watching lakorns again because of Ann. LIke you guys, I too have been greatly impacted by Ann. She's an amazing human being. What would the Thai lakorn ET world be without Ann Thongprasom?

I've only recently become addicted to Ann, but I can't deny she had this vibe that is heartfelt. Anyone who has seen her lakorn, but doesn't become a fan is obviously blind. No offense.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling too.

AMEN! They'd better watch out because AnnTik's coming to town!

I should go and watch it too...
Welcome back, happy to still you here. I thought you would be busy with the holidays.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I know!!
Next month's coming too soon, I don't know if I'm prepared for it!! Haha.

Exactly, Anne is so freak'n awesome!
Words cannot explain her greatness.

AnTi-spam: In the words of TikKenAnnLakornFan, "They better watch out, AnnTik's coming to town!"
I know. She is amazing. She just make people fall in love with her and after that we just can never pull ourself out from loving her. We stuck with Ann. I don't even know what will I do without seeing her on screen.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Welcome back, happy to still you here. I thought you would be busy with the holidays.
Yup still here despite my being busy with the holiday.

I know. She is amazing. She just make people fall in love with her and after that we just can never pull ourself out from loving her. We stuck with Ann. I don't even know what will I do without seeing her on screen.
Yeah, I'm not mentally prepared just yet...

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yup still here despite my being busy with the holiday.

Yeah, I'm not mentally prepared just yet...

AnTi-spam: YLC
WoW!!Tomorrow it's Christmas Eve already here....Looking forward it.....Will be a little bit busy, but want it to be over so we can focus on YLC hehehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
WoW!!Tomorrow it's Christmas Eve already here....Looking forward it.....Will be a little bit busy, but want it to be over so we can focus on YLC hehehe.
It's the 23rd for you already?
Over here it's still the 22nd.
2 more hours and it'll be the 23rd. Haha.
Wow...Christmas IS coming fast...
I'm so looking forward to it too!!!

AnTi-spam: I want AnnTik as my present. Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
It's the 23rd for you already?
Over here it's still the 22nd.
2 more hours and it'll be the 23rd. Haha.
Wow...Christmas IS coming fast...
I'm so looking forward to it too!!!

AnTi-spam: I want AnnTik as my present. Haha.
Yep, here is 23rd...Just got up :))))). Looking forward to it too. This year I really want this holidays season go so fast, you can guess why????

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Omgg!!! I seriously hope no one gets to meet Ann! Hahaha because itll make me sooo freaken jealous! Haha im jealous enough for those who got to meet her already. Hahaha & the tv polls? Hmm not sure either.

& right!! Since now im on break, i wrote an essay on Ann...so far its 3 pages...lmao.

& everytime i come to this thread i spaz out because its almost time for the opening!!!!! Eeek!

& i believe Ann is going to New York for about a week? Thats my guess.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yep, here is 23rd...Just got up :))))). Looking forward to it too. This year I really want this holidays season go so fast, you can guess why????
Probably 24th already now for you. Haha.

Omgg!!! I seriously hope no one gets to meet Ann! Hahaha because itll make me sooo freaken jealous! Haha im jealous enough for those who got to meet her already. Hahaha & the tv polls? Hmm not sure either.

& right!! Since now im on break, i wrote an essay on Ann...so far its 3 pages...lmao.

& everytime i come to this thread i spaz out because its almost time for the opening!!!!! Eeek!

& i believe Ann is going to New York for about a week? Thats my guess.
Agree haha.
I want to meet her too!!

AnTi-spam: YLC opening is almost here!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Merry Christmas to you all too. Miss you girls and love you. Chat with you all tomorrow..hehehehe...the 26th is after Christmas, right?????

Love the mv too. Thanks for the mv. Anon so great at this mv. Anon, just want to tell you that we love you..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

I want to scream so loud. Ann going to start and read the book before they start filming. Gosh was so excited that I can not stay away from here.

caption : Need to study "Yah Leum Chan" read it on the plane.
CR: as tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm...trying to get used to the new format/theme/whatever you call it...

Whatever.
It's a little late, but better late than never!
Merry Christmas everyone!!
I hope you all had a blast!
I know I did. 
More so on Christmas eve haha.

Anyway...wow, I love Anony!
She can keep them coming!!! Haha.

Anne does need to study YLC! Haha.
She needs to get to work because YLC should start filming in less than 2 months! 

YEAYA!!! Anne Thongprasom will never be forgotten!
I'm glad Thongprasom took the 1st slot!

AnTi-spam: Tik Pholdee

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Hmm...trying to get used to the new format/theme/whatever you call it...

Whatever.
It's a little late, but better late than never!
Merry Christmas everyone!!
I hope you all had a blast!
I know I did. 
More so on Christmas eve haha.

Anyway...wow, I love Anony!
She can keep them coming!!! Haha.

Anne does need to study YLC! Haha.
She needs to get to work because YLC should start filming in less than 2 months! 

YEAYA!!! Anne Thongprasom will never be forgotten!
I'm glad Thongprasom took the 1st slot!

AnTi-spam: Tik Pholdee
Yeah, welcome back phatman. Happy to know you have a great Christmas...

Yeah, very happy to know that Ann still number 1 nang-ek....

Anon won't stop here, I know she will make more clips after Christmas hehehe...We keep asking her to do more and more. Never get enough of Annik.