[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
There only 2 more days left or Raeng Pradtana so tat mean it going to be very soon to see AnnTik and YCL opening or fitting!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. in a good way okay. Hahaha.  I applaud for your dedications and sincerity.  If it was my favorite PAIR in the whole wide world, I would GO crazy too no doubt. Lol :p Happy spazzing fangirls hehe til they have their opening ceremony.  Hopefully it won't be too long from now. :D

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_09 said:
There only 2 more days left or Raeng Pradtana so tat mean it going to be very soon to see AnnTik and YCL opening or fitting!

YAY!!! That's totally awesome!!

LoveAnne_T said:
Thank sweet_09 for the update :))).

Phatboy are you still awake????

Yes I am! 
I'll be up in another 1 or 2 hours, but may be busy with Pin Anong. HAHA.
Yeah, I know right; it's pretty random for me to watch it considering I'm not that big of a Min nor Weir fan. Haha.

DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. in a good way okay. Hahaha.  I applaud for your dedications and sincerity.  If it was my favorite PAIR in the whole wide world, I would GO crazy too no doubt. Lol :p Happy spazzing fangirls hehe til they have their opening ceremony.  Hopefully it won't be too long from now. :D

Haha. Hope to see you spaz with us later!

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
hehehehe..I'm here

I'm watching PA and Song Naree at the same time. 
I'm really disliking Anne's bad twin at the moment. Haha.
I can't believe Anne was bold enough to take on that role. 
Such a sl*t. Haha.

AnTi-spam: TIK!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
I'm watching PA and Song Naree at the same time. 
I'm really disliking Anne's bad twin at the moment. Haha.
I can't believe Anne was bold enough to take on that role. 
Such a sl*t. Haha.

AnTi-spam: TIK!
hahahahaha....I told you that Ann was good. She can make us hate her in a bad role in Song Naree...happy to know that you like it..just watch it and you see why we all love her....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I hope we have at least the fitting or opening for YLC soon when RP is over, and by that time I think Tik is almost done filming Autumn In My Heart too.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Anne and Tik = fresh new pairing!

I'm a huge Anne fan by the way ..... been a fan of hers for over 10 years now.  Her and Ken T. should reunite again..... they have sizzling chemistry. :)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahahaha....I told you that Ann was good. She can make us hate her in a bad role in Song Naree...happy to know that you like it..just watch it and you see why we all love her....

Yaeh, she's very convincing!!

Vimalee said:
I hope we have at least the fitting or opening for YLC soon when RP is over, and by that time I think Tik is almost done filming Autumn In My Heart too.

I know,
I hope it's soon.

Penelope said:
Anne and Tik = fresh new pairing!

I'm a huge Anne fan by the way ..... been a fan of hers for over 10 years now.  Her and Ken T. should reunite again..... they have sizzling chemistry. :)

OMG!! Another KA fan!
Yes, I agree they should reunite again!!
Since it's the beginning of a new year, they might have some chance.

AnTi-spam: TIK

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnne_T said:
In the clip Ann said they will start filming YLC in Feb...
cr : annthong.com
thanks for the info LoveAnne, gosh first it Jan now it Feb next thing you know it might be Mar.....
i'm gonna die waiting for them lol.

btw, so phatman had become phatboy now? lol

anti-spam: anntik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
turtle@af said:
thanks for the info LoveAnne, gosh first it Jan now it Feb next thing you know it might be Mar.....
i'm gonna die waiting for them lol.

btw, so phatman had become phatboy now? lol

That's right. She can't log in with her old name :-(. At least now we know it's Feb. I don't think they will change it any more since RP will be finish filming this Tuesday..

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnne_T said:
That's right. She can't log in with her old name :-(. At least now we know it's Feb. I don't think they will change it any more since RP will be finish filming this Tuesday..
so i wasn't the only one with the log in problem, i couldn't log in with my old password lol.
hope that they won't change the day anymore, i'm not getting any younger you know :p  especially Ann and Tik :p