[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
*pic*

She look stunning at the event today...

cr: IG-annethong

Wow, absolutely beautiful!!
I don't particularly like that dress, but I swear, Anne can pull off any dress!
She makes the dress look amazing! Haha.

AnTi-spam: Tik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Wow, absolutely beautiful!!
I don't particularly like that dress, but I swear, Anne can pull off any dress!
She makes the dress look amazing! Haha.

AnTi-spam: Tik

I know. I was stun when I saw that pic on her IG...She just so beautiful.....

WoW!!! We have 6 more pages to go and than we are page 200 yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
I know. I was stun when I saw that pic on her IG...She just so beautiful.....

WoW!!! We have 6 more pages to go and than we are page 200 yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Yes!!
SIX more pages to go peeps!! 
Let's do it!!

Yoyo said:
she looks stunning. love her.

It's nice to see you back Yoyo!!!

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Yes!!
SIX more pages to go peeps!! 
Let's do it!!

It's nice to see you back Yoyo!!!

AnTi-spam: YLC

Are you busy watching your lakorn again??? hehehe...I will go back and watch Ann Tik mv as usual because I still need to keep Ann Tik fever on high alert, we might get to see the fitting soon...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Are you busy watching your lakorn again??? hehehe...I will go back and watch Ann Tik mv as usual because I still need to keep Ann Tik fever on high alert, we might get to see the fitting soon...

Hehe. You got that right.
I'm watching a Tik lakorn right now.
And then afterwards I'm gonna clean...
Yeah, my life is all about cleaning, TV series, and work. 
Well, of course my family factors in too. HAHA.
If I'm not watching a tv series then I'm cleaning and if I'm not cleaning I'm watching a tv series.
If I'm not doing any of those then I'm at work. HAHA. 

AnTi-spam: Anne

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Hehe. You got that right.
I'm watching a Tik lakorn right now.
And then afterwards I'm gonna clean...
Yeah, my life is all about cleaning, TV series, and work. 
Well, of course my family factors in too. HAHA.
If I'm not watching a tv series then I'm cleaning and if I'm not cleaning I'm watching a tv series.
If I'm not doing any of those then I'm at work. HAHA. 

AnTi-spam: Anne

hahahaha..your life seem just like my life...drama house cleaning family drama...I will go and find something to watch, but I will still be around...

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I've been gone for less than 3 days and you guys already moved 5 pages! Incredible! Welcome back phatman! Although you've always been in here, it's nice to see you as phatman again LOL. Nice poster you made too.

Thanks LoveAnne_T for posting that gorgeous pic of Anne. I love the dress, her hair, and just about everything. LOL.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Wow, I've been gone for less than 3 days and you guys already moved 5 pages! Incredible! Welcome back phatman! Although you've always been in here, it's nice to see you as phatman again LOL. Nice poster you made too.

Thanks LoveAnne_T for posting that gorgeous pic of Anne. I love the dress, her hair, and just about everything. LOL.
You welcome. Nice to see you back again..We got 6 more pages to go to reach 200 pages....It's February..I still have Ann Tik Fever going on.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
For Top Awards, since it's voted by fans (who probably will vote for their favorite and not who they think was the greatest that year), you can say that it's an award to assess who's got the biggest fan base. LOL. If Ann wins then that just proves that Ann's popularity is as strong as it ever was. Where's Ken? I'm quite surprise that he wasn't nominated. I guess his lakorn received poor response lol. 

I'd probably vote for Ann because she was great in Qi Pao AND she's the only one whose lakorn I completely watched last year. LOL. Bias-much? Exactly.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
You welcome. Nice to see you back again..We got 6 more pages to go to reach 200 pages....It's February..I still have Ann Tik Fever going on.

LOL. I don't think AT Fever is going to die down anytime soon. It's probably going to be worse when it airs!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
LOL. I don't think AT Fever is going to die down anytime soon. It's probably going to be worse when it airs!
hahahaha...you so right about that....We still waiting for the news...I hope P'Da will announce  next week since RP will end this Sunday...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahaha..your life seem just like my life...drama house cleaning family drama...I will go and find something to watch, but I will still be around...

I bet all our lives are similar. HAHA.

TikKenAnnLakornFan said:

You're back!

TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
For Top Awards, since it's voted by fans (who probably will vote for their favorite and not who they think was the greatest that year), you can say that it's an award to assess who's got the biggest fan base. LOL. If Ann wins then that just proves that Ann's popularity is as strong as it ever was. Where's Ken? I'm quite surprise that he wasn't nominated. I guess his lakorn received poor response lol. 

I'd probably vote for Ann because she was great in Qi Pao AND she's the only one whose lakorn I completely watched last year. LOL. Bias-much? Exactly.

I couldn't agree more!

TikKenAnnLakornFan said:

Talking about AT Fever, I have AT disease!!

AnTi-spam: KONG

Anony

sarNie Egg
Gosh, I haven't been to this forum for so long and I totally forgot my previous account name so I've just created a new one lol. Anyway, I'm dying to know when this lakorn is going to move forward. It's such a pain waiting for the production to start!