[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't been here for the past day and it feels like eternity has passed by HAHA.
Anyway, I LOVE Thongprasom's long hair!
Those extensions or whatever she has on looks so real, they should just use that as her hair in YLC, seriously.

OMG, we're getting closer and closer!!!!!
If Tik and Anne don't become the "it" couple this year, then I'm lost for words. HAHA.

AnTi-spam: Pholdee

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hi girls, I here just to say and I'm still waiting for Ann Tik.....But, I'm so busy that I can't chat with you girls..

Miss you all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Hi girls, I here just to say and I'm still waiting for Ann Tik.....But, I'm so busy that I can't chat with you girls..

Miss you all.

Mee too...*sniff, sniff*
Goin to bed in a bit.
Good night!!

AnTi-spam: YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Every morning I wake up to look into this thread and in hopes for some GREAT news...
*sigh* Sadly, nothing right now too, eh~?
Darn.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Every morning I wake up to look into this thread and in hopes for some GREAT news...
*sigh* Sadly, nothing right now too, eh~?
Darn.

Yesterday P'Da post 2 new pic with nice view, I don't know if that is the location for YLC...They might working on the location for YLC, right now.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Patiently waiting for more news and pictures...

NOT!

Anixously waiting!!!!!
Me tooooooooo....I'm running out of energy....Hope to know more about YLC soon..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Yesterday P'Da post 2 new pic with nice view, I don't know if that is the location for YLC...They might working on the location for YLC, right now.

REALLY?! 
Gotta go check it out!

Kayla said:
Patiently waiting for more news and pictures...

NOT!

Anixously waiting!!!!!

HAHA. That's me right there. 
Actually, that's ALL of US haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Man, I was just at RLSL's thread and Weir and Mai have some real kisses going on!
Tik and Anne BETTER have one. 

AnTi-spam: P'DA, P'NUTT!! Add a YLC kiss scene please!!