[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
thats what i mean...their dress is elegant....like the photoshoot not for lakorn...
i love anne hair...
there's another Tik's pic along but don't know why i can't search on webstagram..P'Da webstagram...Tik's holding YLC flower..

I know! HAHA.
Maybe it's just a photoshoot, not the fitting.
That means another set of pics for the actual fitting!! HAHA. Just kidding.
I wonder where the other cast members are...?

AnTi-spam: YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
*pic*

I wonder will this boys play as Anne's stepchild..
They are soooooooooooo cutey.....

cr : P'da's IG.

Well since she posted them coinciding with the release of the fittings then I'm sure those kids are Anne's stepkids. HEHE.
They look like twins, they are adorable!

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Wohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................I was so excited that I can't sleep LOL....It's only 5am. here hahahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Wohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................I was so excited that I can't sleep LOL....It's only 5am. here hahahaha

5 AM!!!!!! Woah woman.
Get some sleep in!!
You should've went to sleep so you could wake up at 5! HAHA.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
hahahahaha....I did tried to go back to bed, but I can't  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: , I wonder why LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The pix of Anne putting her head on Tik's shoulder is so na'ruk! Urgh I can't wait to see the boom boom scene!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Just imagine imagine how hot all the boom boom kiss kiss scenes will be! Anne is the queen of kissing! I hope she doesn't let Tik off the hook!!!!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Just imagine imagine how hot all the boom boom kiss kiss scenes will be! Anne is the queen of kissing! I hope she doesn't let Tik off the hook!!!!!!
I know....I really hope she won't do that...Ann Tik need to real kiss..............make me crazy only think about it hahahhaha

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes they both are grown and have tons of experience in the industry! I need for them to not hold back and just go at it 55555

Omg did I just say that out loud??!! Sorry to all you virgin eyes na ja lol

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Yes they both are grown and have tons of experience in the industry! I need for them to not hold back and just go at it 55555

Omg did I just say that out loud??!! Sorry to all you virgin eyes na ja lol
hahahahaha.....you make me laugh so loud right now......I hope girls here don' t mind to hear that..We all love to see Ann Tik....ummm kiss and you know what I mean..We have a really dirty mind right now..LOL