[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Lol @ iluvnmandoil - sometimes it does depending on the pix. But I get over it fast looking at other hot features of him.

Now pair him up with some of my favorite n'eks, I will totally mislook his flaws 5555555

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahahaha....I did tried to go back to bed, but I can't  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: , I wonder why LOL

That mean's you're not gonna sleep at all???
I can't do that. HAHA.

Kayla said:
Just imagine imagine how hot all the boom boom kiss kiss scenes will be! Anne is the queen of kissing! I hope she doesn't let Tik off the hook!!!!!!

Naughty Kayla..... :pervie:  HAHA.

iluvnumandoil said:
does tik big nose bother anyone else lol

Not me.
I don't even notice it. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Okay girls, I will try to go back to bed now, tired now LOL...Chat with you girls later..

Alright.
Go to sleep.
Will talk with you when....when you wake up..tomorrow. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
*pic*

sorry if someone already posted this pic..

Praew looks so happy got to reunite with Sailom after 7 yrs.

TBH, Kong looks great for someone in his mid 40's. 

I wonder when they'll release the character descriptions and such, so that i know what "age" they're suppose to be in. HEHE.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.....Thanks so much anyone for sharing all the beautiful pictures.  Tik looks mighty handsome and Anne looks so beautiful!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Osisiwoekowalkfalwlfkskowqlwl going crazy at the pic you just poster na Dila abbhhhhhhhhhhh

Anne is rather glowing. She looks super excited for this one

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Cupid Candy said:
He had a worse nose before he got a nose job.

LOL. Do you have any concrete evidence proving that he actually got a nose job? I would love to see it for myself.
I honestly don't know if what you're saying is true or not because he looks like the same 'ole Dang to me just a little older, but thanks for sharing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:

cr : Paajaew's IG

:clap:  :thumbsup:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :woot2:  :woot:  :drools:  :dance1:  :weee:  :pervie:

I like this one!!
I must leave it quoted! HEHE.

Hey, I don't see your siggie anymore.
Are you getting a new one? HAHA.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I like this one!!
I must leave it quoted! HEHE.

Hey, I don't see your siggie anymore.
Are you getting a new one? HAHA.

Good morning to you phatman LOL.....You see my siggie and profile pic???Do you like it????....No clip today, because it was a surprise fitting for everyone LOL..

I love the pic Dila posted, I think that pic was the old day when they still love each other.