[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
The opening ceremony is today? Nice. Looking forward for more Tik & Anne photos.

No, not today...It just that today is the end of Feb. and we know that the Open Ceremony will be in March, but not sure about the date yet...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Cannot wait for the opening ceremony and BTS clips!

I know I'm far ahead of myself considering they are not even starting flming yet

Top Awards next year:  Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Lakorn nomination for Yah Leum Chun.

@LoveAnne_T, I love your signature of Forget Me Not.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kayla said:
Yes!!! It's 2/28!!!!

Let's see some opening ceremony pictures!!!!!

I know right! Haha.

-AyLove- said:
The opening ceremony is today? Nice. Looking forward for more Tik & Anne photos.

Oh, how we wish. Haha.

Vimalee said:

I know I'm far ahead of myself considering they are not even starting flming yet

Top Awards next year:  Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Lakorn nomination for Yah Leum Chun.

Agree 200%!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

Thank you..I got it from YLC FB....Chinese mad made the siggie...

I'm so excited for YLC right now, they making me crazy..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

I know right! Haha.

Oh, how we wish. Haha.

Agree 200%!

Good morning from Norway and it's 5.40 am. LOL..I don't know why I woke up so early.....and it's 1st of March here....so excited

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Good Morning LoveAnne_T!

Did you have any sweet dreams of Anne and Tik? :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Good Morning LoveAnne_T!

Did you have any sweet dreams of Anne and Tik? :)

No, don't have any dream about Ann Tik at all  :no: .

Time fly and it's March already, so so excited...

I miss you and miss chatting with you and hope you have something to watch to kill time..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Good morning from Norway and it's 5.40 am. LOL..I don't know why I woke up so early.....and it's 1st of March here....so excited

Excited much?

thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
I'm glad that Tik will be in this lakorn!  The plot sounds pretty good, but does the n'ek actually sleep with her old husband?

No. HAHA.
She married him because I think he wanted her to take care of his two young kids.
I believe in the storyline that I've read, he dies shortly after their marriage.

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Excited much?

No. HAHA.
She married him because I think he wanted her to take care of his two young kids.
I believe in the storyline that I've read, he dies shortly after their marriage.

AnTi-spam: YLC

Yeah, very excited...

You got that right phatman..The husband dies shortly after their marriage...and they not sleeping together...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, very excited...

You got that right phatman..The husband dies shortly after their marriage...and they not sleeping together...

Any news updates ma'am? HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
No News yet phatman.

Okay, I'm so busy today and got to go now, talk to you later...Good night to you phatman..

Shucks...that's okay.

Alright, TTYL my darling!

AnTi-spam: KhemDee come into my dream please hehe.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
No, don't have any dream about Ann Tik at all  :no: .

Time fly and it's March already, so so excited...

I miss you chatting with you and hope you have something to watch to kill time..

I miss chatting with you also my love. And nope! Nothing to watch except for old lakorns of Ken and Ann. :secret:

You didn't dream of them? How is that possible? Next time eat some chocolate before going to bed, that way you can have sweet dreams of them. :kiss2:

Gosh. I can't wait for this lakorn to air. I'm dying to see it!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sad tat this is only da fitting...it like their teasing us fan by release these pics lol dude they're torturing us...well I felt like tat :p

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I think they start release this pic because the ceremony will start soon....and I look at P'Da IG, she upload the location for YLC...I know the ceremony coming this month, than it's okay they releasing some more photo from the fitting...

So excited...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Good morning y'all!!!!!!

LoveAnne_T said:

Behind the scene...LOL
cr : da_hathairat

*pic*
Cr : Yayee IG

I like this picture of them. HAHA
I can already sense what the atmosphere was like. 

LoveAnne_T said:
I think they start release this pic because the ceremony will start soon....and I look at P'Da IG, she upload the location for YLC...I know the ceremony coming this month, than it's okay they releasing some more photo from the fitting...

So excited...

They found the setting!!
YAY!!!

AnTi-spam: KhemDee

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Good morning y'all!!!!!!

I like this picture of them. HAHA
I can already sense what the atmosphere was like. 

They found the setting!!
YAY!!!

AnTi-spam: KhemDee

Yeah, P'Da found many location for YLC...Most of them very nice..

I think they going to have so much fun when they start filming hehehehe,,,