[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
That's funny. Haha. I support Anne, but I don't know what I could do to help in this situation other than support her to the fullest. Haha. Best thing is to just ignore their rude remarks. If you think about it, they're just hardcore Pope & Mew fans just like you and I. I'm a hardcore Anne's Kookwan & Anne fan, and you're a hardcore Rome & Chompoo fan. If you go and bash 'em back you are no different than them. Of course I'm not pinpointing you exactly, but you get the idea, right? Thanks for the info anyway, Alice. 
I'm not the one started first us Anne's supporters we were focusing on our stuff but they chose to cause the fan wars 
I'm not just an RC hard core fans i am Anne and KA fans too but i don't go and insult others causing wars saying rudeness or insulting right I'm so addicted to SST and YLC topic i only focus on RC Rome/Chom on FB 

Reactions: D~D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice, I know that it hurts to read rude comments about our favorite entertainers, but like I said it's best to just leave them alone. They want you to get mad and if you do, that satisfies them even more. I support Anne, you know that well, but I'm not going to involve myself in their foolishness. Who's more a fool, the fool or the one who follows?

Btw thanks fore those pics. You're faster than me haha!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Alice, thanks for sharing pictures and link.

more pictures updates

They're so beautiful......

:heart:  her smile.......

Handsome as always.......

:heart:  this picture.....

cr:as tagged & @aebrian

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone. I want to watch Anne old lakorns : Roy arlai and Sam bai Mai tao. Who knows where I can get them due to there is no In YouTube.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yoyo, I'm not sure if there's even a release out there anywhere. Usually if it's not in YouTube it's no where else. That's so sad though because I want to watch her old ones as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yoyo, I'm not sure if there's even a release out there anywhere. Usually if it's not in YouTube it's no where else. That's so sad though because I want to watch her old ones as well.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
phatman said:
Will post more pics later when I'm home!

phatman said:
Eh...not too many pictures now...

10 years later........still waiting.....haha  just kidding.....please don't  :smack: me  haha.  Oh... phatman, I think there are a lot of pictures now for you to post them with your great captions.   

This is super cute......

cr:Anne&P'Da  fr. Ann Taiwan FC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHAHA, bubba, you are hilarious. The last time I checked, there weren't any updates, since you did them already. Alright, when I get on my laptop I WILL update with my awesome captions. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ready ladies! 
Picture time!
Here we go!
 ​
Thongprasom looks gorgeous even when she's looking down.
 ​
TWINS! Awe~they're cleaning eachother up! TOO CUTE~
 ​
TWINS! Meow, meow! I want those two siamese kitties!
 ​
I see who the culprit is! Mamma Wadee. Tsk, tsk.
 ​
Who are you staring at with such grin on your face, Khem??  :scratchhead2: 
 ​
Ah~ I see now. Oo, I can sense the tension. They must be discussing about importante business! Business of the heart! :ghehe:
 ​
Anne: Please take extra care of me, P'Da. How about a bonus for giving you a massage??
 ​
They're always fooling around. Are you guys working hard? Huh? I see why you gave P'Da a massage, Anne...
 ​
Mr. Boy looking good. I'm watching him in Majurat See Nampeung and I can't help falling in love with his character!!
 ​
Boss Khem, doing what he does best...looking like a real boss, a real hot boss.
 ​
I love your hair like that!!! I'll say it a million more times if that means you'll leave your hair down!
 ​
Finally a pic with our second lead. Again, love the hair!
 ​
See that! She's on the phone! Tsk, tsk. I guess we should cut her some slack, she's working hard for Samee Tee Tra too.
 ​
 ​
Credits: YLC FB​

...to be continued.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
...continued.

This makes me want to go to bed. *yawns* It's my bed time right now. Haha.
 ​
Oh, Mamma Wadee looks sooo tired. It must be the twins giving her a hard time. Haha.
 ​
The staff monitoring the couple...*ahem*...the scene. Haha. Lucky them, they get to sit comfortably in the house. 
 ​
TWINS! Oh don't you dare jump in that pool, Joshua or Hayden or whichever one you are!
 ​
Thongprasom posing with a bouquet of flowers...funny; it's so random. Haha.
 ​
Wow he's aged so much, the older man I mean. Boy looks like a little...boy. HAHAHA.
 ​
Aha! I see who the other culprit is! Bad, bad. Why don't they mark on themselves. Haha.
 ​
I like that little smirk by Boy. Tik's hand is so ginormous and muscular.
 ​
Who is this guy? I see him taking pics with everyone.
 ​
Awe, this is cute. They went from fooling around to serious mode. 
 ​
See! He's here again! 
 ​
SuperTik to the rescue! He has a backpack on...I'm assuming he just got back from Navigator filming?
 ​
I like this one. They suit each other VERY well.
 ​
BEST FOR LAST!!! If only the other twin was in here. 
 ​
 ​
Credits: YLC FB
 ​
 ​
 ​
THE END!
...for now.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
What is Boy character in here? A love interest? Can someone help me to get this burry pics of mine clear?

Anyways Tik is still hot! Ann still beautiful as always...Rita, my girl lol still beautiful as always as well...thanks for sharing, i loved it!