[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just checked YLC FB and guess what?! PICS!!!!!!!! I shall be back in half an hour with some picture ups. HEHE.

Ok....I lied won't be until tonight. Hehe. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There's a whole load of pictures friends! Be prepared!!!

La di da di da~...any day now. 

James Bond IV...Double the Trouble!

Sweet!! Doesn't she just look so innocent.

Woah, sexy beast, ahem, lady. She looks like an old lady here. Hehe. 

Gorgeous, pretty, neat, lovely...Thongprasom.

Checking himself out. Haha. He's like, "Eh, look at me looking at me looking up."

Siblings, siblings...

Yeah, turn around and glance at me. 

Oo...it's party time.

Isn't this just....asldkfjs...look at Thongprasom holding her man like he's hers.

Candid shot of the Pra'Ek.

What a lovely smile. She brightens my day.

Can someone go call the police? We've got a director molester here. HAHA.

Chilli'n in the holiday inn.

Sibling, sibling, and....sibling. If you ask me I think pink lady should be playing Rita's role. Hehe. :shutup:

The glass mermaid.

Anne and her sidekicks...I wish. Man, why did they have to play the evil roles. I like them both playing the nice roles.

Sexy ladies. Might wanna unbend those legs more mommy long legs. Hehe.

Pose. "Don't we look stunning?" 

Uh oh. The classic flaring nostrils and rotating eyeballs...something's fishy.

CUT! Kabam. They become the three musketeers. 

Credits: YLC FB​
 ​
 ​
To be continued later...I'm tired. Haha.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Hope to see this lakorn soon because the crew is all PRO. There are six veterans in here; this is a bonus for me.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: phatman for sharing pictures and your awesome captions ja.   Tik looks very handsome esp. the 'turn around & glance at me' one and lol at the 'double the trouble' one.
More updates,

Looking mighty good...

Waiting for her P'ek.....

The three of us.....

Private moment...

Can't wait to see the interview...

cr:as tagged, @fhon_fhon,@aebrian, &FLC fb

This clip is so funny!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2LUFyKeBfg
cr:ann ken
Anne:  P'Kong, who do you love?
Rita:    P'Kong, who do you love?
Anne:  Do you love Anne?
Rita:    Do you love  Rita?
Anne:  Love who?
Rita:    Love who?
Kong:  Don't bother me!   I'm very tired of you two.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks bubba for covering for me. Haha. I've become too busy these past few days to continue my lots of picture updates.

Amya, I believe it's the end of this year. I don't know the exact date, but we should see it by the end of this year.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@phatman, you're welcome ja.  Take care and have a good rest na.
@Amya, welcome to the thread.  Yep, this should air toward the end of this year.

Another nice pictures.....

:eek:fftopic: Anne at the Christian Dior Grand Opening

With her best friend, Nat......

cr:as tagged & Ann Thong fb

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ann is super gorgeous but all i got to say is...Rita and Tik need a lakorn of their own...lol!

Glad too see their is some update...even tho im a little bit late hehehehe

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Ann is super gorgeous but all i got to say is...Rita and Tik need a lakorn of their own...lol!

Glad too see their is some update...even tho im a little bit late hehehehe
I'm with u on that girl!! Tik and Rita need to do a Lakorn together. And hopefully not one that actually suck.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I agreeee! Tik and Rita needs one ... together... alone...as pranangs...in a good lakorn. Anyways, thanks for the pictures and im glad to know it'll air by the end of this year. Been waiting forever for a "veteran's drama" lol 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can't wait!!!! Why can't they promote this lakorn like everyone else does....why? I mean at least do a magazine shoot together. One that's not related to their lakorn. Grr. I need to go complain to Anne and Tik. Haha

bubba

Keep On Smiling
phatman said:
Can't wait!!!! Why can't they promote this lakorn like everyone else does....why? I mean at least do a magazine shoot together. One that's not related to their lakorn. Grr. I need to go complain to Anne and Tik. Haha

Totally agree with you.   I want to see them in a magazine shoot together too.

More updates.

cr:mad:aebrian,@annethong,YLC fb

BTS clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QVPIrgW-_g&feature=c4
cr:AKclubPantip

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For some reason those pics look very clear and high quality. Thanks bubba. I can't see the clip right now, but oh wells, I'll see it later.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They're all so pretty and handsome. Can't wait for this and especially my man Tik! hehehe..

Anyway, I was playing word find on my phone, and the category was "Flowers". As I was looking on the word list, I saw "Forget me not". I was like "What! There's a flower called Forget Me Not! No way!" I didn't believe it at first, so I didn't really care but then a couple seconds later, I was like I need to google that up. haha. So, I google it up and guess what, there is really a flower called that. o m g, I didn't know that. Lol. So, am I the only one who didn't know that? I felt so slow. hahahah.. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
They're all so pretty and handsome. Can't wait for this and especially my man Tik! hehehe..

Anyway, I was playing word find on my phone, and the category was "Flowers". As I was looking on the word list, I saw "Forget me not". I was like "What! There's a flower called Forget Me Not! No way!" I didn't believe it at first, so I didn't really care but then a couple seconds later, I was like I need to google that up. haha. So, I google it up and guess what, there is really a flower called that. o m g, I didn't know that. Lol. So, am I the only one who didn't know that? I felt so slow. hahahah.. 
Haha. You are funny. Yes there is a flower called forget me not.