[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
You scared me a bit there. :p lol but gosh i haven't been here for so long. Trying to stay away so I won't be so excited for this lakorn, my family and I so far had quit lakorns since there is not much great lakorns anymore and Youtube have also removed lots of videos. The only new one they were willing to watch was Qi Pao, my family is so excited for this one (I've turned them all into Ann addicts muahahah) but they were so mad at me for making them excited and finding out it won't come out till end of the year.
Seriously. There's very few good lakorns lately. I just finished Majurat See Nampeung and now I'm watching Sud Sai Paan. Haha. I got my cousins and sisters into Anne too. I say it's the power of Anne's acting. Hehe.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
phatman said:
Seriously. There's very few good lakorns lately. I just finished Majurat See Nampeung and now I'm watching Sud Sai Paan. Haha. I got my cousins and sisters into Anne too. I say it's the power of Anne's acting. Hehe.

Yep,  agree with you,  It's a power of Anne's acting.

So beautiful and happy......

Hmmm.....maybe, it's the power of her muscle???

cr:mad:aebrian

Tik's speaking Chinese at YLC set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5VOTURP-58
cr:jaaoh pennapa

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I need to be more active in this thread... :eek: I'm loving the pictures like always. :D Tik and Rita seriously need a lakorn of their own. Rita and Ann look gorgeous together! :thumbsup:

AnnTfan said:
You scared me a bit there. :p lol but gosh i haven't been here for so long. Trying to stay away so I won't be so excited for this lakorn, my family and I so far had quit lakorns since there is not much great lakorns anymore and Youtube have also removed lots of videos. The only new one they were willing to watch was Qi Pao, my family is so excited for this one (I've turned them all into Ann addicts muahahah) but they were so mad at me for making them excited and finding out it won't come out till end of the year.

Awh, Qi Pao isn't really worth the watch...so many things wrong with it! :nono1: I still love my Mart and Ann, though sadly, Mart is such a terrible actor! :lmao3:

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
 is majurat see nampeung is good? worth to watch? i am currently watching sud sai paan and really love this lakorn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I need to be more active in this thread... :eek: I'm loving the pictures like always. :D Tik and Rita seriously need a lakorn of their own. Rita and Ann look gorgeous together! :thumbsup:

Awh, Qi Pao isn't really worth the watch...so many things wrong with it! :nono1: I still love my Mart and Ann, though sadly, Mart is such a terrible actor! :lmao3:
Yes, come join us in here! Haha.

Agree! I had so much expectations...all wasted. Whatever though, I enjoyed seeing Anne onscreen again, so that's all that matters. Haha

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yes, come join us in here! Haha.

Agree! I had so much expectations...all wasted. Whatever though, I enjoyed seeing Anne onscreen again, so that's all that matters. Haha

Same here, girl! :weep: I don't blame Ann, but I blame...well, somebody for the failure of the lakorn. Oh, Mart's part of the blame, too. :lmao: I can rant some more about Qi Pao, but eh, not right now. I need to go back and rant about it its thread. :lol: Hmm, I did enjoy it, but not as much as I had hoped. :teary:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarasona said:
 is majurat see nampeung is good? worth to watch? i am currently watching sud sai paan and really love this lakorn
I don't want to say it's a great one, but I enjoyed it. Mostly because of Ken and Namtarn though. Not that I'm a fan of Ken already that I say this, but he truly turned in a great performance as a man who was betrayed in love and couldn't love again. Namtarn also did very well in her first lakorn. She has some weak expressions, but overall she was good. I'll let you watch it to see whether or not you like the storyline. There were some weak aspects in their production, but it's because I'm quite picky so you might think differently. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Same here, girl! :weep: I don't blame Ann, but I blame...well, somebody for the failure of the lakorn. Oh, Mart's part of the blame, too. :lmao: I can rant some more about Qi Pao, but eh, not right now. I need to go back and rant about it its thread. :lol: Hmm, I did enjoy it, but not as much as I had hoped. :teary:
Yup, I say Smart's part of the blame. I already expressed my disappointment in Qi Pao's thread...whoo...it wasn't and still isn't pretty. Especially coming from me, a hardcore Thongprasom fan. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yup, I say Smart's part of the blame. I already expressed my disappointment in Qi Pao's thread...whoo...it wasn't and still isn't pretty. Especially coming from me, a hardcore Thongprasom fan. Hehe.

:yes: :loool:

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Ahhh!!!!! Welcome back turtle! And ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Those screen caps just made my day ¡!!!!!!!
hehe thanks phatman, miss you girl, i went back and read some of your captions along with the pix, you're one hilarious person, tumbs up for you :)
the screen caps and clip already out since yesterday, i just have to post those here since i'm surprised that nobody had post it here hehe.
you should watch the clip too, it really nice :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
turtle@af said:
hehe thanks phatman, miss you girl, i went back and read some of your captions along with the pix, you're one hilarious person, tumbs up for you :)
the screen caps and clip already out since yesterday, i just have to post those here since i'm surprised that nobody had post it here hehe.
you should watch the clip too, it really nice :)
Thanks.
I've been quite busy, so I haven't been updating. Bad me. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne's looking better and better! Thanks bubba! Tik's socializing with the kids and I bet this is when he tries to win her heart just to break it!!