[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
How could she privatize the clip! Nothing wrong with it! Grr. I hope Anonyblue subs it....
exactly, it was on youtube for like few minutes, but luckily i watched it before she privatized it.
but still don't understand why would she did it since the purpose of opening the channel is
to share stuffs about Ann to people who don't know Thai. maybe she doesn't like that i
shared the clip somewhere else? but i already credit it to her....sigh...i'm puzzled lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
turtle@af said:
exactly, it was on youtube for like few minutes, but luckily i watched it before she privatized it.
but still don't understand why would she did it since the purpose of opening the channel is
to share stuffs about Ann to people who don't know Thai. maybe she doesn't like that i
shared the clip somewhere else? but i already credit it to her....sigh...i'm puzzled lol.
Perhaps she's scared of copyright issues...?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here are some picture updates. They're from the same set that bubba posted before, but just different pictures.  :dance1:

​

Holly shamolly. Is this hot...I mean cute...or what???  :shock2: 

​

AHHH! Boy looks hot in this pic. HAHA. The twins are cute of course...but um...yeah, I've got my eyes on Pisanu.  :drools: 

​

Pisanu again. Hehe. The cutie pie is brushing his teeth, and I don't know why the director found it interesting enough to take a picture of. Haha.

​

Lord oh lord...those muscles. :woot2: . Don't worry, I'm going to comment on the twins too. *Ahem* They're wearing CK underwears...they're only 5/6/7/8. Haha.

​

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Twin #1 wins. Just look at that expression. Haha. He looks like a drag queen (no offense).

​

Twins! Now is the time to act and look cute. 

​

Okay, Thongprasom looks straight up scary. Like she just came out of a horror film. HAHA.

​

Credits: YLC FB​

​

​

The End​

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh yes I do bubba haha. Except the tight pants. HAHAHA. You know I DISLIKE 'em with a passion. HAHAH.

OMG! More pics? I haven't seen those! Tik and the twins are meant to be together. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
Tik is so handsome. He wasn't nearly this handsome in Wanida ;p i'm falling for him all over again
I thought he was handsome in Wanida, but in here he is even more handsome!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
phatman said:
I thought he was handsome in Wanida, but in here he is even more handsome!
Really? I didn't like him in there at all but I managed to get pretty far in that lakorn cause I missed him so much. He looks Kongpope again, so hot!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Eek! The picture in which Tik and the twins are wearing sunglasses is too precious!!! :spin: Of course, the other pictures are cute as heck, too!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
Really? I didn't like him in there at all but I managed to get pretty far in that lakorn cause I missed him so much. He looks Kongpope again, so hot!
Haha. Although that was Tik's comeback lakorn, I couldn't finish it. I hated his indecisiveness and the back and forth misunderstandings between him and Wanida.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My gosh, those twins are so adorable.  I can't get enough of them.  Love them in their superman shirts.  

The picture where they're both holding onto Tik's legs...he can totally pass for their daddy.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Watching that clip, all I could think of was Anne's falling cap. HAHAHAHA. Still laughing. How could Anne fall so prettily? 

I think Miss Anonyblue is too busy with SSP that she hasn't been subbing YLC BTS vids. HAHA.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Watching that clip, all I could think of was Anne's falling cap. HAHAHAHA. Still laughing. How could Anne fall so prettily? 

I think Miss Anonyblue is too busy with SSP that she hasn't been subbing YLC BTS vids. HAHA.
You're talking about the one where she falls into the pool, right?  I couldn't stop laughing. Classy fall indeed.  It's like, if she's going down, she's going in style.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
You're talking about the one where she falls into the pool, right?  I couldn't stop laughing. Classy fall indeed.  It's like, if she's going down, she's going in style.  

Yup, exactly what I'm talking about. HAHA. Can't get enough of it. 

Anyway, have ya'll seen this magazine cover? Tik looks sooooo darn hot. I've got a little soft spot for men with slicked back hair and Tik in here...is mighty fine. I can say that again. Haha.

Cr: Asianfuse wiki