[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Patience guys. It will definitely be worth the wait. Haha.  
There's taking your time and then there's taking way too much time! Haha. Anne it's taking the latter.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Pa Jaew was busy with Khun Chai Pat earlier of 2013 and finally she was free in mid year to film this lakorn. They had closing party and everything so I think could be on air anytime.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
Pa Jaew was busy with Khun Chai Pat earlier of 2013 and finally she was free in mid year to film this lakorn. They had closing party and everything so I think could be on air anytime.
Well, I hope it's pretty soon. Haha.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Hi to all Ann's fans. It has been a long time I haven't been on this thread. I am still waiting for this lakorn to air. I miss Ann on screen. This lakorn does seem to take a long time to air. I hope it's worth the wait. Anyway, I will watch this lakorn because of Ann.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm guessing February or March you guys. Lol. Although they've finished filming since Decemberish, you still have to edit and stuff. If they really want to make this perfect and live up to our expectations, one or two months of editing might do it.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lovenk said:
Hi to all Ann's fans. It has been a long time I haven't been on this thread. I am still waiting for this lakorn to air. I miss Ann on screen. This lakorn does seem to take a long time to air. I hope it's worth the wait. Anyway, I will watch this lakorn because of Ann.
Hey welcome back!! I so hope so...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm guessing February or March you guys. Lol. Although they've finished filming since Decemberish, you still have to edit and stuff. If they really want to make this perfect and live up to our expectations, one or two months of editing might do it.  
True, but...urgh...my patience is wearing! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gosh this place has spider webs!! HAHA. It's been 3 days without anyone in here. Well, I'm here now. I'm so sad that they aren't updating anything yet. Not a single teaser or trailer....

Cheer_up_183

sarNie Egg
Just know that you arre not alone since i check this page everyday silently. hehe. Gosh. This lakorn takes forever to be on air. And sadly that nothing iss released even a pic or clip showing their editing progress :/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cheer_up_183 said:
Just know that you arre not alone since i check this page everyday silently. hehe. Gosh. This lakorn takes forever to be on air. And sadly that nothing iss released even a pic or clip showing their editing progress :/
Yeah, I just want to come in here everyday and post at least one comment to keep the thread alive, but I'm afraid I might get my bottom chewed by the admins for spamming. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why are they so mean. They just aren't providing us any updates huh? Why are they leaving us with no water in a dessert!!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you fuys that this lakorn takes forever to air, but it's worth the wait because it's Ann Thongprasom's lakorn. Love Ann^^^^^^^^^^.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
I think he is Pa Jaew assistant or something. So he has insight on this lakorn. A lot of pictures on this lakorn.

Is he? That's why I saw a lot of Pa Jaew. HEHE. He does have a lot of pictures of YLC.