[Ch5] Buang Ruk (Exact)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Pra'nang is handsome and beautiful. I still really like Fang and Pepper's version though, even though it was more about the parent's. I also really liked the original version's ost too. It really explained p'eks true heart and feelings.

N'ek looks like Fang from the side and she does look a bit like Yaya, she looks more like Min.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Agreed with you, sweetie-dara^ on Paanpaan looking like Min. My sister thinks she looks like Fang but I really think she looks like Min.

I'm really excited for more. The kscene was smexxy :) Kangsom's a good kisser.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
today's episode was sad, chanaseuk knows about his dad condition...
kangsom's crying was well done, even though this is his first lakorn. I felt sad for him :cry1:

hippo

sarNie Adult
I'm really lovin this Lakorn. I totally forgot that pepper and Ann were in it, I just kept thinking that the story line was familiar. Then I finally found out...lol.
Lovin this couple, they Are really cute.
Hope to see more sweet scenes ...but I know this one is mainly the parents. Oh we'll hoping for another one with these two.
New is really good in here to.
Don't want it to end yet, but I can't wait for the ending at the same time.

Thanks for the caps....I didn't think it would be a real kiss. But happy that it was. :)))))

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Nok is way too evil.
Anyways, I'm liking this lakorn a lot. I finally caught up & Kangsom's amazing. His first time acting really impresses me :)
I'm also adoring New's acting. His scenes with his dad were heartbreaking.

somp9

sarNie Adult
how many episodes now? i try to watch on youtube but can't find the new version. They only have the old version of Pepper and Fang.

hippo

sarNie Adult
i think its ending tomorrow
wish there were more scenes between the pra eak and nang eak.

i saw the teaser for Pong's and Gypsy's lakorn i think their's is airing on the 6th.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
nang'ek is sooo cute she remind me just of fanggggggggggg.. :wub: praek is okay! but they are cute.. everytime i see them pepper and fangs comes into my head instea.d

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
nangek is so cute! hope to see her again which might unlikely! but like them together so much praek and nangek!! just like pepper and fang.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I've seen bits of this version and have seen original version with Fang and Pepper, but I think I still like original version better. No doubt, pra'nang for this version are good and handsome and beautiful, but I just like original version more. I guess I just liked the older looking p'ek for this lakorn. lol Love ost though.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i just finished this lakorn. the leading couple did a good job for their first lakorn. hope to see more of them on screen