[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
It looks really good! I love Exact lakorns except I dislike the one with Nat and Aom, it pissed me off so much. Anyway I'm looking forward to watch the veteran cast I haven't see for a long time and it's pretty cool for them to act together. Finally I'm back to lakorns since GRGR, lol. :D

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
N'ek look like one of the Golf-mike brothers lol. Toooo many of this type of lakorn and you can already predict how the lakorn is going to turn out to be like. So n'ek is always get beat up by the n'rais n p'ek is always there to protect his young n'ek. So typical.
lol...so true..i've seen so many of these lakorns BUT im still hooked on to these typical storylines. Guess this is why thai lakorn is so special.I'm sure I'll complain how weak n'ek is but will cheer when p'ek come for the rescue....n my roommate will give me her typical eye rolling.

little

sarNie Adult
it's like dao pra sook hope n'ek not too weak strange how p'ek sees small n'ek and went home to draw pict of her like a perverted old man lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
it's like dao pra sook hope n'ek not too weak strange how p'ek sees small n'ek and went home to draw pict of her like a perverted old man lol
OMG i was thinking the same thing. I was like i can't believe he went home and drew her! Such a pedophile move. I felt creeped out for Dok Soke.

The people in her grandfather's house are too cruel. She's just a kid for goodness sake.

I really like Charebelle and was hoping this was going to be a good storyline but I can't get over the fact that her mom and her will like the same man and Pong's pedophile moves. I get disgusted watching it.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG i was thinking the same thing. I was like i can't believe he went home and drew her! Such a pedophile move. I felt creeped out for Dok Soke.

The people in her grandfather's house are too cruel. She's just a kid for goodness sake.

I really like Charebelle and was hoping this was going to be a good storyline but I can't get over the fact that her mom and her will like the same man and Pong's pedophile moves. I get disgusted watching it.
what! whos liking who? the mom as jeab?

L'Amélie

sarNie Egg
Hi!

In my opinion Pong's character is nothing like a pedophile in this lakorn. You may call me naive but I think that he just has a soft side for a cute child and empathizes with her hardships. Drawing a picture of her doesn't mean he wants her but that he thought she would be a great motive for his painting. I mean who doesn't like a picture of a cute child?
And I think when Dok Soke will be grown up she will be the first to discover her feelings and I hope that he will develope them not before she's out of school...^^ But is the age difference so important? I think as long as it is mutual anything legal is okay!
About the thing with the mother: Yes, I think it's strange but as far as I understood the plot they are seperated for a long time now and she never had a very "motherly" relationship with Dok Soke, she's more a stranger to her.

By the way: On Viki we already subbed the complete first Ep of this lakorn and are working on Ep 2: http://en.viki.com/c...12?t=1332937367
We are still looking for more segmenters and subbers to get it done! So feel free to stop by! :D

Lots of love!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i think it's funny how pong has another pedophile lakorn. hahaha this one seems a bit similar to ngao asoke. it's so weird cuz he's pretty old in age, and he's supposed to fall in love with a little girl.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I wouldn't call him a pedophile, unless he's downright trying to have a sexual relationship with little Dok Soke. It's a bit out of the norm that he ends up falling in love with her when she grows up, but take Celine Dion and her husband for instance. He was in his 30s as Celine's producer when she was only 12!! Now Celine is in her 40s and they are married. So these things do happen. Is it weird? Hell yes! But I don't think Ausanai is classified as a pedophile unless he's lusting over little Dok Soke. And to me, it looks like he just feels compelled to help the poor girl.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I agree, i remember watching this lakorn, they fell in love later on....in the old version i was routing for the young guy becuz p'k looked very old

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
whoa man that love scene with pong and jeab? like what the freak?? isn't jeab married and she's a hiso? didn't think they would do these kind of scenes! anyway, with that aside, i'm curious how the n'ek end up being her daughter. i'm glad she at least fights back unlike the other totally weak n'eks.

ok after watching the new n'ek, i can say that i don't think she's that pretty. she's alright.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Well if I had a chance to do that kind of scenes with someone as hot as PONG NAWAT, I wouldn't mind my social position or stuffs ;p. I guess their respective partners (Pong's gf and Jeab's hubby) would definitely understand that this is only part (and risque) of their jobs.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Jeab and Pong's kiss scene is probably the most action i've seen in a lakorn in awhile (minus Anne Thongprasom's lakorns) I would say that was inappropriate, this is Thailand not America. A married woman with kids shouldn't do anything so hardcore (i'm young but i'm old fashioned)

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Love this lakorn so far! Jeab's acting has improved but her character in here is just disgusting. Anyhow, it's part of acting. She really did make me hate her for her role in this lakorn so thumbs up for her.
As for Charebelle, she is very pretty. The little girl that plays young Charabelle is also cute and also a good actress.
So far, so good. No complaints.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i sympathize w/n'k T.T, I'm such a crybaby....hahaha...so annoyed w/the servant...the BIG BOSS is the DAD, why they afraid of the kids?? The dad is stupid too, he said he smart...but he let her get bully and believe them...lookade looks good...so far ok...i dunno bout p'k/n'k yet, haven't seen enough interactions...

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Jeab and Pong's kiss scene is probably the most action i've seen in a lakorn in awhile (minus Anne Thongprasom's lakorns) I would say that was inappropriate, this is Thailand not America. A married woman with kids shouldn't do anything so hardcore (i'm young but i'm old fashioned)
What a cool point of view Cupid Candy, I wasn't expected to see Pong get kissed like that too actually :cry:

Love this lakorn so far! Jeab's acting has improved but her character in here is just disgusting. Anyhow, it's part of acting. She really did make me hate her for her role in this lakorn so thumbs up for her.
As for Charebelle, she is very pretty. The little girl that plays young Charabelle is also cute and also a good actress.
So far, so good. No complaints.
I like the little girl too! She's too adorable! :dance1: