[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
No, Asanai is not Soke's daddy, Soke is truly luk kreung as we can see in her feature (charebelle's face), her dad is a farang

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg if that real Idk what tell... I kinda mad at her grandpa roles in here idk why,I think maybe it cuz of he alway mean but when Soke tell his and his didn't believe it.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKbPJVTa0QA

The very few last minutes scene is totally killing me! Grrhh Pong!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
So far, it's pretty good. It's my first time watching Charebelle, she already grew on me after few scenes even considering if I should watch her debut lakorn. She's very cute when she smiles or laughs :)

I like most Pong's lakorns, I'm glad it wasn't that terrible like his past lakorn with Aum. :rolleyes1:

oh i see why they hate dok soke so much now. so basically all the grandpa's fault, but he's trying to make up for it now.

Candyy

sarNie Egg
i have never seen any lakorn of jeab because i never find her to be a leading actress material BUT hell, i love her character here so far. i like that she is fiesty and could care less about what others think. so far, i can see that belle's character inherited some of those fiestiness from her mom and grandma.

i sense this lakorn is going to get pretty overwhelming like most of ch.5 lakorn.