[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hehehe, its just my opinion, :p i always watched ch. 5 more often than the other channels because i like their actors n actress and their lakorns. Its not like i hate watching ch. 7's lakorns, its just most of the lakorns don't interest me. get it. for example, i watch kwan, cheer, and win's lakorn but some like aump, pinky, pancake,wier i don't watch those lakorns, its just me. but for ch.3 its okay i watch some lakorns from their ch, but not as much as exact lakorns. :D hehe, its just my addiction O_O ... yeah i know this is silly but dunt hate, its just what i like watch and my opinion on it. :)
Its ok though becuz that is every person own opinion. I'm also something like u too, Exact to me is not bad at all there is a few that i actually like and
where as Ch7 lakorn doesn't interest me too and Ch3 is my best one too along side with Ch5 or Exact Scenario. I'd just love the cast and basically
the storyline. Ch7 has bored me too death. I'm not been a bad mouth but that is the way that i find it.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hey don't get angry and misunderstood about comments, and jealousy is out aside since were all not in the entertainment business. And everyone has their
own views. So don't mistaken that all of us are different cos to me we are still equal. Why bother jealous of the girl when u already chose what to live like now. I'm so glad that i didn't involve to in the entertainment biz cos then reckon there will be a huge heck of stress. Rather be free
and stay away from bad mouth and scandal. Do u agree with my comment. I agree with u dealing bad comments, but this is life. It will always going to happen.
I do agree with you. I am not angry or anything, just really bored/more like annoying to see these kind of comments everywhere. I know it's life, people can't help what they do or say, but still they are acting like this is the end of the world if a actress/actor they don't like was cast, I mean grow up, too bad.

but, LOL, the entertainment industry is something you don't want to go into. :)
so yes, I know there will always be people who comments like this, so they should expect someone to fire back too :D like you said, it's life/reality

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
So excited for this lakorn I love vill n her drama wish it was son yuk lol but yea the story goes dif! Anyways I love ch 5 drama more than other ch too ch 3 cones n second but I don't or hardly watch ch7 causei don't like watching the servents!!!! Besides ch5 have most of my fav actors n actresses! Chakrit is not my fav actor but I liked hin in the drama pee rong ram! I think he's hot there lol! Vill I liked her since she first debute! She's pretty n cute acting wise she's improving!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm always up for any Chakrit lakorns...I think it'll be okay, mafia tee ruk was fun and Pat looks younger than Vill then...though I'm not a fan of the mother/daughter theme its YUCK!, and i'm just happy its not like Chitchai and Vill...that would be quite disgusting...Janie and Chitchai scared the crap out of me...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol, true, i love ur comment pink_juliet_kashie, i love janie, but for that one i had to quite, like i mention b4 if they could've change the p'ek to someone like william m or some other younger guys, it'll look better. and for this lakorn, i'm satisfy with the actor n actress. wub:) awwhh....can't wait for more updates..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I hate exact lakorns!!!!! They make me angry at all their lakorns
haha... that's the purpose, they're suppose to make you angry, happy, sad, and etc. if not then they're not doing their job as Exact....

Then hates if if you want
I love it
all of exact drama is good
likes another channel people love it and people hate it
Agreed... i use to not like watch Exact lakorns when i was kid cause it was way too dramatic but as i got older i realize that hey, these drama lakorns really shows a great side of acting.... if they're pissing you off while watching, it just means that they're doing a good job haha....

Ok people! and I am really sick of hearing people complaining about Vill. So what if you don't like her, SAY IT ONCE! AND WE ALL GET IT, no need to make your point every time you post something here! please stop repeating yourself, it's like you're jealous of the girl or something. It's not easy being an actress, it takes time and practice, so if you understand, please keep your thought to yourself, if you don't choose to understand, then make a forum/topic where everyone who dislike a certain actress/actor can talk together. easy as that people.

but anyway -_- .....

This is a must watch for me! :D

DANG!!! haha... lets not make a dislike thread cause this is Sarnworld kk, we're leaving the drama else where please...

JunieCook

sarNie Egg
Nice, I want to watch Charkrit & Vill I like both of them.
I like Chakrit's acting. I think he also has certain sex appeal when he's on screen.
:p

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
So excited for this lakorn I love vill n her drama wish it was son yuk lol but yea the story goes dif! Anyways I love ch 5 drama more than other ch too ch 3 cones n second but I don't or hardly watch ch7 causei don't like watching the servents!!!! Besides ch5 have most of my fav actors n actresses! Chakrit is not my fav actor but I liked hin in the drama pee rong ram! I think he's hot there lol! Vill I liked her since she first debute! She's pretty n cute acting wise she's improving!!!

yeah, I am with u, I wish Vill act again with Son Yuk, they had great chemistry in their first lakorn together, it was sweet and romantic, I wish Exact do a remake of Mew and Jay's lakorn of " Yarm Mur Lom Pud Huan " which was set in France, it would be so romantic if it is to be Son and Vill because Son's got the height and smile plus Vill would look so adorable in the winter clothes that Mew had on....

this is the clip that lakorn of Jay and Mew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SQMzrscfhM

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chakrit and Vill seems to be odd pair but cute in a way. I'll tune in cos i love exact lakorn.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Yes, any news on this?
I've been dying to see a new Krit lakorn. I've been going back to watch his old ones.^^
Certainly miss the old days. Hope that this lakorn won't let us down. I've liked Exact's scripts for Chakrit in the past so I hope this one will be just as good.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
i like wiew, view, vill, she's pretty, cute, n sweet. =D hopefully there's more update on this lakorn.
Could this one be replaced by Talat Arom? Since it has both Krit and Vill it.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I was so ecstatic and happy upon learning that Vill would be in two new dramas with Chakrit (who is one of my favorite Thai actors). I kept on screaming with happiness! Yeah, for two heavenly minutes. Now, Talad Arom is out, and I'm loving it! I do not hear any more news of Dork Soke, however, and I am very afraid...afraid that they may have canceled the lakorn due to some kind of issues. I don't care what anybody else thinks; I do not think that Chakrit is too old for View. Eleven or twelve years is not bad (geez, one of my uncles is 10 years older than my aunt); I consider a 20 year-age difference weird. Fifteen, it depends. To me, I think Chakrit and Vill match each other, for Vill has that older/mature look about her. I was rather shocked to find out she's only one year older than me. Yippee! Hopefully, they will continue to make this lakorn, for I will definitely watch it. :w-scene-pop-corn:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I definitely am hoping they will still film this lakorn. I love Chakrit and View together, they look really good. Plus Talad Arom mostly focus on Pok and Chakrit, I want more of View and Chakrit though.

AikOm^_^

Yeah I definitely am hoping they will still film this lakorn. I love Chakrit and View together, they look really good. Plus Talad Arom mostly focus on Pok and Chakrit, I want more of View and Chakrit though.

Lol, same here! xD :whahuh: I so agree, Chakrit and View do look good together. Every moment between them just make me squeal with happiness. And now that Chakrit is turning nasty (lol) and mean towards View in Talad Arom, I can't wait until the next episode to see what he'll say or do next to her. I do want more of View and Chakrit, but I kind of see Talad Arom differently from you do. I understand what you mean (really, I do^^), but I feel that the storyline does focus on everybody's role/story (even Best's and the guy that likes View), not just Joy or Pok. I think it's moving at a good pace. Plus, not every scene has been about Pok or Joy. When Joy's the main nang'rai, of course she's going to have more screen time since she's plotting all these evil plans. At least now or pretty soon, we'll finally understand what Pok's true feelings toward Chakrit are. :unsure:

I know that Chakrit and Pok are around the same age (with Pok a few years older), but I don't like the idea of them together in Talad Arom; she's already his stepmother, for goodness' sakes! Eww!!! :blink: Chakrit & View better end up with each other in Talad Arom! *Sigh* And we will just have to wait til there are confirmed news of Dork Soke...maybe we'll know after Talad Arom ends or before 2011? =D :sweat:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, same here! xD :whahuh: I so agree, Chakrit and View do look good together. Every moment between them just make me squeal with happiness. And now that Chakrit is turning nasty (lol) and mean towards View in Talad Arom, I can't wait until the next episode to see what he'll say or do next to her. I do want more of View and Chakrit, but I kind of see Talad Arom differently from you do. I understand what you mean (really, I do^^), but I feel that the storyline does focus on everybody's role/story (even Best's and the guy that likes View), not just Joy or Pok. I think it's moving at a good pace. Plus, not every scene has been about Pok or Joy. When Joy's the main nang'rai, of course she's going to have more screen time since she's plotting all these evil plans. At least now or pretty soon, we'll finally understand what Pok's true feelings toward Chakrit are. :unsure:

I know that Chakrit and Pok are around the same age (with Pok a few years older), but I don't like the idea of them together in Talad Arom; she's already his stepmother, for goodness' sakes! Eww!!! :blink: Chakrit & View better end up with each other in Talad Arom! *Sigh* And we will just have to wait til there are confirmed news of Dork Soke...maybe we'll know after Talad Arom ends or before 2011? =D :sweat:
I really like the pictures you have of View and Chakrit... They look really good together and you so cannot tell the age differences. Plus View has really mature into a beautiful lady since her first lakorn that I have seen her in. Chakrit looks better than ever! Lol. I agree with you, every moment Chakrit and View have together my heart is racing so fast, and when the song come on OMG! Love it! Yeah in the next episode I am secretly expecting a kiss... When Chakrit gets mad I want to see what he will do to View also. Hehehe :slapandkissse3:. Seriously Chakrit and View definitely has a spark when they are around each other, you can't help but to feel the anxiety when they're together. Oh no I meant to say that mostly in the lakorn Chakrit has a little more part with Pok than with View. And for me I want more of Chakrit and View.lol. I definitely agree with you that each cast has their fair share. The story is focus on everyone... I just prefer more View and Chakrit than Pok. And yes I expect him to end up with View, I think they would though. I am loving this lakorn so much, can't get enough. The storyline is so good, and all the cast are so good looking in here. I really like Aerin too. I was sadden by all that has happen to her. Anyways I hope this lakorn will be confirm soon.

AikOm^_^

I really like the pictures you have of View and Chakrit... They look really good together and you so cannot tell the age differences. Plus View has really mature into a beautiful lady since her first lakorn that I have seen her in. Chakrit looks better than ever! Lol. I agree with you, every moment Chakrit and View have together my heart is racing so fast, and when the song come on OMG! Love it! Yeah in the next episode I am secretly expecting a kiss... When Chakrit gets mad I want to see what he will do to View also. Hehehe :slapandkissse3:. Seriously Chakrit and View definitely has a spark when they are around each other, you can't help but to feel the anxiety when they're together. Oh no I meant to say that mostly in the lakorn Chakrit has a little more part with Pok than with View. And for me I want more of Chakrit and View.lol. I definitely agree with you that each cast has their fair share. The story is focus on everyone... I just prefer more View and Chakrit than Pok. And yes I expect him to end up with View, I think they would though. I am loving this lakorn so much, can't get enough. The storyline is so good, and all the cast are so good looking in here. I really like Aerin too. I was sadden by all that has happen to her. Anyways I hope this lakorn will be confirm soon.
Aw, thank you! :D For everything. I like the picture, too, and there are a few more of Chakrit and View. ^_^ And I so agree with you on everything. They do look really good together, and View has matured into a beautiful woman, even though she still wear pink, girly dresses. :lol2: I feel exactly the same as you do every time a scene of Chakrit and View comes on in Talad Arom. Their first 5 or so meetings were so adorable and romantic! Chakrit = superman!!! :numchuck: I definitely feel the spark between them despite the age difference (my cousins tell me that they believe Chakrit can make you believe he has those feelings for any nang'ek lol; I suppose this is true, but I still love Chakrit & View better! :dance1:). We did see View slapped Chakrit in the teaser :whahuh:, so I'm sure there's going to be a :slapandkissse3: as well. There better be soon. They almost kissed in episode 12 (I think), but Chakrit was just teasing her in a bad way; dang it! :coverlaf: View was so hoping for it; I would, too! :thumbsup: You can tell he regretted being mean to her, for he almost went after her after she ran away from work, crying, but his pride held him back. :rolleyes:

Oh, I see what you meant now; sorry, I kind of misunderstood, then. :blush: Sorry! xD Oh, I agree with you, too! There is rather a lot of interaction between Chakrit and Pok, and I'm rather scared by it. Especially after the end of episode 13 (if you haven't seen it, I don't want to spoil to you^^). I want to see more of Chakrit & View, too! I love the hate-and-love relationship in Thai lakorn! It never fails to amuse me, especially when I love the couples. I love this lakorn, too, and I tune in daily on YouTube just to watch the new episodes. :popcorn: Aw, thanks for agreeing with me.^o^ I like Aerin, too. Still love View more, but Aerin (and even Best, though I don't like her very much for now =o) is a very cool and nice character in the lakorn. I feel for her and am saddened as well. I haven't seen her other lakorns besides Kaew Lom Petch, so whenever I see her in Talad Arom, I kept expecting her to break into a tantrum or evil plan/look. :lolyup: I quite like her acting skills in Kaew Lom Petch (she was great, even though her character was a WITCH!), so I'm just quite not used to the idea of her as a nang'ek. She's doing a great job, however!^^

Sorry, that was rather long. Perhaps next time we can talk about Talad Arom in the topic for it, so that people don't mark our comments as spam? =D I'd love to talk with you again.^^ But yeah, here's to Dork Soke. Please still continue with the idea; there are two fans who want to see more of Chakrit and View!!! :clap: Thanks again, THaiMovieLover! =)