[Ch5] Hua Jai Rua Puang (Exact & Scenerio)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahh I couldn't help myself so I went and read the transcripts , if nothing changes then...
By the end of the lakorn...

There will be a baby for Pete and Pat, but I'm unsure too because the way it is written it seems like they will have 2 Babies and Pat will be Pregnant with a 3rd lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gracejen said:
That's what I read too. lol
Lol yeahh I couldn't wait, but it was a little confusing for me because the way it was written said 

"Look Song Laew Na." Like we have two children already, but it can also mean he/she is turning 2 year old because this was a year after the incident of the ransom

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have a confession to make, i have been addicted to this lakorn for the first 8 episode but after hitting 9, i somehow am angry lol it started out so well and thought this lakorn could change my perspective about exact. i still like it but it doesnt have the oomph that i felt when i was watching the first 8 episode. hopefully i will catch up soon before this runs its last episode. but most likely it wont happen. im yawning at a lot of scenes as of right now. btwn the chemistry is off the chart. who thought son amd pang would hit it off so well. me want them to have 10 babies lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
fun said:
i have a confession to make, i have been addicted to this lakorn for the first 8 episode but after hitting 9, i somehow am angry lol it started out so well and thought this lakorn could change my perspective about exact. i still like it but it doesnt have the oomph that i felt when i was watching the first 8 episode. hopefully i will catch up soon before this runs its last episode. but most likely it wont happen. im yawning at a lot of scenes as of right now. btwn the chemistry is off the chart. who thought son amd pang would hit it off so well. me want them to have 10 babies lol
I think if they follow the script it will end this week, at least I hope it does lol 

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn sounds interesting and the story is quite a new to me :dance2: .. though its hard for me when the actors dont act good :cry: .. i have seen certain clips and found that SON has improved a lot :dance3: ..the actress is ok as long as she acting GOOD :dance1: .. so gonna try this.. how many episoddes totally.. its already 18..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished this about a week and a half ago and planning to do a rerun when chobling finish subbing. i want o tress how much i am in love with son and pang... well more so of pete and pat lol

my fav character had to be pat, hands down. my least fav is actually a tie btwn thip and orn. thip is selfish, shameless and ungrateful!!! orn is just a straight up biatch. i dont think i have tarit's tolerance to tolerate her. i just wished they didnt have a biatch in this show. i really wanted orn to have a happy ending were she let go of tarit and find true happiness. but exact will always be exact by having these type of nang rai.

oh as cute as nong atom is, im just super glad my 2 nephews actually listen to me. sure they are naughty here and there but never have they put me thru this much headache as atom. sometimes i want to slap that little boy lol

all in all this is surprising one of my favorite ch5 lakorn in the longest time. just wish for more pete and pat scenes.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Yea. I M doing the the exact thing you R doing. The more I understand it the more I'm into it. Yes pat is a strong women. She took Lun in and also be the mother of Tom even when she knew it was not hers. I do love this one.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Khun Pete has got to be my favorite pra'ek this year. I love his casual personality and Son plays him to perfection (soo much growth in his acting, i'm so proud). :rolleyes: I wish the lakorn was more popular because its maturity and characters are a lot more worth one's time in getting to understand and digest. Props to Exact, it's been a goooood year!! B)

myx

sArNieZ
I enjoyed watching this lakorn. Its been a long time since I watched a ch5 lakorn and finished it within 2 days. Son and pang have great chemistry together. I would not mind watching them together in future lakorn.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I just happen to watch this lakorn while i was eating and i got hooked on the first episode.  This is actually my first Son lakorn that i watch fully.  I'm surprise that i have never notice Son before.  I have heard of him and know who his is but i never cared for his lakorn.  But now, omg he's so hot.  I couldn't stop staring at him. LOL.  I was like, was Son always this hot. LOL.  Now i really have to go back and watch his lakorns. 

This lakorn turned out to be very cute.  Good thing the drama was more of Singto and the others, so i was able to enjoy Pang and Son more because they had cute scene.  They are just to cute.  I wish Grand would have a better ending too.  It's not wrong to love someone, but loving someone who loves another is very heartbreaking.  I wish she would have found her happiness instead of taking the easy route.  She should have really got pregnant and turned her love from Singto to her baby instead.  It's a pity.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yep I did a rerun on this lakorn for the past 3 nights. Although I have a growing list of unfinished dramas and lakorns, HJRP came up on my YouTube recommendation feed and so I decided to watch it again.
songielove said:
Khun Pete has got to be my favorite pra'ek this year. I love his casual personality and Son plays him to perfection (soo much growth in his acting, i'm so proud). :rolleyes: I wish the lakorn was more popular because its maturity and characters are a lot more worth one's time in getting to understand and digest. Props to Exact, it's been a goooood year!! B)

I heard from Chobling that Pete had some jealous moment of Pat in the novel. I really wished it was portrayed in the lakorn. 
meenia said:

This lakorn turned out to be very cute.  Good thing the drama was more of Singto and the others, so i was able to enjoy Pang and Son more because they had cute scene.  They are just to cute.  I wish Grand would have a better ending too.  It's not wrong to love someone, but loving someone who loves another is very heartbreaking.  I wish she would have found her happiness instead of taking the easy route.  She should have really got pregnant and turned her love from Singto to her baby instead.  It's a pity.
The writer didn't give much for Orn to grow as a character. I am surprised she didn't die since she was sick. Heck I still don't know what kind of illness/disorder she has. 

I am still mad that no one spoke on Pat's behalf. I wanted Pete to know that Pat had tried to make Ran tell Pete the truth regarding Ran's past. Throughout this lakorn I never felt that Thip and Ran were ever grateful to Pat. I was waiting for that moment to happen but the lakorn never gave it to me. 

Has a decade past yet because I want a remake. Oh how I wish I can delete this out of my head and watch it over like it was a new lakorn.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I really enjoyed this one. Son has improved immensely and might I add was very handsome in here as Mr. Level-headed p'ek. He and Pang were worked very well together. There was not a moment when I wasn't rooting for Pat and Pete to get it on together lol. He so clearly grew attracted to her more so than Rantida.
The plot was overall well written except I was exasperated by the persistence of Cherdchom, as well as Orn's obsession. Hard to believe.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Can't believe that I did not watch this lakorn sooner? I actually enjoyed this one. I thought that Pang and Son looked good together. I absolutely adored Singto and Gypsy. For me, they had chemistry! The storyline was great but Atom kept disappearing and so much happen to that poor little boy. I was hoping to see a wedding too. Overall, I would love to see a Pang&Son and Singto&Gypsy reunion again. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I couldnt get into any lakorn so I had rewatched this lakorn. My heart still flutters! Is it time for a remake? LOL I kid... it's still way too soon but there is nothing that interest me right now. And if I am interested, it is not airing any time soon.

I need something similar to this to watch. Any recommendation.