[Ch5] Hua Jai Rua Puang (Exact & Scenerio)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
On air June 5, 2013 This lakorn will be Wedenday and Thursday time slot after Pong and Mo lakorn

ละคร หัวใจเรือพ่วง เริ่ม 5 มิ.ย.นี้ ออกอากาศทุกพ.-พฤ. ทาง ททบ.5 20.10 น. ฝากชมติดตามกันนะ เครดิตรูป bj17

Poster

Iya

sarNie Adult
when is this airing. i can't wait to see this pairing and the storyline is very interesting.

solita.marie

sarNie Egg
Looks like this is airing June 5. I will definitely try this one out. An unusual pairing but it might work.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Never checked this out
but since i did 
i have to say i like the storyline
and the fresh pairing
but  grand and rai???

Iya

sarNie Adult
haha, i just realized that Son and Pang were in Malai Sarm Chai, where she tried to seduce him but failed on so many levels. lol. now they have their own lakorn. I though they look good together in MSC, now i can't wait for this one.  :dance1:

sarNie Adult
Iya said:
haha, i just realized that Son and Pang were in Malai Sarm Chai, where she tried to seduce him but failed on so many levels. lol. now they have their own lakorn. I though they look good together in MSC, now i can't wait for this one.  :dance1:

i didn't think i would like malai sarm chai, but i ended up really enjoying. the cast did a great job. looking forward to this one.

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult
72701 said:
i didn't think i would like malai sarm chai, but i ended up really enjoying. the cast did a great job. looking forward to this one.

me either. when it came out, i skipped it and forgotten about it until last march when i suddenly got curious. watched it and love every second of it. 

you're right, the cast did a great job. i love her last two husbands, especially Son because he's so mature even at such a young age. Plus, he was able to see through Pang's ploy from the very beginning.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
The first ep is very cute. IThis couple can pull it off. There cute scnece already and I am enjoying Son and Pang is very cute together. The kids is cute also, folowing his mother step on protecting his aunt ??

spanky

sarNie OldFart
cute lakorn....wish it was longer...the lil boy is adorable....i guess pong bro? is the niece ex....the gay friend is funny...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
@Spanky: This lakorn only airs 2x a week on Wed & Thrus.
After watching the 2nd episode, I kind of sense that the little boy is Gypsy & Singto's child and Pang just took him in as her son.? Judging from the first episode to today's episode, Gypsy showed a sign of dislike/uncomfortable yet guilt, mixed feelings for the little boy. Gypsy and Singto had a history which we'll find out later to why they ended and why he married Grand.