[Ch5] Hua Jai Rua Puang (Exact & Scenerio)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yup...it's all about $$...fam debt...figure hahah typical lakorn hahah ....Good ost

I kinda feel bad for crzy On than Lun -.- Thun ..Thun...Lun and her ex meet 

Lun has a job but Pang still "supporting" ALL of THEM...

LMAO the lil boy such a CUTE flirt! Next ep he selling muffin to help his mommy?? 

son character is kinda adorable in this ep...pra-nang r cute

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I love Son and Pang couple so much!! I love how he feels so guilty because it was he fault that she was fired from her job and even though Pang knew it was his fault she pretended that she made the decision to leave just so he wouldn't have to worry much. The next ep looks cool and I love the ending ost so much!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Loving this lakorn. Want more scenes between the pra'nang, Pang and Son are good together. I really want to know the back story Gypsy and Singto and how they ended up where they are.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm really loving Son's character. He's such a cutie especially when he raises his eyebrows XD Aghhh!
I'm liking this lakorn, it's got a good pace and can't wait for Episode 5!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I just watched ep 5 and it's pretty good. I don't understand Thai, I'm just watching this as it is, so forgive me if I'm wrong. :)

So I'm assuming Son's character's name is Pitt and Sington's is Harit, and they are brothers. When Singto and Grand came to the party, Son had announced that Gypsy is fiancee.

I agree with most of you, Lun is getting on my nerves too. I personally think that Gypsy doesn't truly love Son, I think she is still trying to get over Singto. It seems like she is faking her feelings for Son in a way. Pang's character in here is the best, I wish I had someone like her. She is so sweet and responsible. I really like her unconditional love for AhTom (the little boy), it's truly mother-son love. I'm also loving Son's character, he is so charming and such a cutie. I am so in love with him and he has such a handsome voice.

The scene that really stood out to me was when AhTom was selling his candy and got bullied by the "big kids". It was so sad to see him fall and cry, I wished I could've went into the tv and comfort him. But no need for that, he got Singto. Singto did an amazing job in this scene. I was really touched. The way he took care of the little boy and when they were saying goodbye, how the little boy gave Singto 10 kisses, that was just too cute. I was all smiles this whole scene. I'm looking forward to more :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the lil boy is adorable@!! He and singto are cute together...while his real mother who there his whole life is sooo cold...

I still can't sympathize with Lun -.- ...she seem so selfish...it's all about her....poor her...she victimize herself....I think I can/will sympathize w/her more if she was more Family oriented with Pang and the boy but she reject them....for some1 she doesn't even love

can't wait for more Pang/son interaction...you can see he has more fun interacting w/pang...she makes him smile and laugh

Yaam

sarNie Adult
This lakorn looks good! Surprisingly, Son and Pang are so cute together! :) Is this lakorn ENG. SUB???

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
It would be really nice if you subbed this lakorn :) A lot of people are enjoying it and it's definitely a good one!
Thank you in advance!

Aww, I really wanna watch Episode 5! Will wait to watch it tomorrow~

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Yes I hope you do . The only why I'm understanding this lakorn is because I know half of the things they r talking and half I read in the forum spoilers. Lol

Today the scene with the little boy is so cute. Well see what happen tommorrow becuz they end at a part where sington thinks the little boy is his kid which I believe of course is.

Pang and son alwaies have cute scene together. I want to see thier love envole. Lol

aznsao9

Ky the Star
how long will this lakorn last for?
but it seems interesting by the teasers and reading what's been posted here!!
hvaen't watched a lakorn with interest in a long time~
so looking forward to this. :D

does anyone know which user has it on yt?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
aznsao9 said:
how long will this lakorn last for?
but it seems interesting by the teasers and reading what's been posted here!!
hvaen't watched a lakorn with interest in a long time~
so looking forward to this. :D

does anyone know which user has it on yt?
I watch it on truebankstv on yt. There's another channel that also uploads the lakorn but I forgot what it was called.
Ep 5 was amusing. Mostly because of pang/son scenes. Lol she makes him smile for no reason and I think it's good that he has some sort of light in his life especially knowing about his mum's cancer and other things. The part where pang was dancing and son was looking at her was so funny! Yay! Pang is going to work at his resort now which means we'll see them interact more.
Singto and Ahtom were too cute. Now, that's what a real father should do.
Lun is... A very difficult character to describe. She's had many scars in her life and had to heal them all by herself. She has a lot on her mind and seems depressed. Her love life is also a tragic. There's just soo many things.
Can't wait for ep 6!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ya...her is tragic...but she reject the love she has...pang and ah-tom....soo much love they share and give...I still can't fully sympathize with her....to me she victimize herself with her past...I understand ppl deal differently but she has a loving famiky which she won't embrace. ...which would help heal

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i think it is difficult to forget the past but that not justifying her behavior towered the boy or pang .......and 
  • minankumo  i don't understand Thai at all i am watching the series then read the comments here well of course i can guess but still  :shrug:

minankumo

sarNie Adult
I'm still subbing Reun Saneha. It depend on my busy schedule. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I can squeeze this lakorn in and do 2 at the same time. I'll keep you all update.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, I watch it off truebanks' channel on youtube, too :)
Episode 5 was so good. One of my favorite scenes was when Son acted like he was getting choked. Lol, he's such a joker. His character is too awesome and I'm really adoring Pang's character. She's so caring and tough.
Singto and Yipsy's couple really interests me. Their chemistry's pretty good.
The little boy and Singto's scenes are so cute especially when the little boy kissed Sinto. Awwe C:
Can't wait for more!