[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I thought so, since you've been quiet in this thread. :p Lol, yes, only Guy and Vill's scenes are worthy to be watched. They're the highlight of the lakorn. :yes:
Haha. I can't stand their wardrobe and since I don't understand a single thing, I might as well drop... If anyone decides to sub it in the future I'll give it another shot. Haha.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Haha. I can't stand their wardrobe and since I don't understand a single thing, I might as well drop... If anyone decides to sub it in the future I'll give it another shot. Haha.

Awh, dang it! Now KT's thread is back to an odd-numbered page! Come back here and spam with me so we can reach the next page!!! I demand you to! :p It's all your fault! Lol, I doubt anybody will sub KT now... So it looks like you're out of luck. :teary: And you're such a quitter! :smack: But I don't blame you hehe. xD I'll be seeing you in Yah Leum Chun and Sud Sai Paan's threads, unless you take my spamming challenge. :tease:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, dang it! Now KT's thread is back to an odd-numbered page! Come back here and spam with me so we can reach the next page!!! I demand you to! :p It's all your fault! Lol, I doubt anybody will sub KT now... So it looks like you're out of luck. :teary: And you're such a quitter! :smack: But I don't blame you hehe. xD I'll be seeing you in Yah Leum Chun and Sud Sai Paan's threads, unless you take my spamming challenge. :tease:

Oh yea! Well bring it on. HAHA.
Fine, I'll go watch more Kohn Tuen. HAHA. No one, I mean no one can say I'm a quitter. I'm a fighter, so I'm going to fight myself to watch and finish this darn lakorn. HAHA.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh yea! Well bring it on. HAHA.
Fine, I'll go watch more Kohn Tuen. HAHA. No one, I mean no one can say I'm a quitter. I'm a fighter, so I'm going to fight myself to watch and finish this darn lakorn. HAHA.

Oh? Looks like you're made out of tougher back bone than I originally thought? My, you're easy to rifle up. :p But I'm secretly pleased. xD Yay, we can both move this thread forward! :yahoo: Thankies, girl!

Lol, you can skip all the boring parts...hehe, I actually watch most of the lakorn in details, but it's Gilly scenes that I really pay attention to. :yes: Somehow, my love for KT and Gilly made the lakorn so much more easier to understand! And like I said earlier (er, I think I did), it was freakin' fun to guess with the other ladies. :D

AikOm^_^

*Sniff* I'm so not looking forward to the heartache next week in Sud Sai Paan... What am I talking about?! Of course I am in a way! :D Why the shell am I talking about it in KT's thread? Because...I needed to vent it out somewhere. T_T And I wanted to. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh? Looks like you're made out of tougher back bone than I originally thought? My, you're easy to rifle up. :p But I'm secretly pleased. xD Yay, we can both move this thread forward! :yahoo: Thankies, girl!

Lol, you can skip all the boring parts...hehe, I actually watch most of the lakorn in details, but it's Gilly scenes that I really pay attention to. :yes: Somehow, my love for KT and Gilly made the lakorn so much more easier to understand! And like I said earlier (er, I think I did), it was freakin' fun to guess with the other ladies. :D

Well, it wouldn't be anymore fun if I just quit, right? Haha.

As a matter of fact, I've been skipping. Haha. I just watch Gilly's scenes together. I think Vill looks so pretty in here. She doesn't have a load of makeup and she just looks nice. Hehe.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guess what Maiko? I actually watched all of episode 4 and 5 and am now catching up with the storyline. Haha. I actually understood what they were saying most of the time. Although I don't know exactly what they're saying, I can guesstimate their point. I'm so proud of myself. HAHA.

Vill is cute in here and Guy...woah is he hot sometimes. That one scene when he was in the truck and drove by Vill crying by the tractor, he was sizzling hot. And then there was the part he was in the shower. Oo la la.

I have one question: does Guy have a tattoo?? In the beginning when they showed Kim's corpse he had a tattoo, but during the shower scene in episode 5 I didn't see anything. I've seen some of his photoshoots where he has that same tattoo too, so I'm just curious, does he or does he not?

AikOm^_^

Ok, slooooooowly catching up to things today! :strong:

phatman said:
Well, it wouldn't be anymore fun if I just quit, right? Haha.

As a matter of fact, I've been skipping. Haha. I just watch Gilly's scenes together. I think Vill looks so pretty in here. She doesn't have a load of makeup and she just looks nice. Hehe.  

No, it wouldn't. :D Yes! Just go for the Gilly scenes! :yes: Ooh, I definitely agree with you! I really love Vill's look in KT. It's simple and not extreme. Not that she looks ugly in SSP or her other lakorns (ha!), but I just adore the simplistic look on her. "Natural" beauty, yah! (I'm not just talking about Vill, but other actresses who don't wear a lot of makeup for certain lakorns hehe.) I love her long, straight here. :drools: I wasn't too fond of her KT hairstyle(s) at first (because she appears so bald upon my first impression :D), but I soon learned to love it, especially when she puts it into a ponytail and ties it with a scarf. Every time she moves her head, my eyes are always drawn to the way her straight hair moves. :rofl: Er, I'm not making a whole lot of sense, but you get the gist... I'm only half-awake. :p

phatman said:
Guess what Maiko? I actually watched all of episode 4 and 5 and am now catching up with the storyline. Haha. I actually understood what they were saying most of the time. Although I don't know exactly what they're saying, I can guesstimate their point. I'm so proud of myself. HAHA.

Vill is cute in here and Guy...woah is he hot sometimes. That one scene when he was in the truck and drove by Vill crying by the tractor, he was sizzling hot. And then there was the part he was in the shower. Oo la la.

I have one question: does Guy have a tattoo?? In the beginning when they showed Kim's corpse he had a tattoo, but during the shower scene in episode 5 I didn't see anything. I've seen some of his photoshoots where he has that same tattoo too, so I'm just curious, does he or does he not?

:bravo: Ooh, so now, you're enjoying KT, too (reference to your "Interests" info)? I'm proud of your "guesstimations!" :console: :clap2: (Lol, cute word!) Ah hahaha, what are you talking about?! Guy is hot only "sometimes?!" He is hot...-! Actually, only "sometimes" is correct. :eek: There are times when he looks hecka funny and not as handsome as I usually find him hehe. But I find him hot all the time in KT! :drool: Oh, yes, I love the scene in which he drives by crying Vill in the field... :yes: But I prefer him stopping to talk to her! Grr! But at least he gives her some privacy lol. And who can resists him during the shower scene?!! :faint:

Yes, Guy does have a tattoo. :yes: Just like in SSP, they covered up his tattoo. I love his tattoo! Guy as Akkanee is supposedly the good and diligent twin, so therefore, that explains why they covered it up. But they made a mistake in episode 3. When he sees Froy (the mysterious guy who dresses up as a girl in episode 2 and Indian guy with the white turban) in the market during the fight, you can see part of his tattoo... But then they covered it up later in his shirtless scenes. Er, major mistake! :facepalm: :smack:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You're finally back!! Haha, I've missed you so!

Yea I like that more natural look on actresses. Back in the days all the actresses were natural and were beautiful, but in today's time you can't watch a single lakorn with a natural looking nang'ek.

I am definitely enjoying KT. It helps that I don't skip. Haha. When I decided to watch it without skipping, I just found myself drawn. I still don't quite understand storyline, but I'm getting there. Haha.

It's the wardrobe and hairstyle that enhances his hotness. Haha. When I like what he's wearing in a certain scene I will go gaga over him. Only sometimes in this lakorn is he wearing something that appeals to me. Haha. Not that I don't like him the other tines of course haha. I always like him, but in certain parts he's hot.

I knew he had a tattoo haha. I guess Guy us a bad boy in real life to huh. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You're finally back!! Haha, I've missed you so!

Yea I like that more natural look on actresses. Back in the days all the actresses were natural and were beautiful, but in today's time you can't watch a single lakorn with a natural looking nang'ek.

I am definitely enjoying KT. It helps that I don't skip. Haha. When I decided to watch it without skipping, I just found myself drawn. I still don't quite understand storyline, but I'm getting there. Haha.

It's the wardrobe and hairstyle that enhances his hotness. Haha. When I like what he's wearing in a certain scene I will go gaga over him. Only sometimes in this lakorn is he wearing something that appeals to me. Haha. Not that I don't like him the other tines of course haha. I always like him, but in certain parts he's hot.

I knew he had a tattoo haha. I guess Guy us a bad boy in real life to huh. Haha.

Hey, it's only been a day and a half! :D Awh, didn't realize you missed me like I've missed you and the others. :teary: Work has been hectic. I still need to catch up to SSP's thread, but...I need to get ready for work in a little bit, too! T_T I'm shocked I'm choosing Gilly and KT's thread over SSP at the moment! :eek: Oh, well, it's so worth it! :lol2: Sorry, SSP, I'll save you for later!

Yes! I've missed the natural looks for most actresses... Times have really changed... I don't feel that old, but it does seem so! :lol: At least some of the veteran actresses are still as natural as they can be (like Ann T, Aom Piyada, Nok Sinjai, etc.).

Ooh la la! So you are enjoying KT! Yay! Prepare for more corny fighting scenes! And Gilly scenes! :wub: Wha? How can you still not understand the storyline? Lol, since there are several things going on in KT, I guess I understand. I actually like Guy's hairstyle in here, but I definitely agree with you that the tight pants have to go. :facepalm: It's not as bad, because I can ignore it, but it is a distracting and unpleasant sight sometimes, no matter how hot the man is. :yuck:

Oh, yes, Guy is a bad boy in real life. :p :lol: Ooh, have you heard about his personal life? He's going to marry his long-time girlfriend, Haru Yamaguchi, in August. She was pregnant with his child, but she recently lost the poor baby a few days ago. :teary: Awh, poor Guy and Haru...at least they're still going to marry each other. My hopes for a Gilly reunion as pra'nangs and hookup are dashed, but I'm happy for him anyway. :) I'll just enjoy Gilly on screen hehe. :lol: It's sweet that he's going to marry Haru while they're young, so I hope they last. I guess Wit truly is...er, passionate in real life. :lol: But all joking aside, they're one happy and sweet couple. :D

AikOm^_^

It's so quiet without you, Phatman... :whistle: Now, I'm the one missing you... :cry: I'll be waiting patiently for your lovely and funny comments, then. :D :wink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Hey, it's only been a day and a half! :D Awh, didn't realize you missed me like I've missed you and the others. :teary: Work has been hectic. I still need to catch up to SSP's thread, but...I need to get ready for work in a little bit, too! T_T I'm shocked I'm choosing Gilly and KT's thread over SSP at the moment! :eek: Oh, well, it's so worth it! :lol2: Sorry, SSP, I'll save you for later!

Yes! I've missed the natural looks for most actresses... Times have really changed... I don't feel that old, but it does seem so! :lol: At least some of the veteran actresses are still as natural as they can be (like Ann T, Aom Piyada, Nok Sinjai, etc.).

Ooh la la! So you are enjoying KT! Yay! Prepare for more corny fighting scenes! And Gilly scenes! :wub: Wha? How can you still not understand the storyline? Lol, since there are several things going on in KT, I guess I understand. I actually like Guy's hairstyle in here, but I definitely agree with you that the tight pants have to go. :facepalm: It's not as bad, because I can ignore it, but it is a distracting and unpleasant sight sometimes, no matter how hot the man is. :yuck:

Oh, yes, Guy is a bad boy in real life. :p :lol: Ooh, have you heard about his personal life? He's going to marry his long-time girlfriend, Haru Yamaguchi, in August. She was pregnant with his child, but she recently lost the poor baby a few days ago. :teary: Awh, poor Guy and Haru...at least they're still going to marry each other. My hopes for a Gilly reunion as pra'nangs and hookup are dashed, but I'm happy for him anyway. :) I'll just enjoy Gilly on screen hehe. :lol: It's sweet that he's going to marry Haru while they're young, so I hope they last. I guess Wit truly is...er, passionate in real life. :lol: But all joking aside, they're one happy and sweet couple. :D
Of course I miss you tons. Haha. It gets lonely when I'm by myself.
So I get the whole plot, but the little storyline I'm still unsure of. Like the beef between Vill's grandpa and the rai.
Wow...Guy is getting married???????! Guy is getting married. I'm shocked. Isn't he only 23? Omg. So young and marrying already. And he got her prego? I just started admiring him. At least stay single for a bit longer. Haha. Awe, well at least it's better than waiting until they're over 30. Congrats to them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
It's so quiet without you, Phatman... :whistle: Now, I'm the one missing you... :cry: I'll be waiting patiently for your lovely and funny comments, then. :D :wink:
I'm sorry, I've been so busy with work! It's driving me insane. Haha. I just got off work and am about to have dinner. Might not be back in here until a couple more days...

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I'm sorry, I've been so busy with work! It's driving me insane. Haha. I just got off work and am about to have dinner. Might not be back in here until a couple more days...

Yes, you're semi-back! How I've missed you so for the past few days! (Sounds familiar? :p) :grouphug: Glad to hear from you again, Phatman! :clap2: And there's no need to apologize; I knew you were busy with work. Poor you! Awh, I'll be missing you until you make a full return. :D Oh, I added you as a friend here on AF. :wink: Hehe, we're good friends already, so why not? :D I know we'll get along despite some differences! :yes: :dance1:

phatman said:
Of course I miss you tons. Haha. It gets lonely when I'm by myself.
So I get the whole plot, but the little storyline I'm still unsure of. Like the beef between Vill's grandpa and the rai.
Wow...Guy is getting married???????! Guy is getting married. I'm shocked. Isn't he only 23? Omg. So young and marrying already. And he got her prego? I just started admiring him. At least stay single for a bit longer. Haha. Awe, well at least it's better than waiting until they're over 30. Congrats to them.

Boy, our situations have really reversed, huh? Now, I'm the one who has "too much time" on her hands. LOL, I'm just glad I'm not falling too behind in things here on AF. :) I'm super happy to be talking with you again. ^_^ Like I said, I'll be waiting patiently for your return. :spin:

I suppose Vill's Grandpa and the rai just don't get along with each other; plus, one of their arguments probably has something to do with the land... :scratchhead2:

Yep, Guy is getting married. Yes, I believe he's only 23 or so. I'm disappointed they didn't wait (orny-hay Guy! :smack:), but they were serious about wanting a child. :) Same here, I would like him to remain single a little longer, but it's also true that it's nice for them to marry now instead of waiting until they're over 30. As long as they're going to be happy hehe. :D Ok, I'll talk to you more when you return, then. :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok, help me out here a bit Maiko. Akkanee left Man's grandpa's farm to be with the bad guys and why was that? I thought they were trying to kill his bro shouldn't they question why Akkanee looks identical to the man they tried to kill, instead of taking him in and making him one of them? Also what excuse did Akkanee use when Man and her servant accused him of being the ghost of Kim? 

Wow, so Man is actually Pada's daughter. Her long lost daughter. That's what I'm understanding from my very limited knowledge of Thai. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Ok, help me out here a bit Maiko. Akkanee left Man's grandpa's farm to be with the bad guys and why was that? I thought they were trying to kill his bro shouldn't they question why Akkanee looks identical to the man they tried to kill, instead of taking him in and making him one of them? Also what excuse did Akkanee use when Man and her servant accused him of being the ghost of Kim? 

Wow, so Man is actually Pada's daughter. Her long lost daughter. That's what I'm understanding from my very limited knowledge of Thai. Haha.

I so miss talking with you! :grouphug: I think it was part of Akkanee's mission/assignment, getting close to the bad guys to see who's really behind the drug dealing business in the countryside. :scratchhead2: They did question that interesting fact, but since Akkanee saved the main bad guy, and his daughter, BaanChuen (played by Aerin), liked him, I supposed that the bad guy decided to trust him...and allowed him into their business... I think they also believed it was just a coincidence they looked alike. :shrug:

Hmm, I think Akkanee probably told Man and her servant (friend LOL) that he wasn't related to Kim at all.. :lol: Wow, you actually got all that insight on your own? :bravo: You're way better than me! :rofl: Yep, Man is Pada's daughter. :yes: You're amazing, Phatman! Almost as much as me! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I so miss talking with you! :grouphug: I think it was part of Akkanee's mission/assignment, getting close to the bad guys to see who's really behind the drug dealing business in the countryside. :scratchhead2: They did question that interesting fact, but since Akkanee saved the main bad guy, and his daughter, BaanChuen (played by Aerin), liked him, I supposed that the bad guy decided to trust him...and allowed him into their business... I think they also believed it was just a coincidence they looked alike. :shrug:

Hmm, I think Akkanee probably told Man and her servant (friend LOL) that he wasn't related to Kim at all.. :lol: Wow, you actually got all that insight on your own? :bravo: You're way better than me! :rofl: Yep, Man is Pada's daughter. :yes: You're amazing, Phatman! Almost as much as me! :D
Ah...I knew it! Haha. Jk. I'm surprise myself that I know this much. Thanks for the clarifications. We will probably converse in here more since I'm paying more attention to this one than SSP at the moment. Haha. Thit is driving me nuts. Never hated a pra'ek so much. Okay I lied, I hated Tik's character in KTP and Rome's character in MT. Still, dumb pra'eks drive me nuts.

Oops, the guy I said was the servant is her friend? Haha. My bad.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Ah...I knew it! Haha. Jk. I'm surprise myself that I know this much. Thanks for the clarifications. We will probably converse in here more since I'm paying more attention to this one than SSP at the moment. Haha. Thit is driving me nuts. Never hated a pra'ek so much. Okay I lied, I hated Tik's character in KTP and Rome's character in MT. Still, dumb pra'eks drive me nuts.

Oops, the guy I said was the servant is her friend? Haha. My bad.

:lmao2: And of course, you're welcome for the "clarifications," but you're doing fine without me hehe! :bhehe: Awh, you're so mean to Thit! xD Hmm, I think if the n'rai was another actress besides Vill, I would totally hate Thit's character with a passion... :huh: But since Vill herself is the n'rai, I don't mind Thit's stupidity too much. :lol2: Cause I still get to see Vill and Toomtam together all the time. :woot: Man, Wit needs to hurry back! I'll be sure to let you know when he makes his mind-blowing entrance! Eek, looking forward to Wit and Gan's encounter! :spicy: Gilly!!! :wub: Ooh, I certainly hate Rome's MT character, too!!! :yes:

LOL, well, that guy is one of their employees/workers, but I consider him Man's friend. :D Or sidekick. :lolyup: To me, his name sounded like "Ae-Kong" or something. :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: And of course, you're welcome for the "clarifications," but you're doing fine without me hehe! :bhehe: Awh, you're so mean to Thit! xD Hmm, I think if the n'rai was another actress besides Vill, I would totally hate Thit's character with a passion... :huh: But since Vill herself is the n'rai, I don't mind Thit's stupidity too much. :lol2: Cause I still get to see Vill and Toomtam together all the time. :woot: Man, Wit needs to hurry back! I'll be sure to let you know when he makes his mind-blowing entrance! Eek, looking forward to Wit and Gan's encounter! :spicy: Gilly!!! :wub: Ooh, I certainly hate Rome's MT character, too!!! :yes:

LOL, well, that guy is one of their employees/workers, but I consider him Man's friend. :D Or sidekick. :lolyup: To me, his name sounded like "Ae-Kong" or something. :coverlaf:

Two is better than one. If we combine our understandings perhaps we'll be able to make a subbing team for KT?! Haha. JK. That's close to impossible with my knowledge. HAHA. Thit, I just...urgh...I just dislike him so much. He's so bipolar. Okay Gan too, Gan is funny and bipolar too. Why give in to Thit when she KNOWS he doesn't love her, but the other gal. She's part of the reason why they're both hurt.   

Oh please do let me know when Wit makes his 'grand' appearance. Haha. I miss him so, so, so much. I watched a little of episode 7, finally, yesterday and when Wit came on-screen I literally squealed my head off. Can he get any hotter.

AikOm^_^

GRR, frosting witch! :rant: Stupid keyboard! I was in the midst of typing out my answer to your comment, and then my stupid keyboard made the page go back, and now I have to start over again!!! ROAR! I hate it when that happens! *Sniff* I have to start over again!!! :cry1: Well, here we go! :D

phatman said:
Two is better than one. If we combine our understandings perhaps we'll be able to make a subbing team for KT?! Haha. JK. That's close to impossible with my knowledge. HAHA. Thit, I just...urgh...I just dislike him so much. He's so bipolar. Okay Gan too, Gan is funny and bipolar too. Why give in to Thit when she KNOWS he doesn't love her, but the other gal. She's part of the reason why they're both hurt.   

Oh please do let me know when Wit makes his 'grand' appearance. Haha. I miss him so, so, so much. I watched a little of episode 7, finally, yesterday and when Wit came on-screen I literally squealed my head off. Can he get any hotter.

When I read that first sentence, I immediately thought of Taylor Swift's duet with (insert forgettable boy band's name here), Two is Better Than One...and I heard the music in my head! :lol2: (My sister loves that song, but I dislike it hehe. It's not a bad song, but it doesn't reach out to my cold heart. :D) Hah! Your suggestion about us becoming a subbing team for KT got me :rofl:!!!! Girl, we'd make more mistakes than subbing the lines correctly! :lmao3: But ooh, that would be very fun and interesting! :woot: We can totally change KT's storyline! :whaha:

Wha-?! You dislike my Gan, too?! :faint: Or were you referring to her being bipolar? :eek: Hahaha, but I can understand either way. I love her though. :D She's strong in her own way, and she's been able to handle Thit very well in the latest episodes. :yes: But your questions about her reasons for giving in to Thit are spot on and make perfect sense. :loool: I know she loves him, but that's one thing that I wish Exact had handled better... :annoyed: Oh, well, I still love them together despite the obvious flaws of the storyline hehe. And I won't complain too much...unlike a certain somebody here. :tease: Haha, just kidding! :grouphug: I really do love your insights about SSP (and of course, KT!).

Heck yes, I'll let you know when Wit resurfaces! I've missed him so much, too!!! :missing: Golly, you're so in love with Guy!!! :shock2: LOL, he has you mesmerized! :whahuh: Hehe, he is indeed hecka hawt in episode 7. :yummy: Awh, can't believe it's been two episodes since his last appearance (episode 8)! He better return in next week's episode (11)!!! I want to see him with Gan!!!! :spin: :woot: And shell yes, Wit can get even hotter than he appears in episode 7. Especially when he's on screen with Gan/Nee! :dance1:

All righty, your next comment/reply will make KT's thread an even number of pages!!! Hooray!!! Whoot-hoo! :yahoo: Your call. :wink: Gosh, if only you had joined in the fun back in 2011!!! KT's pages would be even more than this hehe! Perhaps even more than SSP's thread, since you and I certainly talk a lot! :p