[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

sarNie Egg
^ you know, when the lakorn "mia mai chai mia" aired i ignored it because i just had watched a drama about switching bodies...
but yesterday i gave the lakorn a try because of guy, and i'm glad i did. the lakorn's actually good i watched all episodes in two days o.0
guy's so adorable in it as a loving and loyal husband. pang's cute too, her antics are hilarious especially when she plays witganda.

yeah i still haven't tried it yet either. i don't know how i feel about the whole body switching thing, although GUY IS IN IT. haha. idk. maybe when i have more time. haha. just still in love with KT. :)

fivemagic

sarNie Egg
Thanks for some of the youtube videos! :thumbsup: Looks thrilling and suspenseful!
OMG!!! Guy is smoking HOT HOT HOT :kiss: and looked super cute together with Vill. Highly looking forward to watch this series. :clap:

unDelay

sarNie Egg
I really loved this lakorn and the main couple (Guy & Vill). Gilly and Kohn Teun are the main reason why I joined asianfuse. I'm missing them like crazy. :cry:

Sad to know that they're both in Sao Noi but won't be pairing up. Guy's too good for Best. They don't even match. :whatever: Rewatching Kohn Teun makes me fall in love with Gilly all over again. Hope that Exact is smart enough to pair up Guy and Vill again (and Aom and Tik, one of my favorite onscreen Thai couples, but I know this is most unlikely).

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I really loved this lakorn and the main couple (Guy & Vill). Gilly and Kohn Teun are the main reason why I joined asianfuse. I'm missing them like crazy. :cry:

Sad to know that they're both in Sao Noi but won't be pairing up. Guy's too good for Best. They don't even match. :whatever: Rewatching Kohn Teun makes me fall in love with Gilly all over again. Hope that Exact is smart enough to pair up Guy and Vill again (and Aom and Tik, one of my favorite onscreen Thai couples, but I know this is most unlikely).
Cuz, you finally responded to a thread! xD

Yeah, I miss Gilly like crazy, too... The only thing I can do now is re-watch their scenes in KT. And hope that Exact will pair them up again. Time to write to them. Sorry, cuz, but I think it's unlikely that Tik and Aom will pair up again... ='(

AikOm^_^

markimbarry said:
loving guy and vill. they make a cute couple. love the lakorn. wish they can reunite soon. cant wait.... more gilly please!
Awh, yippie, another Gilly fan! xD :yahoo: :dance1: :grouphug: Yep, same here, I'm so praying for another reunion of Gilly...they had plenty of moments both on-screen and off-screen... I mean, they were in 3 magazines together (even though they weren't on the cover :teary:), and that's big evidence that some of the media do love them like us, right? But Exact...just don't know it. :annoyed: Gosh, I really hope they will be smart enough to pair up Gilly again in the future... Just one more lakorn will do. :) I would really love to see them in the remake of Tik and Aom's Roy Leh Sanae Rai (if there will really be one), but any lakorn will be fine with me.

I missed them so much that I dreamt they were going to pair up again... :lmao: Yep, siree. I dreamt I was on Vill's twitter and saw some fitting picture of her and Guy together... My eyes couldn't believe it, and I pinched myself, assuring myself that it wasn't a dream. It felt so freakin' real, but alas, it turned out to be a dream for me... :teary: But that was a beautiful dream...hehehe. Hopefully, that's a good sign that there's a small chance of Gilly reuniting. :spin: Please, please, please... I don't even care if Vill only has one lakorn next year, I would just love it to be with Guy... But sad that Exact keeps demoting Guy when they should promote him as pra'ek instead of just Pong! :thumbdown:

But I'm super happy you like Gilly as much as we do, Markimbarry! Thanks! :grouphug:

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i know, hope excact will promote guy to be pra'ek. i really want to see them together really bad. im so really missing gilly

AikOm^_^

markimbarry said:
i know, hope excact will promote guy to be pra'ek. i really want to see them together really bad. im so really missing gilly

:yes:

As famous as Pong is for Exact, they need more pra'eks. Guy has everything they need, and he's way better than most of their other actors (not just because I'm biased, I've seen more potential in Guy than in Son, Bie, etc.), and I'm sad they're demoting him instead of the other way around... Gosh, what is Exact thinking?! Well, it's a good thing Exact's getting more actors, but I want to see Guy in pra'ek role again AND Gilly reunite again as pra'nangs next year. ;) So, hoping and praying hard for a Gilly reunion. I know how you feel hehe. It did take 4 years for Vill and Son to reunite again in Sao Noi 2012 after their first lakorn together (Kaew Lom Petch 2008), so I won't be too disappointed if that were the case for Gilly. At least we have Kohn Teun to enjoy over and over again.

Ah, I'm so grateful for KT. :wub: Such great pairings and chemistry betwen them, and Gilly was the best of them! :D

Asy

sarNie Immature
I've only seen Guy in Sao Noi, since I couldn't find my time to watch Kohn Teun though I really wanted to watch this. Guy is undeniably a talented one, but I still think he's inferior than Son. In term of looking, Son is more appealing and classy. Guy on the other hand is cute, he's shorter too. Since they weren't the pranang, I didn't see any chemistry between Gilly. Guy was so--- heh I don't know how to express, let just say, if Sao Noi is my first lakorn, I would never be interested him. But since I've read so much reviews about him, and Sao Noi did prove that those reviews were right, he somehow grows in me. He was really good in Sao Noi. But Son appealed more to me, I always like the taller guy, that's it. Best sometime taller than Guy, not really taller, she just sometime huge for him. Haa, I just needed Son's body with Guy's talent lol.

Though I really don't mind if he re-unite with Vill since he's a good actor. But like Maiko mentioned, even KLP was hit, Son Vill took 4 years to re-unite, I'm not sure about Gilly. As much as I love these two pra eks, I just don't want to see Vill re-unite with Bie and Pong for now haha.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Will I really want Bie and Noona to be in a drama. I miss them. I want Bie and vill to be in a drama that doesn't have vill with short hair and she is the actual star. Miss miss GILLY. GILLY needs to re unite

AikOm^_^

Asy said:
I've only seen Guy in Sao Noi, since I couldn't find my time to watch Kohn Teun though I really wanted to watch this. Guy is undeniably a talented one, but I still think he's inferior than Son. In term of looking, Son is more appealing and classy. Guy on the other hand is cute, he's shorter too. Since they weren't the pranang, I didn't see any chemistry between Gilly. Guy was so--- heh I don't know how to express, let just say, if Sao Noi is my first lakorn, I would never be interested him. But since I've read so much reviews about him, and Sao Noi did prove that those reviews were right, he somehow grows in me. He was really good in Sao Noi. But Son appealed more to me, I always like the taller guy, that's it. Best sometime taller than Guy, not really taller, she just sometime huge for him. Haa, I just needed Son's body with Guy's talent lol.

Though I really don't mind if he re-unite with Vill since he's a good actor. But like Maiko mentioned, even KLP was hit, Son Vill took 4 years to re-unite, I'm not sure about Gilly. As much as I love these two pra eks, I just don't want to see Vill re-unite with Bie and Pong for now haha.

Best is pretty tall, so most of the time, she did seem taller than Guy in Sao Noi (and whenever I see them "together"). :lol2: Sadly, Guy isn't that tall. It's ok that he's "short" though, for his acting and good looks make up for his lack of height. :D Eh, I'll pick his height over Son's any day hehe. Vill looks way more compatible with Guy than with Son, in my opinion. Though Son is tall, I hecka love the height difference between Guy and Vill. :wub:

fantastic_27 said:
Will I really want Bie and Noona to be in a drama. I miss them. I want Bie and vill to be in a drama that doesn't have vill with short hair and she is the actual star. Miss miss GILLY. GILLY needs to re unite

Yes, Gilly do need to reunite... It does seem like the more time passes by, the less likely they will ever pair up again. But we shan't lose hope! :D More importantly, we shouldn't lose our love for Gilly! :cloud9:

AikOm^_^

Ekkk! I'm so excited and freakin' happy and giddy! Giddy for Gilly! It's not like they're the pra'nangs, but Gilly reunites in Sud Sai Paan (2013)!!!! No words can describe my excitement, happiness, and gratitude that they will get such an unbelievably hot and R-rated scene. Pictures below!

Credits: Vill's Twitter, Tieba.baidu, and siabeet's IG.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWH! Too hot and adorable! They're cooking up the screen (or camera lol)!!!!! :spicy: :drool: :faint: :wub: Thank you so much, Exact! Now, you just need to pair them up again as pra'nangs in another lakorn. :lol: But I'll be satisfied with whatever I get of them. :D

AikOm^_^

I dislike spamming, but please excuse my broken yet happy heart. Guy is going to marry his girlfriend, Haru... Congrats to him and Haru, sincerely from my heart. :) My hopes are dashed for a Gilly hookup, but I'm happy for Guy. He is going to be a father pretty soon. :teary: They are...cute in their own way hehe. At least I'll get to see my Gilly one "last" time in Sud Sai Paan (2013), which will air its first episode tomorrow! ^_^ Yippee! :yahoo: Hoping for success for SSP and for Vill. I'm so looking forward to Vill with Toomtam (and Guy and Nat), since she and Toomtam are quite adorable off screen. :D :wub:

AikOm^_^

Somebody's got to spam talk about Gilly, and it's going to be me. :D Not an intelligent post, but I'm so enjoying Vill's n'rai role in SSP. Love her with nearly all the hot guys! :drool: Of course, she looks the best with Guy, Toomtam, and Nat. :wink: :spin: Why am I talking about SSP in KT's thread? Just because I can. :wink: Nah, it has something to do with Gilly hehe. Other people are doing it for their bias, so I feel like doing it for mine. Plus, I need an even number of posts. :) Awh, dang it, I have a bad feeling it's not going to be a happy and satisfying ending for Gilly in SSP. :teary: Awh, I'll enjoy their hot scenes anyway. :wub:

AikOm^_^

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Are there any eng subs for this? I can't find any.. I'm so sad, lol.

No, no English subs for Kohn Teun. :D There was nobody who was interested enough to sub it hehe. I still freakin' love KT without English subs anyway. :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's sad that there's no English Subs for this one. I actually want to watch it because of Guy and Vill. I think they look hot together. Their scenes in SSP are hot. Haha. I'm more into them than the two leads In SSP.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
It's sad that there's no English Subs for this one. I actually want to watch it because of Guy and Vill. I think they look hot together. Their scenes in SSP are hot. Haha. I'm more into them than the two leads In SSP.

:lmao: Where were you when we were so high with Kohn Teun fever years ago?! But I'm freakin' happy you find Guy and Vill hot, phatman! :D :grouphug: Yes, I find Guy and Vill are compatible with each other. :wub: Too bad nobody subbed KT. Since KT is an action lakorn, it focuses more on action than romance. But Guy and Vill's scenes are squeal-worthy. :yes: I'm loving Toomtam and Vill in SSP, but I definitely understand why you're more into Guy and Vill. Hehehe, those two are just ekkk! Awh, too bad they didn't have those kind of extreme scenes in KT. But I love KT anyway because of them. Still do, despite its flaws. :wink: I love it so much I watched it raw anyway, despite no English subs hehe. Me and the other gals had so much fun guessing what they were talking about in KT. xD

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I didn't even know it existed. Haha. I wish I knew though. I always learn things late. Haha.

Oh yes, I definitely know that situation. Always happen to me. :D There are plenty of lakorns that I fall in love with later, after the hype has died down for it. :D Well, like they said, better late than never. Glad I gave those lakorns a try, for I hecka love the ones I end up liking hehe.