[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I thought Grand was gonna be the main character, she seems to be so much in the middle, Too much Vill these days. What about Aerin, we never seen her as Nag 'ek! When will we see her? Vill is a good actress, but we wanna see someone else too....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks pangia xiong for the photos of Guy & Vill...I couldn't find any photos of them.

Just saw your mv of Guy & Vill it look cool. Your like the best doing mv. :thumbup:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks pangia xiong for the photos of Guy & Vill...I couldn't find any photos of them.

Just saw your mv of Guy & Vill it look cool. Your like the best doing mv. :thumbup:
NP. I wasn't too sure if you got any of them, and just happen to find it on facebook, so I thought I share with =) Thanks btw, I'm just ok with editing MV

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
NP. I wasn't too sure if you got any of them, and just happen to find it on facebook, so I thought I share with =) Thanks btw, I'm just ok with editing MV
I only found a few photos of them I don't know if their fans went to the opening or not because it was hard finding their pix and I check Vill forum and they didn't post any photo of her or guy up. Thanks for posting their photos.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@ Dancy...You're very welcome again LOL. btw does anyone know what the storyline is yet? or airing date???? I simply can not wait for this lakorn to come out. Guy is just toooooo cute. Is it just me or what :scratchhead2: , but I find Guy at some angle, looking sort like Captain? Hmmmm....maybe it's just me :coverlaf: or maybe the hairstyle, b/c I've seen Captain with something like that before

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

Credit @ facebook.com/guyratchanonfans
Oh, my lord! Guy and View are too darn cute!!! xD :coolpix: *Squeal* All the pictures of them are so wonderful, but this is my personal favorite; they look like a match made in heaven (of course, any guy paired up with View looks right with her!). *Sigh happily* Thanks for posting those awesome pics, Pangia!:)

@ Dancy...You're very welcome again LOL. btw does anyone know what the storyline is yet? or airing date???? I simply can not wait for this lakorn to come out. Guy is just toooooo cute. Is it just me or what :scratchhead2: , but I find Guy at some angle, looking sort like Captain? Hmmmm....maybe it's just me :coverlaf: or maybe the hairstyle, b/c I've seen Captain with something like that before
Sadly, I don't know. I can only tell you that I feel the same: I can't wait either. Most likely it won't air until summer or even after summer...I saw your Guy and View MV, and it is so addicting! The song goes so well with the clips, and I fell in love with the song and your MV. Darn, Guy really is cute, and now I'm falling in love with him. =D I showed my sister your MV, and she claimed that Guy looks like Captian, too! What a big concidence! I think he does in some of the pictures you posted, and I agree that it's the hairstyle, too! :coverlaf:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Sadly, I don't know. I can only tell you that I feel the same: I can't wait either. Most likely it won't air until summer or even after summer...I saw your Guy and View MV, and it is so addicted! The song goes so well with the clips, and I fell in love with the song and your MV. Darn, Guy really is cute, and now I'm falling in love with him. =D I showed my sister your MV, and she claimed that Guy looks like Captian, too! What a big concidence! I think he does in some of the pictures you posted, and I agree that it's the hairstyle, too! :coverlaf:
=( that's sooo long! LOL. I can wait b/c as long as I get to see them together. Thanks girl, I just wish Guy have more lakorn so I can use it for more MV. Thanks goodness, I'm not the only one thinking that he looks like Captain. Yes, most definitely it's the hairstyle. But then if you keep looking closely :eyetwitch: , sudden the eyebrows, eyes, forehead, etc become Captain :eek:.O :lolyup:

BTW.....You're not the only one obsess with View&Chakrit and Bie&View :clap: :woot2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh wow! Grand is soooo beautiful! <3
Grand with Navin? Cute. :D I can't wait to see this lakorn. They all look really nice. :)
I like Navin too. I kind of wish he was the pra'ek but it's okay. lol
Best, Aerin, Grand, and View <3 So BEAUTIFUL ! This is gonna be a first...seeing them all together like this! :D
I wanna see Grand and Bie the Star together one day! & Grand as N'ek too! :D & Of course the other guys too. :p
thanks for the pictures and vdos. :)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Why n'ek vill I want to see grand as n'ek role again I think vill not match with guy and I think grand match with guy more than vill. :nailbiter: I don't very like vill acting it make me feel weird for her sorry if I was hurt vill fan club na ka but it real sometime she acting make me feel weird for and shy for her too :scratchhead2:

pixie_dust

sarNie Egg
Yay! Cannot wait! View is actually one of my favorite actress, at least she's not paired with the same guy over and over and over again, like some of the other channels. It is exciting to see her paired with different actors!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so many pretty ladies.. glad to see more best and aering ^_^
vill and guy are the main couple?

iono but.. i have no comment on guy yet.. hmm..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Awwww p'Wunchai gets to be pra'eak lol.... He's soooo cute.... Anyways idk what else to think about this cast, I'm not digging any of these girls (except Aerin) but the guys I am lol.... Man ch.5 needs to hire new or either bring back some of the nang'eaks cause I'm tired of seeing the same girl playing it every lakorn that channel 5 aires.... It's getting old now...