[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

chip1412

sarNie Egg
I just notice that when Noona took the picture with Bie, she didn't have the tattoo.  Is it mean she meet him before in the backstage? :cheer: lol !!! Maybe just my imagination, but I miss them again!! They're so cute. Can never feel enough!! :cry:  :weee:   :rolleyes1:

chip1412

sarNie Egg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RFUIERP4iU
Miss my cp. I hear khu kam  got nominate again  :dance3: . Hopefully they will attend to the award together this time. I really really really miss them. I wish Noona and Bie sing or have some performance together.  Please let Noona be a guest in The Star's Concert!!!I know it's will be hard, but Noona can be audience :rockon: . I mean everybody is there Gun, Kangsom, Gam, and lovely BIE :woot2: !!!!!!!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Haha, there goes Noona again giving us hints. Wealthyriver, I agree. I wish she would have posted an image of a dragonfly instead of the snail, but that would have been too obvious......hehe......Noona likes to keep us guessing and of course, us Biena fans can't help but presume who she is referring to. Missing them together so much!!!  :heart:

@Dreamlove, I remember how sad and gloomy that weekend before the finale was. We were all here posting comments and comforting each other in preparation for inevitable tragic ending and boy did our hearts break into as many pieces as Ang's heart did as Kobori drew his last breath and uttered his last "pom ruk khon...."   :lmao:

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
^ LOL we should start calling ourselves "snails" then =)) Shippers of a mouse & a dragonfly are snails, how amusing that would be XD

Does anyone remember this photo posted by Noona on her ig?

Then someone on our forum pointed out that it was on the day that she was recording the song Miracle with Kangsom

Back then I didn't pay much attention to it (well friends do meet up all the time so this is no big deal for me) but come to think of it, weren't they sharing the same hat? XD Now this is what I don't think casual friends would do XD

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
cecilia said:
My interpretation of the snail shot -- simply means we, the fans, are slow in catching up with their love story lol
I have different interpretation- the snail picture was referred to the slow paced reporters who always bring Mo girl in each interviews with Bie..and for sure the shippers are not slow even if she not give us hints, we happy pointing all the clues..example that share stuff.. :p

cecilia

Staff member
She didn't say who the new p'ek is in her new lakorn yet .. everyone will have to wait and see for themselves to be surprised b/c shooting will start soon.  As for the role, it might be different this time around but for sure not a sexy role.  She released a new mv single, 'Mai Jobe Sak Tee' As for being court by other, she has no one b/c she's usually surrounded by 'gay' Reporter asked about Kangsom being her KOOJIN that's why no one dare to come in to court her.  She said she's not ready b/c she's busy with her other works -- they're her priority over love.  As for musical, there might be one -- but will have to wait on that.

Sample of the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuK15TBHMNE