[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

sarN

sarNie Granny
That why i prefer drama than comedy . Sure, I love funnie stuff but IDK ..i like to see ppl in pain/torture HAhaha

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Bie and Noona just went to this new show called Supta Party Celebrity Game Night from Channel 1. It wasn't just them, there were 4 other people, but sadly I don't think they were on the same team. Anyway, I'm waiting to see it. Just found out from Noona's Instagram that she was going to take a picture with Bie on the day of the gala night for Cee Pin Din the musical, but Bie went to the bathroom so she couldn't take a picture with him like fans wanted. If Bie was there he would of been in the picture with Noona, Gam, Dome, and Kangsom. That's what Noona wrote according to her Instagram and the picture. Miss seeing Biena together so much!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I can't believe it has been over a year already since we last saw them onscreen. I miss my two baby so much! Two summers - counting this summer - has gone by since Kobori went to visit Angsumalin. I need to do a marathon too. I've been jumping around only, which isn't fun. lol Bie's face look skinnier. Hopefully my baby doesn't overwork himself. I need a new Bie and Noona photo to cure my aching heart. lol I seriously can't wait to see their new lakorn. I have to agree that I enjoy watching comedy lakorns too but sometimes dramatic lakorns tend to be better such as plot, characters, and etc. Well, they have to have a good director and all too, but I believe that Boy won't put their talent to waste, which I PRAY THAT HE DOESN'T. 555 Is it Sant that's directing their next lakorn, or is it someone else? I don't remember. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
@Roselovesice, I think someone mentioned on this thread that the lakorn will be directed by P' Pon (who directed Roy Leh Sanae Rai (Tik/Aom), Buang Rak Gammathep (Pong/Bee), Dok Ruk Rim Tang (Bie/Vill), Sangkram Nangfa (Pong/Bee), Suda Kub Chayen (Tik/Pin)....to name a few...)

Reactions: NdA

roselovesice

looksy said:
@Roselovesice, I think someone mentioned on this thread that the lakorn will be directed by P' Pon (who directed Roy Leh Sanae Rai (Tik/Aom), Buang Rak Gammathep (Pong/Bee), Dok Ruk Rim Tang (Bie/Vill), Sangkram Nangfa (Pong/Bee), Suda Kub Chayen (Tik/Pin)....to name a few...)
Oh yeahhh! Gotcha. Thanks! :D

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Ooooo I can't wait!!!! Miss them so much! Btw can anyone tel me what was Bie and Noona doing that picture??? :bhehe:

roselovesice

Aww man. There weren't that much any interactions between Bie and Noona in the game show, at least so far. :(
He totally wanted to answer the Angsumalin question but he didn't get to because he wasn't the one who pressed the button. My poor baby.

The show wasn't all that great but it was nice seeing the two onscreen even though there were no interactions or whatsoever. It was pretty funny though. I laughed quite a lot, more than I expected. lol I think the others kind of overshadowed them, sadly. :( At least we got to see the two sit on the same couch. Darn Peck for sitting in between our two love birds. 555 They're pretty dang good with their songs too, especially Bie and Noona! Now I just can't wait to see the opening ceremony, fitting, and their lakorn. :D

I LIED. There was a moment when Bie called out Noona's name twice and said that she was good during the picture order game. Gosh her name sounds so good coming out of his mouth. LOL I wish they made Bie and Noona go against each other at least once. It would of been more fun and interesting. :D Towards the end when DJ Chow went to give Bie and his team high fives, Bie wasn't paying attention but instead talking and laughing to Tak them and then he finally realized him. It was hilarious. LOL 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfDa59zVJvY[/media]
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpMe30GDSgo&list=UU8f7MkX4MFOOJ2SerXLInCA[/media]
Credit: ONEHDTHAILAND

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
It was cute when Bie called out Noona's name and said she was good. I miss seeing them together so much. Just can't wait for the opening ceremony of their new lakorn.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, thanks for sharing the news Dreamlove. One of my friends read that the director will be Khun Boy himself. As for the title of the lakorn, it's still a secret, but it's a modern romantic comedy for sure. Though I wish it's a romantic drama or melodrama instead, I trust in Khun Boy. Just look at his wonderful directing in Rak Jab Jai......and in the beginning when some of us(myself included) thought that Bie was not strong enough of an actor to portray Kobori, Khun Boy got his best director and scriptwriter to incorporate Bie's playful personality to make this a Kobori we will never forget.

I'm so excited!!!! Can't wait to see Bie and Noona together in this one. Khun Boy is known for his intense love scenes and is great with fan service. There will be real kissing and shirtless Bie for sure!!!  :coverlaf:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Next Saturday the 16th, Bie will be on The Star Tv Special. Which Noona is one of his guest and they will sing together. Hoping for some good interactions between them like Bie teasing Noona. Can't wait to watch it. Just 4 more days until the opening ceremony!!! :) :) :)

roselovesice

I'm so sad. I'll be off to youth camp from monday to friday, even though I'm no longer a youth. lol Hopefully where I go will have wifi. I don't want to miss out on the opening ceremony on the 13th. Can we have a thread for their new lakorn on the currently and broadcasting section already? LOL It can just be named as unknown until they reveal more of the lakorn on the 13th. I'm so anxious to know the title, characters, and the storyline. This is so exciting! :D