[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, I cried when Bie was attacked and I totally shouted "I Hate You!" :angry:at my laptop screen at Ungsumalin when she didn't stop Kobori enough. Ugh, I hate Ungsumalin. I cried so much and feel so bad for Bie. :teary: :cry1:   

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with koboir little torture to nag I think he just want teach her. I like when she feel guilty it look like she feel sorry or worry him. Can't wait for more and can't wait to see when she fall for him more than right now.

cecilia

Staff member
Miley19 said:
I agree with koboir little torture to nag I think he just want teach her. I like when she feel guilty it look like she feel sorry or worry him. Can't wait for more and can't wait to see when she fall for him more than right now.

Sympathy will bring the love out of everyone .. soon, she'll fall head over heel for him .. just sad that she have to force it in b/c of her pride :cry:

Gloria: i'll translate later when i get home from class to you (if no one gets to you first)

Jasminey

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIjRbzr389c

A = Angsumalin, K = Kobori

Start from 5.32 mark

K : I’m unfortunately lucky; many people must be disappointed.
A : What do you mean?
K:  I meant I’m not dead like everyone was expecting.
A : “Everyone” that you said, to whom were you referring?
K :  You already knew. Why do you want me to say it?
A :  What do you think I knew?

At 7:57 mark

K : You knew who attacked me and the doctor. You knew everything, where, when and how they would attack me. I know that you hate me but I’ve never thought that you hate me so much to see me dead. Could you please tell me, what is it that makes you hate me? I noticed yesterday evening you were not happy that me and the doctor would come here. But I still and always hope that may be we could be friends. In my country, we believe that smiles and sincerity will able to build up friendships. But I understand now that what I believe cannot be applied to you.

Kobori slowly moves closer to Ang.

K : Your hatred of me ran so deep. You hate me even when I don’t even know what I did wrong. I want to tell you that, if your hatred has derived from the fact that I am Japanese and you are Thai and so we have to become enemies, then you should also know that you, yourself, and I, myself, we cannot choose.

A : You misunderstand me. I didn’t want anyone to die.

K : You don’t have to say to make it better. You respect yourself more than to lie to yourself. (He starts crying) I accept that you may hate me enough to not feel anything if you see me dead.

A : We, Thai people, are not that cruel.

K : So is that the reason why you ran over there to help me? So that I can see that you are not that cruel?

A: I have enough sense of humanity and I have feeling as a human being. I treasure other people's lives; even if an animal was attacked, I would have helped. Unlike the Japanese who came for war and destroyed everything. How many innocent lives have already been taken?

K: Not the Japanese. Every Japanese doesn’t want to kill anyone. I also have a beautiful and peaceful home just as great as it is here.

He sighs, “Forget it. In that case, I would like to thank you for your kindness that you took the trouble of going and helping me even though everything was all my faults that I didn’t take good care of myself , and that I didn’t even carry a weapon with me because I believed that people in this neighborhood were our friends. Now I understand and know that… I was wrong.”

A: You can understand the way you want. I can only say that I am truly sorry.

K: (He grabs her arm.) I will not forget your feeling sorry this time.

:yawn: I did it real quick so if anyone wants to correct it, please do so :yes:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, thank you so much for the translation, it's so sad. :cry: Gosh Ung should've went with them even though they will want to send her back, i'd rather they send each other back and forth than see my Bie get hurt. :)

cecilia

Staff member
Bieluvr said:
Awe, thank you so much for the translation, it's so sad. :cry: Gosh Ung should've went with them even though they will want to send her back, i'd rather they send each other back and forth than see my Bie get hurt. :)
Reminds me of what khun Mor said 'send back and forth -- we'll never stop sending each other lmao' hilarious!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^LOL, that was what i was refering to, I laughed so much on that part only to return to tears when kobori got attacked.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I hope Bie and Noona have as many and even more romantic/cute scenes like Bird and Kwang's lakorn version... :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just remembered that Kobori dies after a misunderstanding between the two and they didn't even get to hangout and have time together. Gosh. Just thinking about it is already tearing me up on the inside. I hate this drama but I can't help it. I just keep falling in love with it everytime. Darn it for being such a great classic...along with Bie and Noona portraying the characters so cute and good. I don't think I can get over it, ending that is. I know. I hate talking about it. LOL I keep finding myself going back and rewatching episodes 1-4 day by day, alongside the song. 

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Im totally obsessed, i've been watching the episodes over and over again, it seems that the more I watch the better it gets.  Im in love with Bie and the way he portrays Kobori.  I love his eyes expression and the way he smiles.  I love how he shows how hurt he is from Ang.  Im gonna go watch it again and cry over it again.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not liking this version much. The supporting cast and overall quality of this is really impressive but the main leads and OST are a major disappoint. Bie as Kobori is literally a joke and as much as I like Noona, her acting here is too dramatic as if she was in a sitcom or stage play. That's my two cents.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Whatever floats your boat. ^^

As long as I am enjoying this lakorn, other "comments" don't bother me. Hence, I don't let it affect me. Just sayin' :)