[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Ang is being so sweet to him and you can tell that he knows that she cares about him.   Kobori is so stressed out, I feel so bad and wish that it wil be a happy ending.  Im so heart broken about the ending but i gotta accept it.  The wedding scenes will def be next week for sure, but it looks like tomorrow's episode, more gossiping about them two, gonna affect their relationship and both will acknowledge that they do love eachother!  If anyone wants to do a translation, we will be so happy!!!!

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
gloria83 said:
Ang is being so sweet to him and you can tell that he knows that she cares about him.   Kobori is so stressed out, I feel so bad and wish that it wil be a happy ending.  Im so heart broken about the ending but i gotta accept it.  The wedding scenes will def be next week for sure, but it looks like tomorrow's episode, more gossiping about them two, gonna affect their relationship and both will acknowledge that they do love eachother!  If anyone wants to do a translation, we will be so happy!!!!

I'd like to translate them but... They are so being chatty lol...

I'll give you only one last word that Angsumalin said before the end of recent episode.

"ทำไมหนูต้องไปหาเค้าด้วยล่ะ?"
   Why I have to see him?

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
gloria83 said:
what about the scenes between kobori and ang?

Nothing much. The main plot about this episode is ....

If you mean the scene that Kobori talk to Angsumalin (aka. Hideko) alone together in the Angsumalin's home front yard. He talk about things that happen in the war that he faced it before they came to Thailand. About his comrade who lost his leg because he got shot at his knees. So the doctor had to cut of his leg to save his life...

If you mean the scene that Kobori had dispelled by the thai villager because of one of Japanese soldier has shot down the one of villager. That scene speak for itself. He try to protect Angsumalin while Angsumalin try to stop the villagers then he got hurt. By got crash from flying chair. That's all.

Until the last scene of the episode. Kobori has been ordered from his general to help in battle (or take control in construction site...maybe) in Burma. And He obeyed the general's command.

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
gloria83 said:
thanks alot!!!! that helps me understand fully!

You're welcome :)

I'm Thai and I also influent both Thai (surely) and English. If I can help.  I will help.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm loving this lakorn so much, every time I watch it, it makes me love it more and more. This is the saddest lakorn ever, I cried in every episode. Love Bie so much and his smile is so cute and adorable.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was so sweet. I'm loving all the Kobori-Angsumalin scenes. However, Ton and Bua are so freaking annoying...I wish I could just slap them silly..

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait for ep8. I wonder if she know that kobuir is will moving to the different side of they country what she do? Today is so good yay more good feeling from ang to kobuir, she look like so worry when she saw that kobuir is got hit by all the people in the market she went to help him and her face show it. Thinking about they love each other and he kindly and his love for ang it so freaking sad for the end :'(

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
VirusEddy said:
You're welcome :)

I'm Thai and I also influent both Thai (surely) and English. If I can help.  I will help.

how lucky. i luck out on some of the scenes. because im hmong, i don't know how to read or write thai, so when the japanese talk and there's subtitles, i just rely on my ant-size japanese word bank.

oh this reminds me! i swear i read in one of the previous pages, a person didn't understanding why sometimes when the japs are talking thai and there's japs subtitles. not sure if it was answered, but the point is that they were having long natural conversations, so they should be speaking in japanese. thus, we are to think of it like that, they're just speaking their "accented-thai" just because they don't have to be drilled with remembering their japanese lines. so we are to take it like we are watching dubs to make it easy on us and the actors. thus the japanese subs are there to note that. well at least that's what i figured. hope my rant makes sense.

and just wanted to holler back @VirusEddy: you're a total anime/manga/manhwa guy! something i'm not all, but i wish i was! just checked out your site. on your signie, i see that you're gonna to take on subbing a lakorn. you look real pro! i don't know why you say you need to learn. 

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i'm fill with pity for kobori and hideko in epi.7.
ah.....i'm already sad thinking about the ending.

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
teasingonly555 said:
how lucky. i luck out on some of the scenes. because im hmong, i don't know how to read or write thai, so when the japanese talk and there's subtitles, i just rely on my ant-size japanese word bank.

oh this reminds me! i swear i read in one of the previous pages, a person didn't understanding why sometimes when the japs are talking thai and there's japs subtitles. not sure if it was answered, but the point is that they were having long natural conversations, so they should be speaking in japanese. thus, we are to think of it like that, they're just speaking their "accented-thai" just because they don't have to be drilled with remembering their japanese lines. so we are to take it like we are watching dubs to make it easy on us and the actors. thus the japanese subs are there to note that. well at least that's what i figured. hope my rant makes sense.

and just wanted to holler back @VirusEddy: you're a total anime/manga/manhwa guy! something i'm not all, but i wish i was! just checked out your site. on your signie, i see that you're gonna to take on subbing a lakorn. you look real pro! i don't know why you say you need to learn. 

lol. Someone noticed me. ><

Yes. I can sub manga & manhwa but I never sub lakorn or anime myself before :)

cecilia

Staff member
Finally seeing them happy when together <3

The preview for tomorrow gets me smiling like a fool .. he's happy and will return after seeing her for a second :wub:

Reactions: Mae

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yesterdays episode was sweet. I would of said bittersweet like every other previous episodes but this time, it's different. 555 They're at least caring, especially aung, towards one another, flirting, being comfortable around one another, and just being happy near one another. :D Made me smile like a fool too Ceci...for yesterdays episode and todays episode of course despite the fact that I haven't seen todays episode yet. LOL
I'm anxious for todays episode. I wonder if they will make him leave for Burma..? Well, obviously it's quite the impossible. 555 
Anyways, I am excited. With all the rumors spreading around about Ang and Kobori, which I believe they're rumors, that means the wedding is near. Haha. 
Thanks VirusEddy for helping. I would ask you to cap/translate the whole episode but that would be selfish of me. Hehe. Nonetheless, I appreciate it. :) 

Just 7-8 more hours left! Woot Woot! 

Reactions: Mae

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just started watching ep 7 and i'm so in love with it. Ung and Kobori smiling at each other made my day. :)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i think im over obsessed, if that's even a word about this lakorn....I believe the big reason is cause of Bie as Kobori.  I love his smile and cant wait to watch more today!  I hope there's more love scenes instead of all those non sense ppl!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I am really obsessed w/ the Bie and Noona pairing. LOL, but I'm in mostly for Bie. I love them both though. really hope for more sweet scenes between them! :)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
so in the beggining of episode 8, did his uncle tell him that he is going to Burma/?  cause he seemed sad but i think they are testing him if he really has feeling for ang?