[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
It's absolutely beautiful. It looks so professional.....our beloved couple.  :wub:

And no worries Teasingonly,  do it only if you have time.  :p

Mae

sarNie Adult
It's too bad I can't join the wedding ceremony, but I love the wedding invitation, TeasingOnly!!! I'll have to watch from afar later tonight when I get back home.. I'm sure you ladies will entertain me with spoilers until I can watch today's episode... :)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
eeek, when kobori looked at her and tears where flowing down his face - I ended up crying too, even though I tried so hard not to...
He didn't even die yet and I'm already crying. If this keeps on I'm not sure I'll survive the ending o.0

cecilia

Staff member
So so sad how he goes, "I miss you so much ... that's why I came .. but you probably won't care."

Another bittersweet episode !_! I pity Ang.  A part of her wants to love Kobori but a part of her wants to keep the promise she gave to Wanut.  She begs for Wanut's return in today episode with teary eyes .. to come back to get her answer.  I feel she wants to let go of this heavy burden to feel happy again - at least be free to love without feeling guilty.  She's in so much pain, using all sort of ways to shield her weakness - her love for Kobori.  She feels affection toward him in so many ways but can't express it due to the promise she made than that of  a pride.  She feels hurtful each time she hurt the man she's love.  I want to cry with her and her struggle; the will to not worry about Kobori (but can't), the will to not show excitement upon hearing his voice, secretly smile to herself upon knowing that he's safe and sound, the pain she felt when he told her there's another woman at home, waiting for his return (hahahaha, she was so broken b/c she thought it was a woman - turned out - it's his mother).  *SIGHED* It's hard to be Angsumalin during this phase - so much going on and unable to control anything once words are slipped out.  I really like today episode especially that late night visit after so many days of absent since their engagement day.  She even miss him and think about him all the time now.  So sad when I see that she can only hide her love for him through lots of harsh word.  I'm glad she still shower him with a little bit of concern, offering her prayer to him to be safe and sound, getting jealous over the woman who she thought occupied his heart, and told him to let it be when he can't persuaded his uncle to cancel the wedding. I know, deep down, this girl wants to marry him <3 Bie & Noona, these two got me crying so hard today as Kobori and Angsumaline -- their longing for each other will forever be like the fireflies and the Lumpu tree or maybe like the japanese story - meet once a year on the 7th of (can't remember).

The scene at the deck, the love story between the fireflies and the Lumpu (i think) tree and the Japanese story .. got me crying as well. Got all emo seeing the two bushing around w/their feeling ..  one opens his feeling and one keeps shutting her door.  So so sad T_T

Just found out that setting the WEDDING DRINK (sake cup) not at the same time together -- meaning that one will pass away before the other T_T - I'M GOING TO CRY A RIVER NOW !!!

End too soon .. i'm not satisfy yet .. Monday/Tuesday, please come back!!!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Today so sad... I cry alot on the scene they talk at the fireflies and tree,they emotion show alot pain specially kobori. Also the scene he say his Kidtueng her and she acting like she don't care about it then they playing kobori song omg my tears falling. After that I can't control my tear anymore it keep fall and fall

I glad to see ang face show a bit jealous when she ask did there anyone waiting for him and he yes, there is the only one love him true,worry and pray every night for him. Sometime I want wanut to die or don't have him in here cuz he is one of the reason why she acting so mean to kobori.

When I know the meaning of wedding drink, I feel so much pity kobori. I wonder did ang know that if she doing like that the meaning will not same.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I never knew that it meant something, that is so sad. I'm loving Koo Gum so much, but it is so much torture.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i feel so bad for kobori when he told dr. yoshi that ang really did hate him & when he told ang he missed her so much but of course, she wouldn't care. :teary: anyway, wedding guests were so funny espacially vill who's hoping to marry a japanese soldier b/c "japanese soldiers are rich". sadly, puri have to tell her the truth. :coverlaf:  i was getting grumpy from all those bad forshadowings including kobori's "the day i die must be your happy day" speech to ang. but got cured (for now) when kobori rushed over to help support ang after getting dizzy from drinking sake. :wub: today's episode ended too soon.......

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I was so confused why they were acting so weird when Angsumalin put down the cup, but then when i know that if they don't put the cup down at the same time one will die before the other (so sad for Kobori and is that why the ending has to be like that). My tears was rolling down like a river when Kobori was talking to Ang at the Lumpu tree and he was saying that he doesn't have anything of his, his life is for the military and his heart is for someone. So sad when Kobori said that is it that she wants him to die and she said yes and she's waiting for that day. It was good to see Ang being jealous when she asked Kobori if there is someone waiting for him and he said there's someone waiting for him, praying every night for him, and loves him, but then she found out it was his mom. That part was sad when Ang said tonight she'll pray for him, but he said thank you and she doesn't have to pray for him, she should pray for the person she loves and his life isn't important as the person she love's life (so pity and depressing for Kobori). They put Bie's (Kobori) song on time for the sad scenes. I feel so pity for Kobori, he does everything for Angsumalin and he even ask her if she needed anything just ask those 2 villager to come get him. That was so sweet of Kobori to come and save Ang from falling. He part where Ang was calling Vanus name and telling him to come back and take his question, I think she wants him to take back his question/so she could answer him and can love and be with Kobori and so she could stop hurting and being mean to Kobori. Before the end Ang's father and this police guy was talking about and England guy that they capture, I wish it's not Vanus because I don't want him to destroyed Kobori and Ang's love and most importantly hurting Kobori, he's already hurt enough, but I know he'll be hurt more and more towards the end. This lakorn makes me wants to cry every single day and it's making me super depressing, I know the end will make me cry super much because these scenes already making me cry and it makes me cry in every single episode. LOVE KOBO-BIE SUPER DUPER MUCH!!!

sarNie Adult
those 2 men that kobori always helps out for ang are the most annoying characters. i know they've got nation pride, but kobori has helped them out a lot. there's not one time they've ever sympathized for the guy.

as for ang, i guess she values wanut more than her own grandma. kobori did save her grandma's life at least once.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kobori saved their lives so many times especially during the bombings! Ung, I understand that you made a promise to wait for wanat, but you didn't promise you'll wait to love him, you only said you'll wait to answer him, that means you can love Kobo-Bie and not have to lose pride. Gosh, so stupid. @Dreamlove, I'm guessing it is Wanat, because he does get captured and brought back doesn't he? But i do hope it's him, because if he's back, Ung can stop being dumb to Kobo-Bie and tell him she loves him.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
After kobori go Home and she say wanut come back to take it, I don't understand didn't she want wanut to come back and take he promise back,she don't want it anymore or come make it happen not for a wait.

Right on the promise sound like she not promise for loving him,she can change it every time when she want too. She too suborn and torture herself for the feeling.which is hurt both kob and nag, wanut he just a guy stand for the middle don't know anything just cut wanut off from pic than put glue for kob and ang together.

Reactions: NdA

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Why thank you teasingonly555 for the invitation card. 555 ;) It's beautifully done. I love it.  :heart:
Anyhoo, todays episode was rather bitter-sweet. I was sqeualing like no tomorrow. I guess I should stop with the way I was "fangirling" because my sister thought I was watching some kind of horror movie.  :mellow: Enough of that. Todays episode was  :weee: !!!! I can't even word how I towards it! Hope the emoticons are helping. 555 Oh Ang. The jealousy she expressed after asking him such a question. It was so cute. I know that Ang is trying hard, in some way, but Kobori isn't seeing that anymore because he thinks she hates him only. He's only seeing hate coming from her which is causing him to block out her "good intentions" when she's trying to approach him now. Oh baby. Okay. I hate all the IRONY they are revealing in this lakorn. I know that my baby is going to die at the end! Why must they have to remind me all the time?!?  :cry1:  555 When Ang was begging for Nut to return back quickly, that was so sad. You can see she was so torn and desperate for him to return so that she can stop feeling guilty.  :cry: And when she saw that he came to visit her, she was all happy and smiling. What a nerd she is sometimes. 555
At the end when Ang was about to faint and he came to save her. OMGEEE. What a hero he is. She couldn't even hide that smile forming on her face. She was touched and happy! Hehe! Made me all  :crush:  
I cannot wait to see next weeks episode. It made me  :rofl: . 555 I love how Kobori came out of the room only to find everyone partying without them two and then being forced back into the room. I am excited for the next couple of episodes! It's makin' me  :dance1: Haha. 

cecilia

Staff member
Miley19 said:
After kobori go Home and she say wanut come back to take it, I don't understand didn't she want wanut to come back and take he promise back,she don't want it anymore or come make it happen not for a wait.

Right on the promise sound like she not promise for loving him,she can change it every time when she want too. She too suborn and torture herself for the feeling.which is hurt both kob and nag, wanut he just a guy stand for the middle don't know anything just cut wanut off from pic than put glue for kob and ang together.
According to Gun's song .. it was stated in there that he didn't really care much if she doesn't keep her promise or something like that .. i'll come back, give it another listen and try to elaborate a little more on this promise. I think it has something to do with Ang's keeping up with her value.

Song starts:

I didn't repeat
I won't look down on you
or come after my promise
i understand
that .. that person is closer to you
I came a little bit late
I'm wrong ..
that my heart ..
look at the world wrongfully (not cruelly)

in the end if you don't wait for me .. i'd still love for you
i know that you've haven't' forgot .. and feel burden

i won't force fate

sorry, i'm skipping around .. but yup, that's what i got out of it, he won't hold her accountable for this verbal promise since nothing really did happen between ..

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
awww that invitation is soo cute!! Great job on it teasing!! Soo sad is this ending next week?? Poor Ung she didn't know and she couldn't take the alcohol too so she put it down. :cry: cant wait for next week :woot2:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
My feelings are so so.....idk,,,how I am feeling atm, all I know is that I am very happy that they finally got married but at the same time very sad cause the ending is coming soon.  My poor Kobori is so sad and feels so sad, Ang's jealousy was very cute I think, it shows that she cares and loves him and envy that love but cannot show it.  I love how everytime she called his name he stopped and looked at her.  I t looks like he wanted to hear her say I love you or something.!!!!  He looked so handsome today when he went to see her, and how cute was it that he told her he missed her so much, my heart stopped beating for a second and had to rewind to hear him say it again.  She looked taken aback too.  Now we gotta wait another week before we can see their cute moments together again and Kobori's sexy body and cute smile!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
After crying so much in Koo Kum, I'm feeling really dizzy and having a headache, but I'm still going to watch Koo Kum and it's my most favorite lakorn forever and always. I want to watch the next episode, but have to wait till Monday. It's gonna be super long waiting for Koo Kum, but whatever I'll always wait for it.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
FYI, if you want to vote for Bie for Kwanjai mahachon there's an app called 9entertain. You can download the app and vote for Bie for Kwanjai mahachon if you wish. I really really want to vote for Bie for Kwanjai mahachon, but I can't because this app requires iOS 6 and if you can download the app please vote for Bie.